PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news new species discovered

lust4ts
02-07-2007, 03:41 AM
:shock: A new species known only as the Asian panty snake has been discovered in the uderwear of a young Asian women and is currently being held at cams.com apparently the creature is very large and said to be extremely excitable and volatile when provoked. Sources tell me that it has even been known to spit furiously at the people it encounters. For now it seems to be well confined but could be set free at the merest sight of a dollar sign. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fox
02-07-2007, 04:12 AM
Wow... who is she?

boards of philadelphia
02-07-2007, 04:24 AM
I love feminine transsexuals, but some of you guy's really turn me off with your cock obsessions...

lust4ts
02-07-2007, 04:46 AM
I love feminine transsexuals, but some of you guy's really turn me off with your cock obsessions...

Im sorry I will try and turn you on in future tough guy. :lol:

ezed
02-07-2007, 05:05 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a great pic! :lol:

lust4ts
02-07-2007, 05:08 AM
Wow... who is she?

Hey fox, she is a new webcam girl at Cams.com her name is 9inchdelightts I have not seen her naked show but she looks pretty hot on her cam.
Heres a couple more pics of her and her panty snake. :)

boards of philadelphia
02-07-2007, 05:09 AM

If your priority is big cocks wouldn't you be better off on a gay board?

lust4ts
02-07-2007, 05:26 AM

Would liking small cocks make me any less gay then shitlock :?: :?: :?:

ezed
02-08-2007, 06:07 AM

Philly? Go back to fucking Santa Claus, and worshiping fictional boxing heros. The only city who's hockey team once worn slacks. See also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT6KVoKCXhY

wombat33
02-08-2007, 06:23 AM

Philly? Go back to fucking Santa Claus, and worshiping fictional boxing heros. The only city who's hockey team once worn slacks. See also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT6KVoKCXhY

YEAH.................PHILLY.....................SH ITTY CITY.....................SHITTY SPORTS FANS....................WISHES IT WAS ONE TENTH THE CITY NY IS.

LOL..................hockey pants!!!!!!!!!!

spooker609
02-08-2007, 01:52 PM

Would liking small cocks make me any less gay then shitlock :?: :?: :?:

Very well said! And no I wouldn't be better off there because Men don't turn me on, a pretty woman with a BIG dick.... even a small one depending on the girl.... I consider myself bi , but I just don't find men attractive. Maybe I'm weird and label me however you want.

scorpion
02-08-2007, 05:26 PM
:P She is very hot..she get mee this "MUST TOUCH MUST PLAY WHIT MUST HAVE" feeling . More of her please :P

eggbert
02-08-2007, 06:20 PM
I've gotta come to the defense of Philly a little bit. First off, you're absolutely right about Rocky. What a bunch of morons to put that statue up. Both Joe Frazier & Ali (who lived here for quite some time while he was champ) have roots here as well as Benny Briscoe & many other lesser known boxers, and we put up a statue to someone who never existed. The football fans here are also a bunch of drunken moronic slobs. But the rest of the sports fans are pretty knowledgeable, certainly avid, and well behaved. As for the city itself, it has a lot to offer as far as the arts, dining, night life, sports & outdoor recreation. And it's close to NY & Washington. It is a great place to live.

02-08-2007, 10:15 PM
See also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT6KVoKCXhY

LMAO. Philadelphia got PWND! Dude kicks ass!! LMAO