PDA

View Full Version : What do you see....

AllanahStarrNYC
02-05-2007, 09:05 AM
wrong with this picture?

suckseed
02-05-2007, 09:07 AM
A really pretty girl that needs a little face powder.
Wow. You look really pretty like that. I never noticed your eye color before.

Realgirls4me
02-05-2007, 09:10 AM
Beauty.

What were we suppose to see?

TonyStarx
02-05-2007, 09:11 AM
A pretty woman that would turn heads anywhere on this planet!

MrsKellyPierce
02-05-2007, 09:23 AM
wrong with this picture? you tweaked with your nose

Shandus
02-05-2007, 09:24 AM
Don't anybody get your knickers ina twist, as these are purely observations, not criticisms.

Your nose seems slightly tweaked, like it had been broken and reset incorrectly.

The left/right asymmetry seems a little pronounced. There is always some asymmetry in a person's face, but it seems particularly off in this picture.

There seems to be a blemish/discoloration on the right cheek, just above the lips.

The overall image is one of a beautiful woman, and the imperfections don't mean a thing.

Oli
02-05-2007, 09:25 AM
The apprehensive look on your face?

AllanahStarrNYC
02-05-2007, 09:27 AM
Thank you guys :). How very sweet of you/

I do need a little powder as I am a little gree-zay in this pic.

My actual eye color is green/hazel Suck. But I play with it alot because they are light enough where I can wear color enhancers and change the color. I sometimes wear blue, I am wearing I think purple/hazel ones here that make the color look more honey. But the natural color varies- some times they look very green, other times hazel. However, my naturaL eye color harsly ever is noticle in pics. Usually looks brown.

I posted this large, un retouched pic to see if any of you see the flaws I see.

I'll let u guess somemore :)

Hehehe.

suckseed
02-05-2007, 09:29 AM
There's an element of vulnerability to your expression. You look like you need a hug from someone you care about.

MrsKellyPierce
02-05-2007, 09:32 AM
the mole

suckseed
02-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Also, you look like you're about 20!
Damn. Where's this girl been? :lol:

dan_drade
02-05-2007, 09:48 AM
wrong with this picture?

i see a girl that makes me want to fall in love!!!

Fox
02-05-2007, 10:35 AM
The only physical flaw I see is your nose is asymetrical. And you look a little melancholy. Need a hug?

Other than that, though, I see a gorgeous face. 8)

yodajazz
02-05-2007, 10:42 AM
The key to me is the title “What’s wrong with this picture”. When I first look at the picture, my first instinct (which is usually the best) says wow, that’s a beautiful woman, period. Then I have to think of the title and study the picture to find something wrong. I can see that the nose is not a perfect straight line. But that is only because I am trying to find something that is not perfect on a beautiful face. To do that I have to fight against my basic nature, that is to be attracted to the beautiful, in order to find some flaw. A person can find flaws in anything if that is what they are looking for. An often discussed object is the classic painting called the Mona Lisa. One could look at her and find some kind of flaw, but the whole object is a classic which has lasted for 500 years (?).

You are a beautiful woman, period, as my first instinct tells me. The only way to make you more beautiful would be to clone you in perfect copies so that you could spread yourself around. I suggest 500 copies. But that is just another one of my fantasies.

As I look at the picture again, I realize I can’t smell you. So maybe you could put out a perfume or something.

Felicia Katt
02-05-2007, 11:11 AM
I don't see anything wrong with the picture. I see a ton of things right with it. If you see flaws in it, the problem with your eyes isn't their color.

btw, Hazel eyes rock. :)

FK

iloveshemales77
02-05-2007, 01:55 PM
can see nothing wrong with Felicias picture either! Marry be baby! ;-)
muahhh

Smog Boy
02-05-2007, 05:50 PM
A funky nose?

truplaya4real
02-05-2007, 06:13 PM
Your nose looks crooked, but you asked!

transluvr
02-05-2007, 06:49 PM
Wow. You look really pretty like that. I never noticed your eye color before. hey were did you get that avatar from, i love how she shakes her ass, what movie is it from or what site you go it from. :)

houstonshemalefan
02-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Your lips are too "swollen?"

houstonshemalefan
02-05-2007, 07:09 PM

msnaughtygirl4uu
02-05-2007, 08:07 PM
i see nothing wrong with that pic.... lovely ... as always.. even with the little tweek... at the nose.. makes her unique :wink:

rvince
02-05-2007, 08:14 PM
Nose isn't perfectly symetrical (took me about 5 seconds to notice as I was starring at your eyes).
Besides that... well, that's how a ~30yo genetic female is supposed to look unretouched. ;-)

houstonshemalefan
02-05-2007, 09:40 PM

demmie
02-05-2007, 10:46 PM
Actually Allanah, we're all wondering, what do YOU see wrong with this picture?

elo
02-05-2007, 11:11 PM
Keep in mind:You asked!

