PDA

View Full Version : My sexual preference is looked down on by most

pwrbttm
10-28-2004, 11:15 PM
I am a bottom boy for tgs. This of course disgusts straight people, all gays, guys who top tgs and most important the girls who I pay to f me.

When I look at the pictures posted here I focus on the girl's cock. I primarily am into tvs/cds who get rock hard. It is pretty pathetic being a true fag.

hillbilly
10-28-2004, 11:53 PM
no it's fine enjoy yourself. just don't touch me. haha just kidding.

whatever floats your boat dude.

GroobySteven
10-29-2004, 01:31 AM
This is the same weeny posting stupid messages last week - don't buy into it, ignore it.
Come on...I know you guys can see through that.
seanchai

T-chaser
10-29-2004, 07:06 AM
pwrbttm wrote, "I am a bottom boy for tgs. This of course disgusts straight people, all gays, guys who top tgs and most important the girls who I pay to f me.

When I look at the pictures posted here I focus on the girl's cock. I primarily am into tvs/cds who get rock hard. It is pretty pathetic being a true fag"

The only thing that is pathetic here are your judgments... Everyone comes from a different place, has a different state of mind, and has different preferences. No one way, is better than the next. And just so you know, your particular sexual desire undeniably does not offend many types of people. It seems as though you have been conditioned to think with thes stereo-types and generalizations via American "culture". Remember to think outside the box... And a "true fag" as you say, is not pathetic but an equal.