PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen my pen?

Jennifer_English
01-30-2007, 09:20 PM
Anyone wanna help me look....? :wink:

Jennifer
-x-

Oh yes, New set went up on my site today.... Knew I came in here for a reason...!

houstonshemalefan
01-30-2007, 10:14 PM
sure!!! :D

Big Dick
01-31-2007, 12:01 AM
I will gladly help you find your pen and anything else you have "lost"

demmie
01-31-2007, 12:09 AM
Hatchie Matchie Ms. English.

RawNY
01-31-2007, 12:52 AM
Jenn,
What the fuck was your pen doing in there to begin with? :oops:

johnb
01-31-2007, 01:19 AM
i've said it before, and it bears repeating. nobody, and i mean nobody looks better in stockings than jennifer english

loverboy1513
01-31-2007, 01:41 AM
WOW , thats fantastic

ezed
01-31-2007, 06:35 AM

Jennifer
-x-

Nah, here use mine. Lick the tip and it will work like a charm.

spooker609
01-31-2007, 12:23 PM

Jennifer
-x-

good one, wish I'd thought of it.....

vanished
01-31-2007, 03:45 PM
From your rabidly licking avatar which never fails to inspire a bulge to your stylishily erect clitty in that wonderful back shot with your immaculate, wild fingernails perched upon your ample bottom, how can one not love such a woman as you, Jenniffer? Truly - you feed our fantasies and we hungrily gulp down every image.......for those about to suck, we salute you!

Penny uk
01-31-2007, 11:00 PM
Gotta agree with Johnb. You look sooo good in stockings Jennifer

Jennifer_English
02-03-2007, 10:21 PM
Jenn,
What the fuck was your pen doing in there to begin with? Embarassed

LMFAO - good point! errrr i slipped ? - lol

i've said it before, and it bears repeating. nobody, and i mean nobody looks better in stockings than jennifer english

YOU my friend are gonna meet me one day.... i dont know when, I dont know where.... but your flattery WILL deffinately be rewarded :wink:

ROFL.... allways up for a lick sweetie....

From your rabidly licking avatar which never fails to inspire a bulge to your stylishily erect clitty in that wonderful back shot with your immaculate, wild fingernails perched upon your ample bottom, how can one not love such a woman as you, Jenniffer? Truly - you feed our fantasies and we hungrily gulp down every image.......for those about to suck, we salute you!

And you sir for your such nice words that made me smile Sooooooooo much one morning last week I salute YOU! - you really know how to make a girl happy :)

Thank you - all of you for your kind words....

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.. still looking after a one armed adult baby here!!!

Big FAT kisses to you ALL

Jennifer
-x-

spooker609
02-04-2007, 12:58 PM
I can sympathise with the one armed ...... My right arm is always too tired to do anything else after I look at your pics :twisted: Seriously though Jen you're gorgeous !!!

TonyStarx
02-05-2007, 10:53 AM
beautiful ass