Your nose is definitly crooked.And i see scars on the left and right side of your nose.Furthermore i see several flaws on your skin.
And are you`re trying to hide your forehead?I noticed on most of your pics you do.

I suppose you`re planning your next plastic surgery?

Besides i see a girl who needs a hug and a kiss xoxo

loki
02-05-2007, 11:16 PM
A beautiful woman with a great body.

eggbert
02-06-2007, 12:26 AM
You've got to be kidding. What you call flaws are what make your face unique & beautiful. No one is looking for the Stepford woman. And the fact that the photo is untouched, makes it even better. I for one would love to see more of this type of photo.

demmie
02-06-2007, 12:35 AM
I agree with Eggbert.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

truplaya4real
02-06-2007, 12:44 AM
We should stop, if she gets another nose job because of the criticism she may end up looking like Michael Jackson.

AllanahStarrNYC
02-06-2007, 12:46 AM
Some very interesting perceptions and opinions...

First of all, thnak you for the compliments. Very flattered- so thank you for taking a moment to do so, for those of you that did. Much love***.

OK- So I posted this pic just to see what flaws people saw as opposed to me.

This is a large, unretouched photo of me taken about 3 AM on a Thursday night with a regular digital camera. No special effects, no lighting-nada.
Obviously I am not make-up fresh, and I am not sad in the pic- just looking forward on to the camera.

I am a little oily becuase quite frankly I like looking dewy-my skin that is. I wear little foundation when I go out, and hardly poweder, I just use bronzer. Too much foundation or powder can make you look older and your skin dry, so I rather look moist. Some of the assesments are similar to mine.

This is what I see:

The nose id definately crooked and it is more sunken in on the right side than the left.. This is usually noticed from the angle I posed my head it. If I lift my chin up more- for some reason it is not as noticible in different poses or in real life. This comes from my second nasal surgery. The doctor left my nose extremely crooked and I have been trying to repair it ever since. It was way, way, way worse before. After six surgeries it is much better than ever- but definately want to do it again.

The bump and discoloration above the right lip on the nasal fold- This has to do from a silicone granuloma that formed many years ago when I had silicone injected into the laugh line and they out too much in one spot so it formed a little ball. I have treated it with cortizone shots many times and it still has not gone away and am not sure if it ever will.

The skin- I definately have very large pores around my nose and frontal cheeks. I also see fine lines under the eyes. I think the sover all texture of my skin and it's appearance will definately benefit from a resurfacing laser- all over my face.

Now to address some of the things stated-

The mole- Its actually a tattoo that I paint over when I wear make up with liquid liner. Kind of a signature of mine.

The swollen lips- I don't think my lips look swollen in this pic at all. In fact I think they look much smaller here than they are. I think maybe here the left side on the inside was a bit swollen from the last reduction to make them even.

Scars around my nose- I actually do not have any visisible scars around my nose. Even without make up. I have a visible scar from my face lift but that is on the right side of my face.

Hiding the forehead- Nope I am not hiding the forehead. Just because I wear bangs or a side part does not mean I am hiding my forehead. I look better with with some sort of bang, and I have had all kinds from short, to long to straight across- and the haircut I wear now is all combed to the side cut in layers . The reason you see me wearing bangs is because is because I prefer them. I have had my forehead contoured once and I would like to do it again- but I am pretty comfortable with it now. Just want to tweak it some more.

30 years old- That is not my age actually- but thanks since 30 is the new 20- hehehe.

Looking 20 years old- Ok I LOVE you! LOL. Seriously I think that is a stretch but thanks.

Looking sad- I was not sad at all, I was actually in a great mood.

I do definatey have more surgical plans. By posting this pic I was just curious to see what other flaws others would see besides me. I think it is a good pic, and I generaly will gravitate to looking at the flaws first.

Thanks for all the input :). Any more opinions feel free.

AllanahStarrNYC
02-06-2007, 12:51 AM
We should stop, if she gets another nose job because of the criticism she may end up looking like Michael Jackson.

