PDA

View Full Version : Pizza Pizza Pizza

MrsKellyPierce
02-07-2007, 11:40 PM
How do you like your Pizza?

I like pepporoni and sausage extra cheese thincrust :) with ranch dressing mmhmm

Smog Boy
02-07-2007, 11:45 PM
Pizza, yuck!

North_of_60
02-07-2007, 11:48 PM
Bacon, leeks , chicken, and bechamel...

MrsKellyPierce
02-07-2007, 11:51 PM
Pizza, yuck! ur crazy lol

MrsKellyPierce
02-07-2007, 11:52 PM
New Haven style apizza. White clams, garlic, and cheese :) Been to Pepe's but can't say I've been to Sally's. lmao yummy

Smog Boy
02-07-2007, 11:52 PM

Everyone knows that silly - BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!! :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
02-07-2007, 11:54 PM

Everyone knows that silly - BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!! :lol: no way!

loki
02-08-2007, 12:13 AM
I like pepporoni and canadian bacon with extra cheese.

trannylover_york
02-08-2007, 12:19 AM
...with pesto and shared with someone lovely!

wombat33
02-08-2007, 12:48 AM
How do you like your Pizza?

I like pepporoni and sausage extra cheese thincrust :) with ranch dressing mmhmm

WHite Pizza with Bacon and Spinach

Pizza with sliced meatballs, onions and peppers

And the thin crust coal oven Margarita pizza.

I also LOVED absolutely LOVED the Butoni Toaster Pizzas!!!!!

(Anyone remember them???)

hwbs
02-08-2007, 01:30 AM
New Haven style apizza. White clams, garlic, and cheese :) Been to Pepe's but can't say I've been to Sally's.

gotta love worcester street....i like mine with onions and garlic..... "BAR" pizza is for me cause they also make their own beer...

BeardedOne
02-08-2007, 01:33 AM
New Haven style apizza. White clams, garlic, and cheese :) Been to Pepe's but can't say I've been to Sally's.

Heya Spacey! :D

Is Pepe's worth the interminable wait in line (I hate that at restaurants. When I'm hungry, I'm hungry NOW, not in 10-30 minutes)? I was so short on time when we went that I had to bow out early. :( After a long day of terrorizing Gueney fowl and Ospreys with old subway cars, even the best food succumbs to the basic needs. :?

I love pepperoni (Do they still make the old style dime-sized slices? Where?), bacon, beef, Canadian bacon, 'shrooms (Fresh, not canned, Chester County are best), extra cheese. Sprinkle on the Parmesan.

Best: Pappy's (Sadly, long gone and torn down to make way for a used car dealership) in Newark, Delawhere. By special order, they'd take some of their fine shredded, BBQ beef in sweet sauce and throw it on one of their delectable pizzas. Yum. Our desire was inspired by Pizza Hut's market test back in the 80's of BBQ beef pizza in St. Louis, Memphis, and Newark (I had it in all three locations). It was great, but they failed to push it in the media and the beef typically went bad before they had a chance to cook it. :(

Apparently, a similar fate befell Sour Cream & Bacon Ruffles. :(

I really, really, really hate market tests. :x

Um...'Spacey' (Leora :) ), you gonna be anywhere near the Apple in March? :wink:

Buy you a pizza. :D

specialk
02-08-2007, 01:36 AM

gotta love worcester street....i like mine with onions and garlic..... "BAR" pizza is for me cause they also make their own beer...

And when you've had your fill of pizza, walk up the street to Libby's for the best Italian Ice on earth ....made fresh on the premises !!!!

hwbs
02-08-2007, 01:37 AM
the worst part is that when u wait in line ....you wait outside....brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

a994
02-08-2007, 01:40 AM
The crust can be thick or thin, but it MUST have lots of melted mozzarella cheese on it. Then pepperoni, Italian sausage, bacon, Canadian bacon, ground beef, mushrooms, black olives, green peppers, and a little onion here and there. Add some Parmesan and I'm there!

That's my idea of a good pizza, preferably from a non-chain restaurant (although I'll take Pizza Hut).

J Money
02-08-2007, 01:51 AM
hawaiian

Uncut
02-08-2007, 02:03 AM
I like tranny sausage on my pizza!!!!!!!

wombat33
02-08-2007, 02:20 AM

FUCK THE PIZZA, JUST GIVE US THE SAUSAGE!!! lol!!!!!!1

loki
02-08-2007, 02:42 AM

FUCK THE PIZZA, JUST GIVE US THE SAUSAGE!!! lol!!!!!!1
Don't forget the meatballs.They are a great compliment to sausage

Trogdor
02-08-2007, 05:34 AM
I am not big on pizza, especially if the crust is doughey and chewey. Thin crust I can handle, or if the crust's too doughey, I put it in a cast-iron skillet and cook it till it's crispy.

Though I wanna see a whole grain crust one day show up :D

But my fav brand is from Nobel Roman's. They are often found at Gas Stations or large Convenience stores, they are quite good. :D

Vala_TS
02-08-2007, 06:35 AM
I like pepperoni with red pepper flakes on it.

AGTFB

02-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Pepperoni. Extra cheese extra sauce. And not that foofy shit. I like minez from Little Ceasers, $5 bucks.

BeardedOne
02-08-2007, 11:11 PM
Actually there was no line when I went there because of the time I went. Waited not that long for it to be served either.

Most excellent. I'd like to try Pepe's sometime. I have plans to be in the neighborhood in May and June of this year, so I'll check it out. What time of day were you there (We naturally hit at the peak dinner hour)?

We are planning on coming to NYC sometime probably in March to look at apartments so it's probable that I'll be there. Look forward to a slice, I've had none since I've been down here.

Cool. Let me know the dates (Or ping the E-man :) ) and maybe we can frighten the local parlor. Our dates will be about mid March.

loverboy1513
02-08-2007, 11:14 PM
ranch dressing for dipping the crust ,,, yea.... white pizza rules .. no meat please ... :"}