PDA

View Full Version : Hi all from wendy , ft laud ts

WendyTs
10-09-2002, 07:07 AM
Hey guys this is Wendy from http://www.hotwendywilliams.com wanted to say hi and hope all is doing well. A friend told me about this board and said I should check out and say hi. Ill be in Nyc end of October and Houston nov 14-18th, so guys give me a hello.

My stats: 5'10, 145pds, 36d, long red hair, green eyes, 7 cut thick functional

Much love
Wendy Williams
http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

10-14-2002, 04:14 PM
dont bother with hotwendys site-it sucks

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-29-2005, 08:02 PM
wow...............................
3 years before I got here she was getting ridiculed

Paul
11-29-2005, 08:22 PM
haha, supprised are you? im sure girls gettin ridiculed has always been here, even before you :P

BeardedOne
11-30-2005, 12:11 AM
And they ride =ME= for 'topic necromancy'. :lol:

WendyWilliams
11-30-2005, 12:21 AM
and as long as I stay in the adult industry it will continue,,,,,,,,,life goes on and apparently it hasnt stopped me.

Not sure the purpose of pulling up a three year old post or taking the time to respond to it, but ummmmmmm ok

mbf
11-30-2005, 01:25 AM
reminds me of thatarticle on "digital archeology" a couple years back in wired magazine

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-30-2005, 01:26 AM
believe it or not there is ALOT of good reads in the older posts....................

if alot of the newbies did a search they'd find some wild shit

for example, I realize why a chick who used to frequent here snapped one night in a private message claiming all the guys on here at one point were riding skylene's dick, she had tons of threads about her a few years ago, also surprised me to know she was a member..........

interestingly enough I think I found Gil (Green Lantern) and Gloria Uglysome on here (under the name Guests of course, lol) trying to advertise for that shitbox they ran a couple of years ago..........
man did Mega smack them around
lol

WendyWilliams
11-30-2005, 01:29 AM
still doesnt make sense why you felt the need to respond to this but thanks

as long as there are those that wish to see me ridiculed and fail I will continue to push harder to improve and succeed.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-30-2005, 01:33 AM

NickTheQuick
11-30-2005, 01:39 AM
I've seen Wendy get ridiculed here plenty and that was not an example I would use. That merely looked like a site review to me. And Wendy, 7 in?? C'mon now, tell me you are no longer starting your cock measurement from your asshole.

WendyWilliams
11-30-2005, 01:48 AM
Nick how about you let me stick it in your asshole or gag your shitty mouth and you tell me how big it is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,otherwise my website was started 3 years ago so at that time it probably was lacking of content, I was young and naive.

However thank you for playing and feeling the need to chime in on the subject,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,since you are personally attached to my cock and suck it daily of course you know the exact length, width, and how much I cum, right??

NickTheQuick
11-30-2005, 01:54 AM
Simmer down there Bruschi, save it for the Jets.

I pass btw.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-30-2005, 01:56 AM
lol @ Bruschi, we don't want anymore heart attacks
LMAO

Hugh Jarrod
11-30-2005, 06:04 AM
believe it or not there is ALOT of good reads in the older posts....................

if alot of the newbies did a search they'd find some wild shit

Not here to rip on anyone, but I do agree about the old posts having some good material.