PDA

View Full Version : LuciMay

scorpion
02-07-2007, 12:14 PM
Here is some pics of a tranny called LucyMay..shes hot.

scorpion
02-07-2007, 12:15 PM
some more...I love her

luvhungangels
02-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Whew Thanks Now tell me where to see and learn more. She is really classy.

scorpion
02-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Yes she is very classy. Shes 36 years and is a european tranny.

wombat33
02-08-2007, 02:28 AM

UM........................NOT?

mrlaredo
02-08-2007, 02:45 AM
She isnt hot but has a great looking cock. Nice fat head on it.

RangeHova
02-08-2007, 05:24 AM
36??

Kramer
02-08-2007, 06:20 AM
Arghhh..............man in a wig!!! 8)

blackmagic
02-08-2007, 06:45 AM

:puke yeah well the older the more ugly :roll:

Trans_Lover
02-08-2007, 06:54 AM
very manly

scorpion
02-08-2007, 04:58 PM
I know the taste is diffrent. But many T-girls do not surgical operations to the face..at least not much. Its okey four mee kramer if you see a man in a wig or if like you say Blackmagic. The older the more ugly.
But wee al get older even the sharpe T-girls. But the older you self get the more you gonna realize that people over 30+ also can bee beautiful :wink:
I didnt expect some "woaw what a sharp one" from you. Even if I find her very attractive. But it is like that the most trannys around here looks like..And then you got lucky to find one in her class. Or some at al.
8)

InHouston
02-08-2007, 07:50 PM
very manly

Ditto! :thumbsdown

blackmagic
02-09-2007, 12:58 AM
I know the taste is diffrent. But many T-girls do not surgical operations to the face..at least not much. Its okey four mee kramer if you see a man in a wig or if like you say Blackmagic. The older the more ugly.
But wee al get older even the sharpe T-girls. But the older you self get the more you gonna realize that people over 30+ also can bee beautiful :wink:
I didnt expect some "woaw what a sharp one" from you. Even if I find her very attractive. But it is like that the most trannys around here looks like..And then you got lucky to find one in her class. Or some at al.
8)

well true but for some dude who is 36 years old and is a crossdresser thats one ugly ass dude, if you want some cute crossdressers ill throw some your way, but i believe i speak for every guy/girl who posted in saying thats one ugly crossdresser. Here are 2 good friends of mine, nora is 49 and calley is 37 and neither take female hormones, there just crossdressers, some very cute ones that look better than some of the TS on here.

CORVETTEDUDE
02-09-2007, 01:04 AM
8)

well true but for some dude who is 36 years old and is a crossdresser thats one ugly ass dude, if you want some cute crossdressers ill throw some your way, but i believe i speak for every guy/girl who posted in saying thats one ugly crossdresser. Here are 2 good friends of mine, nora is 49 and calley is 37 and neither take female hormones, there just crossdressers, some very cute ones that look better than some of the TS on here.

Dude!!!!! Back off! Not everybody is as drop dead gorgeous as you and your little world! All TS/TGs stared at an "Ugly" point, just as, you were an UGLY baby. So, as the old saying goes, "If you can't say it nicely, .......!!!"
:thumbsdown

InHouston
02-09-2007, 01:20 AM
8)

Post some more pictures of that black girl. She's hot.

stevenb43
02-09-2007, 01:27 AM
Thanks for posting trhe pics of May. I liked them so much as I like amatuer so much more than the pros I will probably never meet.

blackmagic
02-09-2007, 02:38 AM
Post some more pictures of that black girl. She's hot..

heres a link to her pics, but just check back on them weekly she updates them alot. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/needtgnbigd/my_photos

Dude!!!!! Back off! Not everybody is as drop dead gorgeous as you and your little world! All TS/TGs stared at an "Ugly" point, just as, you were an UGLY baby. So, as the old saying goes, "If you can't say it nicely, .......!!!"

Alex ill take bitching for $300

stevenb43
05-23-2007, 08:45 PM
Any more of Lucy Mae or other lovely amatuers?

Legend
05-23-2007, 09:43 PM

:puke yeah well the older the more ugly :roll:

Not in your case ugliness doesn't have any age boundaries!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/b4d5scd_999.jpg :puke

tlew85
05-23-2007, 09:46 PM
she is nasty

TJ347
05-23-2007, 09:50 PM
Yeah, just wanted to co-sign Legend's comment about blackmagic aka classydtwngrl... carry on.

TsJennifer
05-23-2007, 11:13 PM
My Ex boyfriend would love her. The girls he cheated on me with looked just like here. Shes very his style!

Jennifer Paris

Rochamerks21
05-23-2007, 11:16 PM
was he blind by any chance....who would cheat with that on you???

FOODMAN
05-23-2007, 11:42 PM
beautiful lady ........thanks!!!!!!!

InHouston
05-23-2007, 11:43 PM

UM........................NOT?

:what

Ditto!

stevenb43
05-24-2007, 12:07 AM
Guys I can appreciate that she doesn't hold a candle to the lovely that run this site such as Allanah, Vicky, Wendy, but she is trying and I respect that. I personally like the amatuer type because I may have a chance to meet somelike her in Tampa but I will not every meet a lovely like the ones I mentioned above...Anyone know of any sites or groups that post pics of amatuers?........Just my opinion...