PDA

View Full Version : An OLD SALUTE VIDEO I MADE

MrsKellyPierce
01-31-2007, 05:39 AM
I'll make a new one soon with the blonde hair
If you look at the piece of paper I am holding it says both of my myspaces on there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE3H6JgKzWM

DAZ
01-31-2007, 06:35 AM
Looking good,Kelly :roll:

MrsKellyPierce
01-31-2007, 06:44 AM
Looking good,Kelly :D thanks Daz

gto
01-31-2007, 01:47 PM
great little vid, can't wait to see the new one. thanks :D

Frank Z
01-31-2007, 02:44 PM
Very hot...thanks Kelly, can't wait to see more of you !

elo
01-31-2007, 03:21 PM
Hi,Kelly

i`m new.Nice clip,but way too short.Was it made with your cell phone?

Big Dick
01-31-2007, 04:01 PM
Way to go Kelly and show up these wise guys that claim you are a fake. baby you are the REAL thing and I wish you would make longer and sexier vidoes for us to materbate to

templek
01-31-2007, 04:10 PM
Speak for yourself mate. That video could still be a fake. How come she aint holding a sign with this website on it, or the names of her detractors?

Its so easily done yet she cant do it for some reason. Maybe her phone is out of batteries or her webcam has broken and theres none available cos she lives in some backwater woods in the middle of nowhere.....zzzzzzz...

Some guys are so gullible over any video or photo of a 'cute' girl

zzzz.......zzzzzzzzz..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MrsKellyPierce
01-31-2007, 04:41 PM
Speak for yourself mate. That video could still be a fake. How come she aint holding a sign with this website on it, or the names of her detractors?

Its so easily done yet she cant do it for some reason. Maybe her phone is out of batteries or her webcam has broken and theres none available cos she lives in some backwater woods in the middle of nowhere.....zzzzzzz...

Some guys are so gullible over any video or photo of a 'cute' girl

zzzz.......zzzzzzzzz..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz If you would of read the post clearly instead of trying to create more drama I SAID IT'S AN OLD VIDEO I MADE IN THE PAST, MY MYSPACE NAMES ARE BOTH ON THERE AND I ALREADY PROVEN THE FACT I AM THE ONE THAT RUN THOSE TWO SITES PER VICKI RICHTER I JUST PUT IT UP TO STOP SOME OF THIS IMMATURITY AND PROPAGANDA THAT MANY OF YOU ARE CREATING SO YOU WOULD TO BE BLUNT SHUT UP ABOUT IT! I AM ME I DON'T NEED TO FAKE WHO I AM -- I JUST JOINED THIS SITE WHEN I CAME TO NASHVILLE THUS NOT HAVING A WEBAM TO MAKE THE VIDEO IF YOU WOULD OF READ THE PAPER IT SAYS EVER SITE I AM ON

HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THEORIGINALJELLYBEAN82

HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/KELLYSHORE

AND MY MOJO ACCT THOSE WERE THE SITES I WAS ON I JUST STARTED TALKING BACK ON TRANSEXUAL FORUMS ----- THE VIDEO WAS JUST A FOR NOW THING TO SATISFY YOU WOLVES THAT WANT TO START UNECESSARY DRAMA

templek
01-31-2007, 04:56 PM
...and the three bears

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cant believe Ive been silly enough to reply to another Kelly thread. Maybe I should go to sleep cos its putting me to sleep

loki
01-31-2007, 04:59 PM
WOW!You just gave me a boner(not that you wanted to hear that) :oops:

MrsKellyPierce
01-31-2007, 05:00 PM
WOW!You just gave me a boner(not that you wanted to hear that) :oops: lol babe

lilkiba
01-31-2007, 06:13 PM
roar <3

uncutlove
01-31-2007, 06:17 PM
She looks like a cross dresser in that video.

yodajazz
01-31-2007, 10:04 PM
I liked the video. I am one who likes women with darker hair anyway. But what ever you do, I am sure that you will keep getting better and better. All this controvery is a little funny. But a little skepticism (from the forum) is healthy. I am not sure who I really am someteimes.