PDA

View Full Version : NEW PICS FROM ITALY... LADY SHIRLEY RIOS TX

shirleyriostx
01-31-2007, 08:54 PM
Capricciosa, esigente, selettiva. .Ti annullerai per me, mi adorerai.... E Ti faro' entrare nel mio mondo fetish e sadomaso.
Sono affascinante, raffinata, alta un metro e settantacinque, fisicamente slanciata estremamente attiva con dotazione di 20cm..
pratico punizioni psicologiche e fisiche, calpestamento, spanking, fustigazione, pioggia dorata, cioccolata, dilatazione profonda , umiliazione, travestimento e femminilizzazione..
Ricevo schiavi neofita e novizi consapevoli di abbandonarsi e adorarmi con estrema devozione e fedelta'.

Mi troverai esattamente sul Lungotevere Flaminio n°30 Citofono 01 ricevo dalle 10 del mattino .3397203617
E:\NIKON D50 SCATTI\MODIFICHE

trentdolby
02-01-2007, 06:40 AM
this the translation according to a free translating website:

Whimsical, demanding, selective. . You will cancel yourself for me, will adore me. ... And You light' to enter in my world fetish and sadomaso. I am charming, refined, high a meter and seventy-five, physically slender extremely profit with endowment of 20cm.. I put into practice psychological punishments and physics, calpestamento, spanking, fustigazione, golden rain, chocolate, deep expansion, humiliation, disguise and femminilizzazione.. I receive slaves neofita and aware beginners of to leave itself and to adore myself with extreme devotion and fedelta'.

shirleyriostx
02-01-2007, 09:26 AM
this the translation according to a free translating website:

Whimsical, demanding, selective. . You will cancel yourself for me, will adore me. ... And You light' to enter in my world fetish and sadomaso. I am charming, refined, high a meter and seventy-five, physically slender extremely profit with endowment of 20cm.. I put into practice psychological punishments and physics, calpestamento, spanking, fustigazione, golden rain, chocolate, deep expansion, humiliation, disguise and femminilizzazione.. I receive slaves neofita and aware beginners of to leave itself and to adore myself with extreme devotion and fedelta'.

domme
02-03-2007, 02:01 PM
my my
you are a beauty

ILuvGurls
02-03-2007, 03:12 PM
You will cancel yourself for me

must lose something in translation, but rest assured i'm on my knees begging for a chance at pleasing. :oops:

A_TALL_BROTHER1
02-03-2007, 04:13 PM
I AM A FAN

gummi baer
02-04-2007, 12:02 AM
20 cm translates into 7 and 7/8ths inches.

Fox
02-04-2007, 12:15 AM
Very nice. But um... why is it we can see your penis but not your eyes? :?

Ivane
02-05-2007, 03:05 AM
ciao lady shirley..mazza se sei bona.. come va?
ti va di incontraci?? fammelo sapere per messaggio privato..ok? aspetto di vedere altre tue foto...

tgirl_lover_col
02-07-2007, 02:58 PM
Mmmmm yummy!!

Youngmc
02-10-2007, 06:38 PM
the website doesnt work shirley whats ur website?

a4sol
02-16-2007, 04:03 PM
Capricciosa, esigente, selettiva. .Ti annullerai per me, mi adorerai.... E Ti faro' entrare nel mio mondo fetish e sadomaso.
Sono affascinante, raffinata, alta un metro e settantacinque, fisicamente slanciata estremamente attiva con dotazione di 20cm..
pratico punizioni psicologiche e fisiche, calpestamento, spanking, fustigazione, pioggia dorata, cioccolata, dilatazione profonda , umiliazione, travestimento e femminilizzazione..
Ricevo schiavi neofita e novizi consapevoli di abbandonarsi e adorarmi con estrema devozione e fedelta'.

Mi troverai esattamente sul Lungotevere Flaminio n°30 Citofono 01 ricevo dalle 10 del mattino .3397203617
E:\NIKON D50 SCATTI\MODIFICHE

Spero tu venga a Milano qualche volta!

popperluv
02-16-2007, 04:36 PM
Some one tell him to post more please

ietavait
03-03-2007, 03:13 AM
MARAVILHOSA