PDA

View Full Version : snoop doog and Vanity

blckhaze
02-06-2007, 08:11 AM
http://mediatakeout.com/1615/snoop_dog_caught_feeling_up_on_a_man.html

Got this link in an email. Some of the comment after the picture are qiute appualin, but its an interesting pic

Felicia Katt
02-06-2007, 08:21 AM
Those comments are beyond appalling! so rude, so hateful and so ignorant :)

FK

suckseed
02-06-2007, 08:42 AM
public comments anywhere pretty much make me weep for the human race.
I forget....who do you blame for stupid people? And...hating them is wrong, right? :lol:

peggygee
02-06-2007, 08:57 AM
In my many years in the life, rarely have I heard so many
hateful and ignorant comments.

I had been under the mistaken impression that society had
become more knowledgeable and tolerant of diversity.

I had thought that this was particularly true of the younger
generation.

Fortunately the majority of society isn't as transphobic as these
folks.

I pray that I am correct.

qeuqheeg222
02-06-2007, 11:10 AM
i dont know y'all if society in this great year of 2007,not a.d.1007 is really any more tolerant..just because the kids these days have all this technology to play doesnt necessarily equate to understanding and tolerance...look at yer v.p. dick cheney tryin to dodge questions on national tv about his lesbian daughter and the turkey baster baby....is he askin the great american,pinnacle of democracy and freedom in the whole wide world to empathize with him!!!!no he just says its no ones business....let a wiretap catch him....

sdman
02-06-2007, 11:44 AM
thats sad!

bigdawg
02-06-2007, 02:49 PM
hahahaha

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-06-2007, 03:02 PM
no offense but I've heard worse comments on HA
and not from the guys

it is what it is

bucatini70
02-06-2007, 03:30 PM
really they comments are so very sad, the lack of compassion and empathy is disgusting. It is all the more unfortunate this is a black site that the majority of the comments are from young black writers.....just one generation ago or less people were writing the same unfair, uneducated, dehumanizing comments about them so very sad

lust4ts
02-06-2007, 06:37 PM
This is just a reflection of society it's self and especially that of which surrounds the hip hop music world. Don't get me wrong as much as I love hip hop it's very homophobic and sometimes suspiciously over macho. Now im not saying snoop is into transgender women, it's most likely he did not know as Vanity is very beautiful, feminine and obviously very passable. But someone in a similar position or status in the hip hop music culture would certainly be made an outcaste and ridiculed by his peers for having an interest in transgender people.

Also what I find most interesting about those comments is the fact that there is no understanding of what defines a transsexual, to them it's either a dude or a women. They show no acceptance or acknowledgement that instead someone can be something different, a transgender person in there own right.
Look I know allot of people that seem quite reasonable in general but if approached on the matter of transsexuals they would certainly react in a homophobic and very defensive manner, but this would most likely be fuelled by the fear of something they simply do not understand or even possibly have issues with which they can not except or be comfortable with.

It's a difficult subject, im sure for some people they are attracted to what they see when they look at a transsexual but hate them selves for being so as they can not get past the whole genitalia thing or who that person was when they started out life. As I said earlier often the hate of something is bread from not understanding whatever that thing might be we only have to look back in history as proof whether it be race, religion, sexuality or in this case gender.

trish
02-06-2007, 06:40 PM
i didn't get through reading all those vain, ignorant, hateful and cowardly comments...they're just too depressing. on separate occasions i've been harassed, slapped, punched, cut and stabbed just for being transgendered and open about it. i'm no longer surprised by the weaknesses of my fellow human beings...it's embarassing to be one.

keed444
02-06-2007, 06:44 PM
who gives a shit

lust4ts
02-06-2007, 07:28 PM
who gives a shit

:roll: :roll: :roll:
I think you will find that transgender people who have to live in a society and walk down the street with these types of people would and do give a shit. Transsexuals are real people with real feelings and have the right to live, feel safe and be accepted in modern society. You know the T girls who you happen to jack off over in there movies have more to there life’s than just getting you off when you feel horny they have to go home to where they live, socialize, have friends, relationships, visit family all the things that all human beings do in there everyday life’s, and being human beings the same as all of us should have the right to live a normal life and not be harassed and made a hate figure in their neighborhoods by people who fear them because they simply do not understand them. So to sum up that's why people give a shit.

a994
02-07-2007, 04:43 AM
First of all, Vanity is a WOMAN. All you losers on mediaflakeout get off of her.

And if Snoop and several other prominent African-American entertainers and athletes like t-ladies or are gay, so what? It doesn't make my life any better or worse if so-and-so likes to get down with t-ladies or if he sleeps with other men.

Whatever happened to live-and-let-live?

P.S. And Trish and all other t-ladies, I'm sorry about all of the less-enlightened beings who have insulted you (or worse). A hug (and just a hug) to each of you.

a994
02-07-2007, 04:50 AM
But someone in a similar position or status in the hip hop music culture would certainly be made an outcaste and ridiculed by his peers for having an interest in transgender people.

And it would be even worse for a professional athlete, especially one in a team sport.

Felicia Katt
02-07-2007, 07:56 AM
First of all, Vanity is a WOMAN. All you losers on mediaflakeout get off of her.

And if Snoop and several other prominent African-American entertainers and athletes like t-ladies or are gay, so what? It doesn't make my life any better or worse if so-and-so likes to get down with t-ladies or if he sleeps with other men.

P.S. And Trish and all other t-ladies, I'm sorry about all of the less-enlightened beings who have insulted you (or worse). A hug (and just a hug) to each of you.

did you just post that here, or on the actual site too?

FK

a994
02-08-2007, 01:13 AM

FK

Naw, just here.

CORVETTEDUDE
02-09-2007, 12:51 AM

FK

Sick 'im, Felica!!!!! :rock2 Be all over him, like white on rice!!!!!!!!! :peanutbutter

ottorocket
02-09-2007, 01:43 AM
Vanity looks hot in that pic...as usual. Snoop is a lucky man to have a pic of himself permanantly holding her boob like that...lol. TO the comments...those peeps can all suck it and love it!!

ottorocket
02-09-2007, 02:17 AM
I also left a comment on that site. Couldn't resist.

mbf
02-09-2007, 02:30 AM
well, as sad as those ignorant and foolish statements on that site are....WHAT do u expect, that bling/celebrity/mainstream hip hop "culture" is so numb and dumb, not quite a hotbed of intellectuality and humane discourse. (dont get me wrong, if vanity appeared with a rocksinger there would be the same foolish statements posted).

junior
02-11-2007, 10:30 AM
Well here is what Rolling Stone said when Vaniity got on stage with a rocker.

VinceShemmie
02-14-2007, 10:55 AM
What I dont get is how some of those fuckers know Vanity is a man!? Shes pretty damn passable to me, she got that exotic look to her as a female.

a994
02-14-2007, 10:58 AM
Perhaps some of these writers have been doing a little, ahem, looking themselves.

Seriously, Vanity is a WOMAN, darnit!! And a fine one at that.

junior
02-14-2007, 11:52 AM
Vaniity has done work for Playboy TV shows she is well known for who she really is. Plus in the Rolling Stone article above it happened at the AVN Awards. Trust me everyone knows who Vaniity is at that ceremony !!!!! And beside that Vaniity is NOT a man she is a beautiful transsexual woman.