PDA

View Full Version : For Vicki Richter

Elpachio
10-31-2004, 11:39 PM
Hey,

Well I haven't been on here for a while but I just wanted to say hi to Vicki Richter - I just saw your movie Gang Bangers 10 and you are adorable in that. I still have my special CD that you sent me a couple of years ago Vicki and watch it often - you are a sexy sexy girl, and not just that you are a really intelligent and sweet person. You're just all round perfect young lady!

Anyway, I hope you are good and life is treating you well. I see Joanna Jet has come back to England now - glad to see her troubles are behind her. I know you are good friends with her.
I was dating a Malaysian girl (pre-op) in London for a while this year - sweet girl and we had a lot of fun. But she was no Vicki Richter....... ;-)

Elpachio
10-31-2004, 11:49 PM
Oh, and this is me in case you forgot what I look like! lol

http://pictures.friendsreunited.co.uk/thumbnails/31426961_mini.jpg

Vicki Richter
11-01-2004, 12:14 AM
Thanks! It's nice to feel the love every now and again. I am getting more surgery on Tuesday so I won't be online much... or maybe I will be online constantly. I am not sure which. :)

If you talk to Joanna tell her I said hi. I haven't been in contact with her for a few months. I think we've both been really busy.

I am about to jet out of here actually.

Vicki

ps - You're a cutie by the way. Do you actually play the guitar? I'm a sucker for a seranade.

Elpachio
11-01-2004, 12:34 AM
Aww, thanks babe. I certainly do - I used to front a band at university. I can send you a CD of me singing if you like! Have you got a PO Box address or something? PM me.

I shall have to write a song just for you sweetie.

Elpachio
11-01-2004, 12:38 AM
And all the best with the surgery Vicki....x

lmw222001
11-01-2004, 05:06 PM
Vicki,Best Wishes On Your Surgery.Don't Forget To Take Your Pain Meds

8)

Vicki Richter
11-02-2004, 12:10 AM
VICKI......I THINK YOUR REALLY ABSOLUTLY SHADY......WHATS UP WITH MY GIRL......I LEFT YOU A LITTLE MESSAGE BITCH, TO SEE HOW YOUR FEELING.....UMMMM WELL...... I MAY BE IN LA FOR A VIDEO SHOOT, SO GET IT TOGETHER AND GET BACK TO ME.......SHADDY, VERY SHADDY.....HOLLA AT YOUR BOY

Heh. You know I couldn't talk that NYC ghetto tranny shit if my life depended on it.

Vicki "who won't be showering for a whole week because she is getting a 2nd nose job and lipo tomorrow" Richter

Vicki Richter
11-02-2004, 12:17 AM
<begin self-grandurization> By the way, I am going to toot my own horn again... I went to the doctors today for a preop appt for my surgery tomorrow. Anyway, the doctor who is doing my lipo tells me that "you have a better body than most real girls" which I thought was kind of cool. THEN... we are doing the pre-surgery pictures and he slips up and says "thanks Vicki"... haha... OK so nowhere on my paperwork is there a name even remotely close to Vicki. Anyway, I just thought that was a cool compliment coming from a big Hollywood lipo doctor who works on a lot of GG pr0nstars and such. </end self-grandurization>

Ecstatic
11-02-2004, 12:23 AM
Only one response to that, Vicki: You go girl!

disnug
11-03-2004, 01:49 AM
Vicki,
either the good doctor has been doing his research on his patients, or he is an admirer. :) Either way good luck with the surgury.
D.

magic9inch
11-03-2004, 03:22 AM
i need to be with vicki once.