PDA

View Full Version : THE KELLY TRANSFORMATION - from boy to now!

xfiver
02-04-2007, 03:22 AM
i found this cool montage of all of kelly's different looks over the years...

yodajazz
02-04-2007, 03:58 AM
Hey, I know for a fact that that's not Kelly's cookie in the second before last pic. Oh no, another scandal! Come on, Kelly, admit the truth.

bigd321
02-04-2007, 04:02 AM
Leave Kelly alone.

PatrickFromNYC
02-04-2007, 04:12 AM
Its amazing that you are SOOO consumed with Kelly that you spent all that time putting that together !!! Get a freakin life pal

blackmagic
02-04-2007, 04:42 AM

I laughed so hard im still crying and its been 10 mins since i read the post :cry:

crayons
02-04-2007, 04:50 AM
That's very accurate.

xfiver
02-04-2007, 05:15 AM

I laughed so hard im still crying and its been 10 mins since i read the post :cry:

dude - whats so funny? those are all the SAME PERSON, just taken at different times and with different makeup/clothes!

Coroner
02-04-2007, 05:34 AM
does anybody know what happened to laura palmerīs father in the last episode?

uncutlove
02-04-2007, 05:42 AM
This thread delivers.

themaster
02-04-2007, 05:44 AM
Thats cute

yodajazz
02-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Its amazing that you are SOOO consumed with Kelly that you spent all that time putting that together !!! Get a freakin life pal

Are you trying to tell us that there is life outside of this forum? I recall a rumor about that in another thread. You must know something. Please tell us what this "life" thing is about!

For everyone else, there has been no acknowledgement about whose cookie she is holding in the photo. Somebody knows something. Are you all afraid to speak the truth?

xfiver
02-05-2007, 12:37 AM

Are you trying to tell us that there is life outside of this forum? I recall a rumor about that in another thread. You must know something. Please tell us what this "life" thing is about!

For everyone else, there has been no acknowledgement about whose cookie she is holding in the photo. Somebody knows something. Are you all afraid to speak the truth?

Allegedly, the cookie belonged to Big Bird and was once a macaroon, but has been seen recently hanging out with Oscar in garbage cans on the seedier side of town. I also heard a rumor that the cookie has since gone peanut butter...a damn shame. Bert and Ernie were crushed by the news.

blackmagic
02-05-2007, 03:17 AM

dude - whats so funny? those are all the SAME PERSON, just taken at different times and with different makeup/clothes!

"idk maybe because you are posting pictures of her when she was a guy and there random stupid pictures"?? dude your delusional please tell me your finding that funny?

bassman2546
02-05-2007, 12:21 PM

Allegedly, the cookie belonged to Big Bird and was once a macaroon, but has been seen recently hanging out with Oscar in garbage cans on the seedier side of town. I also heard a rumor that the cookie has since gone peanut butter...a damn shame. Bert and Ernie were crushed by the news.

That's the funniest thing I've seen on this site. I laughed my ass off.

NYCe
02-05-2007, 06:02 PM
You people make posts such as these, yet you bitch when "no girls post on HungAngels".

Smog Boy
02-05-2007, 06:06 PM
does anybody know what happened to laura palmerīs father in the last episode?Leland Palmer? He committed suicide. It was one of the best episodes of the series.

Did he? I thought he died when Bob left him. Been a long time though.

Has this thread been hijacked?

crayons
02-05-2007, 08:33 PM
does anybody know what happened to laura palmerīs father in the last episode?Leland Palmer? He committed suicide. It was one of the best episodes of the series.

I thought he turned into Bob.

xfiver
02-05-2007, 09:31 PM

"idk maybe because you are posting pictures of her when she was a guy and there random stupid pictures"?? dude your delusional please tell me your finding that funny?

Yes. I am finding that funny. I was also joking.

I thought the ironic redundancy factor could be ass-umed.

chefmike
02-06-2007, 04:46 PM
:?:

chefmike
02-07-2007, 04:04 AM
:?: I don't know why coroner brought it up on this thread either, but I knew what he was talking about. It was a television series. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_Peaks

I've only seen a few episodes years ago, besides seeing the movie. The name Laura Palmer sounded familiar though...but I thought that maybe she was a character on 'All My Children'... :lol:

Now are there any "Northern Exposure' fans out there?

Vicki Richter
02-07-2007, 06:32 AM
You people make posts such as these, yet you bitch when "no girls post on HungAngels".

Maybe she should have just been honest about the fake modeling pictures.

BeardedOne
02-07-2007, 06:50 AM

BTDT, took pictures. "Cicely" was one of my 21 cities in 21 states in 21 days tour in 2005.

:D

Ant-Man
02-07-2007, 06:58 AM
Vicki, I know three girls who each used a fake picture on Eros, CL and/or personal web site(s). These are not wannabe, attention craving girls. They have substantial followings. They are beautiful beyond words. They have major investment in their transitions. They have hundreds of great photos (that I took for them, of course). In each case, they only had the one fake pic mixed with real. I have my theories as to why they did it, but I will not presume to speak for them. I am confident, however, that their stance upon confrontation would be the same as Kelly: total denial.

chefmike
02-07-2007, 03:39 PM

BTDT, took pictures. "Cicely" was one of my 21 cities in 21 states in 21 days tour in 2005.

:D

That must have been a blast. Nice pics, B1. What a groovy little town.

Big Dick
02-07-2007, 09:21 PM
What I cannot understand for one minute is the fact that Vicki and Srianna, being the shemale superstars that they are, that they can all this time to post so much on this forum!
They must lead very busy lives and here they are all the time
Are we sure these people are who they say they are? UUUHHHMMM