PDA

View Full Version : k

MrsKellyPierce
02-05-2007, 08:39 AM
Lovely joworr everyone must go to Flirts to watch this creature perform we had for Gulfport Pride and I did a couple shows with and still friends she is awesome

MrsKellyPierce
02-05-2007, 08:42 AM
Lovely joworr everyone must go to Flirts to watch this creature perform we had for Gulfport Pride and I did a couple shows with and still friends she is awesome oops this was supposed to be in the angelique ali post

dan_drade
02-05-2007, 09:51 AM
Lovely joworr everyone must go to Flirts to watch this creature perform we had for Gulfport Pride and I did a couple shows with and still friends she is awesome

Kelly,
Your avitar looks really familiar to me. Did you ever go by the name Lexi at one time. I used to chat with a girl that used that pic, and her name was lexi.

MrsKellyPierce
02-05-2007, 09:59 AM

Kelly,
Your avitar looks really familiar to me. Did you ever go by the name Lexi at one time. I used to chat with a girl that used that pic, and her name was lexi. no never

dan_drade
02-05-2007, 10:01 AM

Kelly,
Your avitar looks really familiar to me. Did you ever go by the name Lexi at one time. I used to chat with a girl that used that pic, and her name was lexi. no never

Hmmmmmm, maybe she was just using your pic then. Because it was your pic for sure.

MrsKellyPierce
02-05-2007, 10:04 AM

Kelly,

Hmmmmmm, maybe she was just using your pic then. Because it was your pic for sure. then she definitely was because that is my picture