PDA

View Full Version : Thank YOU

AllanahStarrNYC
10-30-2004, 11:49 PM
Thank you all for making last night such a wonderful event.

I was extremely worried about the turn out, given all the circumstances but everything turned out marvelous. It was packed with girls and guys!
From 10 PM to 2:30 there was a huge line outside!

Thanks to all of you who came and helped make the party successful.
I had a chance to meet some great new people, and I am always greatful for that.

Thanks to NYCe for working so hard to set up during the day. We had to deal with those other people from the other party (complete nightmares) but we got theough it.

Thanks Seanchi, Gregg, Flabby, BigGuy, -all of my sponsors, friends, and
who make the party what it is.

Again, I want to apologize for any incoviniences, but I really did my best with what was given to me to make it work. This was one was really though to get done.

Please keep your coupons for yur discounted admission next time!

Love you ALL,

ALlanah

Uncut
10-31-2004, 04:38 AM
No Thank YOU!!! I thanked u at the party but I am sure everybody else did to. It was my first, but not my last. I got there at 11:30 and stayed till 4:15. Again Thanks to you for making theses parties possilble.

OlenkaDC
10-31-2004, 05:00 AM
Actually, we should be thanking YOU Allanah !! 8)
Like somebody wrote in a message "You haven't been to a party until you have been to Allanah's" ... something 1000% true, the party was just AWESOME and with all those beauties in there I felt kind of "out-of-place" at first, but not for long (nothing that some vodka cannot fix :wink: ) people there were so nice, friendly and respectful that pretty soon made me feel at home.
Too bad I had to leave at 3 AM or so when my friends came to pick me up, I didnt want leave but I had to get enough sleep to drive all the way back to DC area on sunday :(

Again THANK YOU Allanah for such a wonderful night ! :)

Olenka.

wukinpunub68
10-31-2004, 03:13 PM
I felt like i was in another world, Thank you for having such a classy venue. I didnt say hello to you but i was in awe. there was so many beutiful woman in that place and they layout and the costumes was great. i can't imagine missing another party.