PDA

View Full Version : NO MORE KELLY POSTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RawNY
01-31-2007, 12:50 AM
'nough said. :banghead
I did alot of internet research, here is the person pretending to be kelly:

ballbreaker
01-31-2007, 01:11 AM
thats some fuuny shit!

White_Male_Canada
01-31-2007, 01:42 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Realgirls4me
01-31-2007, 01:43 AM
That's not funny. That's gross -- Gross!

blackmagic
01-31-2007, 01:48 AM
:puke

Big Dick
01-31-2007, 02:26 AM
What do you mean, no more Kelly Shore posts? Something has to shake this place up

wombat33
01-31-2007, 03:22 AM

I'd go down on her.

suckseed
01-31-2007, 03:24 AM

I'd go down on her.

You'd have a belly flap for a hat if you did. Hot.

wombat33
01-31-2007, 03:30 AM

WHAT ABOUT KELLY POSTS?

Big Dick
01-31-2007, 04:15 PM
I love all the Kelly posts, it keeps the pot stirred and brings all the idiots out of their closets

loki
01-31-2007, 05:02 PM
I love all the Kelly posts, it keeps the pot stirred and brings all the idiots out of their closets That was funny. :lol:

uncutlove
01-31-2007, 06:21 PM
Every new thread about Kelly could be posted in the last one.

Most of the members are idiots, and can't open their eyes.

"OMG kelly shore is lyk3 so hot!!!!1 i will p0st a new thread about it1!!!"

Seriously, enough is enough. I'm sick of going through all the threads about her while trying to find the picture threads.

You guys really find
http://i18.tinypic.com/2ef3ybk.jpg
Attractive?

I'll go back to what a user once said on here.
"You could put a skirt on a tree and half the members on this forum would lineup to fuck it."

Vicki Richter
01-31-2007, 06:24 PM
Yes allegedly these two are the same person... and Escstatic buys it. I personally think Big Dick is a Kelly alias. Mods?

uncutlove
01-31-2007, 06:25 PM
That second pic looks like somebody Google'd "Brunette Model"

Vicki Richter
01-31-2007, 06:29 PM
Well it is in her profile on myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/kellyshore along with:

NYCe
01-31-2007, 06:41 PM
Yes allegedly these two are the same person... and Escstatic buys it. I personally think Big Dick is a Kelly alias. Mods?

65.30.21x.xxx [ 11 Posts ]

Users posting from this IP address
irish_rose [ 96 Posts ]
Big Dick [ 11 Posts ]

:?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-31-2007, 06:44 PM

irish_rose [ 96 Posts ]
Big Dick [ 11 Posts ]

:?

:popcorn (bag 2 today, meaning the board has been wonderful)

Vicki Richter
01-31-2007, 06:58 PM
pwnage.

eggbert
01-31-2007, 07:14 PM
"You could put a skirt on a tree and half the members on this forum would lineup to fuck it."

I grew up with a guy who would cut a dick size whole in a watermelon, let it sit out in the sun for a few hours then after warming up, fuck it. He loved it.

Vicki Richter
01-31-2007, 07:18 PM

I grew up with a guy who would cut a dick size whole in a watermelon, let it sit out in the sun for a few hours then after warming up, fuck it. He loved it.

Did he still serve it to friends after?

hwbs
01-31-2007, 09:03 PM
hopefully the storm is weathered ,lol

loki
01-31-2007, 09:23 PM

Do you mean like this?

crayons
01-31-2007, 09:42 PM
This girl can't be for real. Her youtube msg is to get at her on myspace which is set to private. Just how desperate can one get? Supposedly she has a bf, posts 10 pictures a day of herself but refuses private e-mails from desparate men that will rape a tree with a dress on. :roll:

NRT
01-31-2007, 09:43 PM
NYCe wrote:
Vicki Richter wrote:

irish_rose [ 96 Posts ]
Big Dick [ 11 Posts ]

(bag 2 today, meaning the board has been wonderful)

So is that proven beyond all doubts that the ginger hair bushed hippie is a fake all along! I bet there's bound to be fools on here, still claiming she is a real girl!

Maybe that's why 'Irish Kelly' stopped posting, when she was so prolific of late. Maybe the other Kelly will go the same fate when she's proven to be a fake too. Strange how she cant get hold of a cameraphone

FiremanforTS
01-31-2007, 10:00 PM
Whoops. Alas, I must admit I was fooled. Ugh..I even PM'd my self photo.

Oh well....i'll admit it....when you live in nashville (whch I love) it not exactly easy to meet transsexual women.

Perhaps i'll learn to be a bit less naieve on here. :oops:

Bryan

NRT
01-31-2007, 10:05 PM
Whoops. Alas, I must admit I was fooled. Ugh..I even PM'd my self photo.

Oh well....i'll admit it....when you live in nashville (whch I love) it not exactly easy to meet transsexual women.

Perhaps i'll learn to be a bit less naieve on here. :oops:

Bryan

and how do you feel jacking off to a middleaged man getting his kicks?

A lesson for us all, especially intenet addicts. That youtube movie about chatrooms was so true. Those who aint seen it should

uncutlove
01-31-2007, 11:07 PM

AHAHAHA... Oh man Vicki...

Didn't she say she was a pre-op? Look at picture three, her dick must be internal.

Vicki Richter
01-31-2007, 11:09 PM

AHAHAHA... Oh man Vicki...

Didn't she say she was a pre-op? Look at picture three, her dick must be internal.

Yeah was wondering when guys were going to comment on that. Ecstatic insists it is her... even though they have never met.

