PDA

View Full Version : LIVE CAM in GROOBY

Louie Damazo
02-03-2007, 09:10 PM
OK guys

After sometime trying make it work i had first experience with some subscribers in www.brazilian-transsexuals.com site

Transmission was really great , sound perfect, no freezing and GREAT model in first show - ALINE FONTINELLI did lucky guys in that chat room HORNY LIKE HELL, that was a great show with strip tease, masturbation , dildo action and a GREAT CUM SHOT in GRAN FINALLE

Next week show ll be www.shemalesfromhell.com

Schedules now are not exact but we ll create weekly dates and time for make all guys ready

L D

Louie Damazo
02-06-2007, 05:30 AM
Ok guys

Next friday we ll have a new LIVE CAM show now in www.shemalesfromhell.com

Hope see more guys this time. Who was there REALLY had a GREAT time with horny ALINE FONTINELLY. SHe had fun with dildo, masturbate and had a GREAT LOAd in her orgasm.

I m planning bring other big star now...surprise

;)

GroobySteven
02-06-2007, 05:41 AM
Post some camera stills from it Damazo?
seanchai

Louie Damazo
02-06-2007, 05:29 PM
Well

In first show i was so concentrated in do a good transmission that i forgot get some pics of the action. All this first show was recorded and ll be avaliable in a new area that i ll create soon - LIVE CAM ARCHIVES

This area ll be in these 2 sites

www.brazilian-transsexuals.com

www.shemalesfromhell.com

Next show friday - 09 feb in www.shemalesfromhell.com

Louie Damazo
02-07-2007, 11:08 PM
Next show Friday Feb 09 in www.shemalesfromhell.com

Louie Damazo
02-11-2007, 02:59 AM
Here is a sample that shows how it is running in our websites:

A chat / video - its all there and images are very good , sound perfect too

One week in www.brazilian-transsexuals.com , other in www.shemalesfromhell.com. This was with VALERIA REIS and had something like 90 minutes, was really good

If we ll change and offer more shows? Thats idea BUT we need feed backs