That's just being silly and I am sure some sort of a jab at me. There always has to be someone who acts childish.

I appreciate constructive criticism not childish rhetoric.

I ASKED for opinions. I am very well aware of my flaws, probably more than anyone else. You, nor anyone, nor a post, will influence me or drive me to getting another nose job or another type of surgery. Let's make that clear before you are prompted to make another ridiculous statement.

I have always altered myself the way I see fit. I may ask the opinion of a close friend that is wise on surgery and that I trust- but that would be just for input.

The reason I posted this picture was to see the differences in the flaws other people saw as opposed to what I saw. I did not ask do you think I am pretty, attractive, or a good picture- simply on a cosntructive not subjective level , of the imperfections you saw.

Definately interesting to read different pereceptions.

truplaya4real
02-06-2007, 12:53 AM
Not really. I was saying it in contrast. He too had several nose jobs and look what ended up happening to him. Not a pretty picture.

AllanahStarrNYC
02-06-2007, 01:00 AM
Not really. I was saying it in contrast. He too had several nose jobs and look what ended up happening to him. Not a pretty picture.

No you suggested that people's opinions on here would drive me to looking like Michael Jackson, which in itself is silly. You could say, if she had too many nasal surgeries she might end up having Michael Jackson's nose, but I seriously doubt it that I could possibly look like Michael Jackson alone on nose jobs.

Trust me, If I wanted that nasal look, that would be my choice-and I would nto hesitate to ask for it. His nose has collapsed and he has had to have it rebuilt which is a ery sad and traumatic experience. I have a friend that it happened to.

And I am not having this thread turn into an argument- so please don't hijack the thread.

stillies77
02-06-2007, 01:04 AM
yeah babe you definately pull off the myspace pic look hehe

Bic
02-06-2007, 01:32 AM
the only flaws i see are 1 your wearing clothes :lol J/K 2 its the nose, but this is comming for a guy to go hit in the nose with a hockey stick like it was a baseball bat during one of my games. i knoe about nose reconstruction. the guy i went to did a good job fixing me up.

i think your fine. no worries sweetie

Bic
02-06-2007, 01:34 AM

Bigguy
02-06-2007, 01:39 AM
The only thing I noticed was the nose and the little bump, I thought it was a pimple or something. I really do think you look great though, but I can understand how you would feel self conscience about any minor thing about your looks.

I think your lips look great and full, you eyes are gorgeous, and I still can never tell that those eyebrows are tattoos, I would have never known if you never mentioned it. Who ever did those did great job.

I hope you don't mind but I tried to put my limited photo editing skills to work and tried to adjust those two things I noticed. Is this close to the look you want to get?

crayons
02-06-2007, 02:32 AM
There's an element of vulnerability to your expression. You look like you need a hug from someone you care about.

That was the corniest reply so far. Allanah I think your hot. The only wrong thing, which for me is minor, is the nose curve. Also you look full, like you've been pumped full of botox or something.

elo
02-06-2007, 02:49 AM
Flaws or not you are a beautiful,outstanding,adorable,ravishing woman on the out and inside.

Stay away from bees,they could think you are honey. :)

wombat33
02-06-2007, 03:36 AM
wrong with this picture?

The only thing wrong to me is that in my fantasy.........I'd be there lucky enough to be kissing you!!!! (and more ....LOL)

You are beautiful alannah!

AllanahStarrNYC
02-06-2007, 03:48 AM
Hey BigGuy

I like it- thanks! Subtle but a nice difference!

And crayons I always have a full face of botox.

suckseed
02-06-2007, 04:33 AM

That was the corniest reply so far. Allanah I think your hot. The only wrong thing, which for me is minor, is the nose curve. Also you look full, like you've been pumped full of botox or something.

Hey, crayons. It may be a challenge, but why not try being a little less insensitive. Offering a hug to a glamorous woman who probably gets more unsolicited touches than she can stand from strangers is what would be cheesy. I was trying to suggest that she gets one from 'someone she cares about', in other words, not me.
Furthermore, I've been here for a few years now, and might just have a perspective that's a bit different from yours. So...I'd suggest not going out of your way to disrespect people you don't know unless personally attacked. Fair enough? Sorry for the hijack.

Solitary Brother
02-06-2007, 06:43 AM
Ive said it a million times but I will say it again......you should be proud of yourself.
Remember those photos you published of yourself as a guy?
I do.
I must say your transformation is unreal.
Your face is beautiful!
Stop obsessing already!
You look better than the vast majority of GG's out there and thats not taking into account your Jessica Rabbit like body!
You are a humble chica and I really respect your grind.

