PDA

View Full Version : What part of Kelly made you attracted to her the most?

DeathFox
01-31-2007, 02:50 AM
Which part? For me, its her eyes that are so captivating

Fox
01-31-2007, 02:57 AM
Another Kelly thread? lol

Not one for brown-nosing, I like her just like any other girl. That said, I dunno, I guess eyes too.

Edit: Just realized you're a "Fox" too heh. :o

NRT
01-31-2007, 03:01 AM
How do we know that new 'Kelly' is a fake like the other? Strange how the fake has stopped posting since she's been found out? Her silence is evidence of her deciet.

If the new kelly is real, do something like the other kelly couldnt: Take a picture holding a piece of paper with your name on it, or the HA website

MrsKellyPierce
01-31-2007, 03:02 AM
How do we know that new 'Kelly' is a fake like the other? Strange how the fake has stopped posting since she's been found out? Her silence is evidence of her deciet.

If the new kelly is real, do something like the other kelly couldnt: Take a picture holding a piece of paper with your name on it, or the HA website I would have no issue doing that

lust4ts
01-31-2007, 03:23 AM
Chicks in baseball caps have always done it for me, I love her whole face. But im a red blooded ts admirer and can not help wondering if she has a nice cock, Sorry kel hope I have not offended you im just being honest. Surely I can't be the only one thinking this can I :?: :?: :?:.

uncutlove
01-31-2007, 10:24 AM
Another Kelly thread?

Seriously, All these little fanboys here make a thread about her daily. Shit, hourly.

She should have her own sub-forum here.