Who is that girl in your avatar?

fitnesshero
01-31-2007, 11:13 PM
She must have no job or social life. Last I saw is that she joined this forum no to long ago and she already has over 200 posts. But I have to say she is really pretty. She seems like one of those girls that you meet at a club and you exchange numbers with. Then she calls you not even 5 minutes later to see what your doing. Then calls non stop and asking if you are cheating on her......Looks pretty but may be a serious head case.

bulldog
01-31-2007, 11:49 PM
yea there seems to be a Kelly fanatical going on, my question....how many different Kellys are all these threads about

Ecstatic
02-01-2007, 01:21 AM
Wrong Kelly (see NYCe's reply); apparently Irish Rose and Big Dick are the same (judging by IP address--it's the same node on the net).

PS - I like my new name: I think it's a combination of Esc[ape] and Static. :lol:

Ecstatic
02-01-2007, 01:33 AM
Yeah was wondering when guys were going to comment on that. Ecstatic insists it is her... even though they have never met.
The same way that I insist that you are you, Vicki, although we've never met. How do I know for sure that the Vicki Richter posting here is the same VR as in all those hot videos or on your own forum? I don't, in any absolute sense. But I've "known" you online for several years; we've exchanged posts in forums; and we both know some of the same people in real life. More, I recognize your voice (as in "writer's voice") so that your posts register as authentic. Likewise, I've "known" Kelly for al long time online, have seen (and even edited for her) a large number of her photos showing several different looks over time, and I recognize her "voice" in her posts as consistent with that image.

Identity is the ultimate illusion anyway: ask any Buddhist. 8)

uncutlove
02-01-2007, 03:44 AM

If I knew, I'd tell you. But as of now its just a mystery piece of eye-candy.

hondarobot
02-01-2007, 03:54 AM
The same way that I insist that you are you, Vicki, although we've never met. How do I know for sure that the Vicki Richter posting here is the same VR as in all those hot videos or on your own forum? I don't, in any absolute sense. But I've "known" you online for several years; we've exchanged posts in forums; and we both know some of the same people in real life. More, I recognize your voice (as in "writer's voice") so that your posts register as authentic. Likewise, I've "known" Kelly for al long time online, have seen (and even edited for her) a large number of her photos showing several different looks over time, and I recognize her "voice" in her posts as consistent with that image.

Identity is the ultimate illusion anyway: ask any Buddhist. 8)

Her post was unwarrented, Ecstatic, and we've both been in this scene for awhile.

I stand by friends, even if they are only know to me virtually. I didn't do that yesterday and it was a mistake.

BrendaQG
02-01-2007, 04:42 AM
I recalled a posting from T girl talk. I think it also explains why Ecstatic thought what he did. Kelly wrote there.

I always knew I was a girl.......thats why I transitioned at such a young age. I transitioned at age twelve and went on to high school as a girl. And no I am not lying...you may google me if you type in "Kelly Shore St. Pete PRIDE" some news articles will come up about me. I just remember being 3 and wanting to play dress up and I just identified being a girl. There was never a doubt in my mind and still isn't that I am a woman

Google what she says to and most assuredly her story checks out. There is indeed a real Kelly shore. Who looks an awful lot like the woman in the video. As for the IP addres evidence. I wonder if Kelly uses AOL? That looks like an AOL IP to me.

Teabagger Vance
02-01-2007, 04:46 AM

If I knew, I'd tell you. But as of now its just a mystery piece of eye-candy.

That is Devora.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=8607&highlight=devora

hondarobot
02-01-2007, 04:56 AM
Well, really, who cares? Kelly is Kelly or maybe she's not, we will find out one way or the other eventually.

Vicki Richter attacking Ecstatic is bizarre to me. He's been a great fan, supporter, and online friend of hers for at least two years from what I've seen.

She flipped out for no legit reason against him.

I'm beginning to see a pattern. None of my business, I'm just saying.

arc angel
02-01-2007, 05:07 AM
ENOUGH ! , back to bangin on my congas, dejems,phones and drinkin beer and everything that I like to do , YEM > later.
the people downstairs just moved out so i can get load tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!! whooooo hoooo...!!!!!!!

hondarobot
02-01-2007, 05:17 AM
Don't get me wrong. She's a beautiful girl, smart, funny, an awesome person. I wish her the best in the world, as I've said many times, from what I know of her.

But honestly, I think she is a bad person. Just my opinion.

I won't post in regards to her anymore.

gonkyy
02-01-2007, 05:49 AM
Damn, Kelly is a post-op! But it needed two times to finish!
:whoa

hondarobot
02-01-2007, 06:27 AM
Good grief. I don't think much doubt remains that Kelly Shore is a real girl. This weird mob mentality is trying to take hold here.

Give it a rest, attacks on her have probably been a bunch of nonsense from the start.

RawNY
02-02-2007, 04:40 PM
Did't you guys read the name of the thread when I started it, now there are 5 fuckin' pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damm this person is good. I think I want to meet him/her and start an ad agency. NO MORE KELLY, lets get back to SEX!

Ecstatic
02-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Her post was unwarrented, Ecstatic, and we've both been in this scene for awhile.

I stand by friends, even if they are only know to me virtually. I didn't do that yesterday and it was a mistake.
Well said, Honda.

Ecstatic
02-02-2007, 05:18 PM
Well, really, who cares? Kelly is Kelly or maybe she's not, we will find out one way or the other eventually.

Vicki Richter attacking Ecstatic is bizarre to me. He's been a great fan, supporter, and online friend of hers for at least two years from what I've seen.

She flipped out for no legit reason against him.

I'm beginning to see a pattern. None of my business, I'm just saying.
Longer than that, actually, not that it matters. But I *think* all is ok between me and Vicki as online friends. We had a disagreement on this, and I was a little surprised by some of her responses to me ("crack monkey" lol), that's all.

crayons
02-02-2007, 09:48 PM
Y'all need to check out her post where she compares herself with celebrities. It's actually quite funny.