Thank you guys :). How very sweet of you/

I do need a little powder as I am a little gree-zay in this pic.

My actual eye color is green/hazel Suck. But I play with it alot because they are light enough where I can wear color enhancers and change the color. I sometimes wear blue, I am wearing I think purple/hazel ones here that make the color look more honey. But the natural color varies- some times they look very green, other times hazel. However, my naturaL eye color harsly ever is noticle in pics. Usually looks brown.

I posted this large, un retouched pic to see if any of you see the flaws I see.

I'll let u guess somemore :)

Hehehe.

bubbski
02-06-2007, 07:03 AM
Cosita deliciosa...rica...sabrosa....regrese a Miami y olvidate de todos esa vueltas al mundo.

Desafortunadamente, no soy capaz de ver todo lo que tu ves, porque, ademas de tu belleza, escucho tu risa, me rindo a tu personalidad atrapante, y siento tu cuerpo vibrar cerca de mi....oops, copyright violation for stealing lyrics from Luis Miguel songs! And don't think that doesn't distract a guy!!!

Una sabrosura total, as we used to say hanging out at the playground in Dade County when the pretty girls walked by...and I'll say it again!

Un beso. And keep being you....all of you...don't discount any of the abovenamed joys you bring to those around you, and thousands of others I could spend a life time listing here.

Otro beso.....and out

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
02-06-2007, 07:06 AM
You are always beautiful no matter what Allanah. G. :D and am in total agreement with Solitary Brother.

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
02-06-2007, 07:15 AM
way to go suckseed

trish
02-06-2007, 07:20 AM
the ONLY thing wrong with that pic Allanah is i'm not in it enjoying your radiance!

RawNY
02-06-2007, 07:21 AM
Actually, yuo look better in that pic than in all those posed pictures I see. No ones face is symetical, Evreyone's nose is a bit crooked. Imperections make peopel more interesting. Your lips are thiner than I hav esen them in a long time. however, it took me a long time to get past your eyes. Please, not more surgeries. Your imperfectios make you beautiful

RawNY
02-06-2007, 07:21 AM
Actually, yuo look better in that pic than in all those posed pictures I see. No ones face is symetical, Evreyone's nose is a bit crooked. Imperections make peopel more interesting. Your lips are thiner than I hav esen them in a long time. however, it took me a long time to get past your eyes. Please, not more surgeries. Your imperfectios make you beautiful

Trogdor
02-06-2007, 07:34 AM
Well, honestly, I only see the nose a little to the side there, but that's no big deal to me, Allanah. :D

:idea: Wish we see a nice big smiling photo as well

transluvr
02-09-2007, 12:39 AM
Wow. You look really pretty like that. I never noticed your eye color before. hey where did you get that avatar from. what video is it from, or what site did you get it from. she looks hot.

suckseed
02-09-2007, 12:43 AM
I got it off another forum, and that guy didn't know either!

CORVETTEDUDE
02-09-2007, 12:58 AM
Wrong, I see nothing wrong!!! However, in my perverted little world, we would both be secking eachother off! You're not on one of these"I'm so ugly!" kicks, are you? :2cent :jerkoff :rock2 :peanutbutter :grouphug

BrendaQG
02-09-2007, 01:00 AM
I see a bit of asymetry in the uh... trying not to use the word topology umm .. contours of your face. Specifically the eyes seem to be a little bit off kilter as if the picture was pasted together from two seprate pictures. It's very very slight and nothing could/should ever be done about it I think.

That was honestly the very first thig that jumped to my mind.

transluvr
02-09-2007, 04:26 AM
I got it off another forum, and that guy didn't know either! which forum was it. what site.

thecollossus30
02-09-2007, 04:47 AM
wrong with this picture?

Whats wrong with it? Those pouty lips arent grasping the back of my neck........ Muah!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

EL GRECO
02-09-2007, 11:12 AM
i dond thing that u need to corect or alter any thing to the noose
u are a pakage a very very astonishing one
i dont belive that any men out there is going to critesize u
he have to be luky that is that close to u

Kriss
02-09-2007, 05:03 PM
8)

happyjack
02-09-2007, 05:08 PM
as they say,we dont see ourselves as the world sees us.I see an amzingly beautiful woman,and i dont think anyone would disagree.I hope this settles it,

Deepdarkfucker
02-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Love of my life