PDA

View Full Version : Lets settle this Kelly/Vicki thing once and for all!!!!

xfiver
02-01-2007, 10:36 PM
First one to cum loses! (All in jest and good fun of course)

Vicki Richter
02-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Silliest post ever. You guys are too much.

NYCe
02-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Nice.

eggbert
02-01-2007, 11:32 PM
Vicki's the real deal! No contest.

suckseed
02-02-2007, 01:43 AM
Vicki is not a fool. I've grown to respect her opinion. Kelly seems like a nice person. I'd advise her to contribute to the forum by offering her opinion to existing threads that aren't about her for awhile, and to acknowledge that some of those pics are not her. We all make mistakes - admitting them is part of being an adult, and is the best step towards people forgiving and moving on.
If I may be so bold, my understanding of Vicki's objections are that she's dealt with people not being who they claim to be in the past - many times. She wants to see TS women represented by honest members of the TS community. She's never put a picture up of herself that wasn't her to my knowledge, and she's a straight shooter.
Kelly, I think we're all assuming you're a young TS, and that the girl with all the makeup and the Farrah Fawcett 'do is you. Great! you're a cutie. Be glad you're not Danny Devito in a dress. If we're wrong somehow, and all those pics are you, then time will tell and all will be well. But some of the pics we've seen on all 412 posts in the last week clearly demonstrate that there's been something amiss.
Shit, I once enthusiastically chatted up a TS who it turns out was using the gorgeous pics of 'ForbiDDen' on myspace. Sometimes I'm too trusting for my own good. If you've Bs'd people in the past, just cop to it and move on. It's not the crime of the century. But if you have and never own up to it, you'll never live it down.

luv4Tgirls
02-02-2007, 02:04 AM
I'm in !!! :claps :peanutbutter

specialk
02-02-2007, 02:05 AM
Vicki is not a fool. I've grown to respect her opinion. Kelly seems like a nice person. I'd advise her to contribute to the forum by offering her opinion to existing threads that aren't about her for awhile, and to acknowledge that some of those pics are not her. We all make mistakes - admitting them is part of being an adult, and is the best step towards people forgiving and moving on.
If I may be so bold, my understanding of Vicki's objections are that she's dealt with people not being who they claim to be in the past - many times. She wants to see TS women represented by honest members of the TS community. She's never put a picture up of herself that wasn't her to my knowledge, and she's a straight shooter.
Kelly, I think we're all assuming you're a young TS, and that the girl with all the makeup and the Farrah Fawcett 'do is you. Great! you're a cutie. Be glad you're not Danny Devito in a dress. If we're wrong somehow, and all those pics are you, then time will tell and all will be well. But some of the pics we've seen on all 412 posts in the last week clearly demonstrate that there's been something amiss.
Shit, I once enthusiastically chatted up a TS who it turns out was using the gorgeous pics of 'ForbiDDen' on myspace. Sometimes I'm too trusting for my own good. If you've Bs'd people in the past, just cop to it and move on. It's not the crime of the century. But if you have and never own up to it, you'll never live it down.

I'll co-sign the hell out of that post!!!!!

Kabuki
02-02-2007, 02:29 AM

Suckseed makes some valid points. I don't mind Kelly contributing to the forum. Although, all of those photos aren't hers. I think Felicia and others have provided evidence to prove that. I wonder why Kelly feels the need to OBVIOUSLY use other people's photos.

I would like to see Kelly comment on existing threads. I don't think we need ten million pointless Kelly threads on HA. In her defense though, some other members have created a number of "Kelly" threads. I'm just sitting back, and waiting for the "What is Kelly's natural hair color ?" thread. Such a question can be answered in an existing thread.

By the way, ForbiDDen does look like a TG. All that make-up. You have to love scene GGs in Cali.

Dkg
02-02-2007, 02:32 AM
It's threads like this that make this place suck.

Let's not and say we didn't.

xfiver
02-02-2007, 08:14 AM
It's threads like this that make this place suck.

Having fun sucks?

This whole thing is hilarious, so I decided to do a parody. Your own signature says "what's better than a shemale? Two shemales."

Kelly = shemale (allegedly)
Vicki = shemale (FOR DAMN SURE!!!!)

I for one would pay top dollar to see the two of them in a vid, if Kelly is indeed who she says she is.

Moreover, THAT vid would make a shitload of $$$ for both of them. Although it was meant in jest (and Vicki laughed at it herself), it's still a great fucking idea, better than lots of the innocuous garbage that's out there.

Lighten up, holmes.

xfiver
02-02-2007, 11:31 AM
Silliest post ever. You guys are too much.

It's definitely fun, but is it really that silly? If Kelly could pull her head out of her ass and let you stick your cock in hers, you could both make a bundle.

02-02-2007, 12:25 PM
If I may be so bold, my understanding of Vicki's objections are that she's dealt with people not being who they claim to be in the past - many times.

Fuck this. Kelly is at best, deceptive. It's obvious. She is probably close to the pictures she has claimed responsibility for, but that still leaves the door open for BLATANT DECEPTIVENESS. There is deception going on here. The pics are beautiful and ugly because they are deceptive.

Dkg
02-02-2007, 03:30 PM
xfiver, No. creating unnecessary drama, bickering, quareling till someone gets their feelings hurt and leaves sucks.

BUt whatever. all i the name of fun, right.

houstonshemalefan
02-02-2007, 08:08 PM
I'd pay to watch. Hell I'd pay to join in!!!

Big Dick
02-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Some of you would not know a shemale if she walked by you on the street. And for sure if you got your hands on one you would probably throw rocks at her,
KELLY ROCKS and
Vicki how do you find so much time to post on the forum when you are a top 5 shemale in the world and so very busy?

chefmike
02-02-2007, 10:28 PM
65.30.21x.xxx [ 11 Posts ]

Users posting from this IP address
irish_rose [ 96 Posts ]
Big Dick [ 11 Posts ]

hwbs
02-02-2007, 11:32 PM
what a fucking funny avatar :rock2

Big Dick
02-03-2007, 12:32 AM
What is your point CHEFMIKE? You need to communicate