PDA

View Full Version : I smell a newbie...

Amadeus
02-06-2007, 08:16 PM
Hi, my name is Amadeus, I've been an admirer for years, I even started to draw my own "hung angels" in my sketchbooks. I used to have a site for all my art, but it died recently.

This isn't a personal ad, this is more of like "Hello there, I'm new."

I like hung angels alot, and one day I dream of meeting one. Of course, there are those who dream... and those who live those dreams. I aspire to be the latter.

I'm just a humble starving artist (if that, I'm not really that good...) that has an interest in hung angels.

So I wish everyone a great week, and enjoy yourselves! :)

NYCe
02-06-2007, 08:18 PM
Welcome

lust4ts
02-06-2007, 08:40 PM
:) Yeah welcome you seem like a humble guy. A somewhat rare thing here at hungangels. 8)

wombat33
02-06-2007, 10:47 PM
Hi, my name is Amadeus, I've been an admirer for years, I even started to draw my own "hung angels" in my sketchbooks. I used to have a site for all my art, but it died recently.

This isn't a personal ad, this is more of like "Hello there, I'm new."

I like hung angels alot, and one day I dream of meeting one. Of course, there are those who dream... and those who live those dreams. I aspire to be the latter.

I'm just a humble starving artist (if that, I'm not really that good...) that has an interest in hung angels.

So I wish everyone a great week, and enjoy yourselves! :)

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME.

NICE TO SEE YET ANOTHER GOOD HEARTED PERSON.............

hwbs
02-06-2007, 11:23 PM
welcome to the board..take your coat off and stay awhile :D

elo
02-06-2007, 11:26 PM
Welcum,

are you from austria?
I´m pretty new as well.I discovered this great site a couple of weeks ago.
Butt my love for trannylicious girls is already a few years old.It all started in an video store...

Amadeus
02-07-2007, 12:44 AM
Welcum,

are you from austria?
I´m pretty new as well.I discovered this great site a couple of weeks ago.
Butt my love for trannylicious girls is already a few years old.It all started in an video store...

I am from a suburb of Boston, although I now reside in what could be best described as an urbane truckstop between Boston and New York City.

I started when I bought my first PC, I found some sites for TG art and I was enthralled.

Smog Boy
02-07-2007, 03:08 PM
Welcome Rookie

Amadeus
02-08-2007, 02:15 AM
Of course, from what I have seen, the Trans population here is nil, mostly because they're either in Boston or in New York.

It is my theory, that girls, regardless of what resides below the waist, will flock to cities that are fun/warm/beautiful, some of those all in one go.

Which makes sense right? So I got to move, once I get my college degree. (I'm 26 and I have been out of school for some time due to obligations.)

I'd like to move some place fun, full of beautiful girls and plenty of nice weather... even Boston is nice, but right now it's so cold here I am thinking about warm places.

I should stop rambling. I have an idea for a topic I'd like to discuss, so I'm going to go post it now (but I'm going to search for it first!).

ezed
02-08-2007, 07:39 AM
SOOOO....what does a newbie smell like? :?:

corbomite
02-08-2007, 08:03 AM
SOOOO....what does a newbie smell like? :?:

Fabric softener and fresh linen.

O-la-laa