PDA

View Full Version : I need help!!!!!

kaysla
10-26-2004, 04:50 PM
Can anyone tell me how i can get a date for the party on oct 29, @ shelter in new york can any one help I will pay for a date.. :lol:

Ecstatic
10-26-2004, 05:49 PM
Try eros.com (but ya gotta spend some franklins).

d
10-26-2004, 05:59 PM
dude (u are a male, correct?)
don't bring sand to the beach

Ecstatic
10-26-2004, 07:41 PM
You're right, d. Plus, judging from his other posts, it looks like kaysla is pretty desperate.

Ecstatic
10-26-2004, 09:32 PM
Well, J, that other one I could see either way, and gave him the benefit of the doubt. It was obvious that this dude either hasn't a clue, or is a jerk so I figured he deserved no more than sarcastically pointing him to the most obvious online source, as if he didn't already know. I just wish I had thought of d's response! Bringing sand to the beach! hah!

Actually, dude's subject line says it all -- he needs help!

flabbybody
10-27-2004, 03:43 AM
ecstatic, I love the fact you give people the benefit of the doubt. You treat everyone with respect even though sometimes they're playing with our heads.

Kaysla, are you a pathetic soul or a real person?

Ecstatic
10-27-2004, 05:13 AM
Thanks, flabbybody. It cuts both ways: you're right, I try to treat everyone with respect, but I can also be too trusting or naive at times. One of my favorite girls reminds me of this often. Still, I'd rather be too trusting than too cynical: the later may be safer, but the former has richer rewards. :D