01-30-2007, 06:57 PM
Make a gallery on here?

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 07:17 PM
Make a gallery on here? I have a gallery now

wombat33
01-30-2007, 07:24 PM

and a hell of a nice gallery it is. If you are ever in New York City and want to be photographed professionally, I would happily work with you. I would send you samples of my work for you to see to know that I am serious and do good quality work.

You are so beautiful.

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 07:25 PM

and a hell of a nice gallery it is. If you are ever in New York City and want to be photographed professionally, I would happily work with you. I would send you samples of my work for you to see to know that I am serious and do good quality work.

You are so beautiful. well thank you sweety :) I am thinking about going to New York soon

wombat33
01-30-2007, 07:28 PM

You are so beautiful. well thank you sweety :) I am thinking about going to New York soon

Well if you do I would promise to be totally professional and would consider the opportunity a great one. If you ever wanted to see my work feel free to PM me. I would e-mail you some. I just don't like to pose here for the privacy of the models/friends I work with.

I have photographed a few transgendered girls.

whatsupwithat
01-30-2007, 07:37 PM
whoa. :shock:

houstonshemalefan
01-30-2007, 08:16 PM
WOW, great photos!!!

jowwor
01-30-2007, 08:36 PM
Simply stunning, Kelly! Nice photos. You are very beautiful... guess I've said that before today...;)

Would have loved to do some photo work of you too, but I'm on the other side of Tellus, so it would present somewhat of a challenge... ;)

I mostly do "arty" stuff... so let me know if you dabble with music and need an album cover... 8)

All the best!

-Q-

Frank Z
01-30-2007, 09:51 PM
Hot pictures...very erotic!