PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

mikecar
01-30-2007, 11:53 AM
What do you think about Tattoos, is it good in having one or not?
Thanks,
Albina
My on-line Blog:Russian Bride Looking for Online Dating (http://albina-matveeva.blogspot.com)

moddestmike
01-30-2007, 12:26 PM
I don't mind them but I personally would never have one. Some ladies can pull it off better than others and as long as its not in abundance (all over). But to be honest, a lady has that much more cred with me if she has none. I love that pure look.

Fox
01-30-2007, 12:34 PM
Tatts are ok with me. I thought about getting one of a lion for my zodiac sign, Leo, but I'unno. Meh.

Hm, gives me an idea for a thread...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-30-2007, 12:52 PM
this thread was brought up 2 years ago
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3870

but since I love tatts fuck it

I love both of my tattoos, actually thinking about getting my spine section done this winter

1st one was right after officer training while in the service

2nd one was 3 years ago, something I designed based on my heritage, my artist was in Tattoo magazine and submitted it as a piece of his work, I was flattered...................

if anyone ever wants to do one, take your time and get what you want, I hate those tattoo shop walk ins that browse through the shop's poster boards and say gimme dat

Fox
01-30-2007, 01:14 PM
if anyone ever wants to do one, take your time and get what you want, I hate those tattoo shop walk ins that browse through the shop's poster boards and say gimme dat

I couldn't agree more. If I'm gonna get some shit printed on my body for life, it's certainly not gonna be something I look back 30 years from now and say "Well, it sounded like a good idea at the time."

I like watching Miami Ink on The Learning Channel (TLC) cause there's always a deeper meaning behind the tatts like the guy who got his daughter's face put on his arm or the girl who got a fairy with two tears sitting on a cresent moon representing her 2 year son that died.

Coroner
01-30-2007, 01:16 PM
spam attack

wombat33
01-30-2007, 03:21 PM
What do you think about Tattoos, is it good in having one or not?
Thanks,
Albina
My on-line Blog:Russian Bride Looking for Online Dating (http://albina-matveeva.blogspot.com)

yes..........do take your time...........mill it over for a year.........if you still want one make sure it is something you can live with forever.

That being said................tattoes are a HUGe turn on for me and prefer girls with them. Especially anklets, above the ass on the lower back, the back of the neck, an arm band, and right near the pussy/bush.

I know they will not look too hot when they are 60 or 70 years old.........but even without the tattoes, they would not exactly be getting people all hot and bothered.

I LOVE BENDING A GIRL OVER WITH A GREAT ASS AND TATTOE ABOVE IT AND GOING TO TOWN ORALLY FIRST.......THEN BANGING IT ALL THE WAY HOME.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-30-2007, 04:30 PM
I think that was on point wombat, and to be honest no one is really looking at your tatts at age 70 with the exception of a nurse, doctor, or great great grandchild

for my 2nd tatt I went back to my parent's home and borrowed a book they'd had before I was born with a particular art pertaining to my family's ancestry.........

even then with my tattoo artist we sat down for hours picking out each piece, making sure we could get every color like it was in the era the pieces were created, it came out well

eggbert
01-30-2007, 07:38 PM
Of course it's only my opinion, but I don't like them. I think they only detract from the natural beauty of women and as for men, I couldn't care less.

wombat33
01-30-2007, 07:55 PM
I think that was on point wombat, and to be honest no one is really looking at your tatts at age 70 with the exception of a nurse, doctor, or great great grandchild

for my 2nd tatt I went back to my parent's home and borrowed a book they'd had before I was born with a particular art pertaining to my family's ancestry.........

even then with my tattoo artist we sat down for hours picking out each piece, making sure we could get every color like it was in the era the pieces were created, it came out well

I wish i could find a symbol that means total acceptance, tolerance and embracing all races, religions, genders etc........... any ideas? that would be my next one.

would appreciate any help on this from anyone!

Big Dick
01-31-2007, 12:30 AM
I love Ariannas tattoos and wish we could see more of her on this forum. Absolluetly delicious

thecollossus30
01-31-2007, 12:34 AM
Tattoos are a beautiful thing, and addictive

Realgirls4me
01-31-2007, 01:51 AM
The best line I've ever heard concerning tattoos was the following: (Paraphrasing here)

Tattoos are the externalization on one's body of which one can't express from within.

It's been a trend for the last 20 or so years -- it's a TREND. Who generally follows trends?

I wouldn't kick any beautiful woman off my bed who happens to sport a tattoo or two, but if my druthers are involved, I'd rather they had no tattoos at all ... that is, unadulterated and clean looking. They are flies in the ointment.

thecollossus30
01-31-2007, 02:02 AM
sure guy tattoos have been around forever and its and expression

Realgirls4me
01-31-2007, 02:25 AM
sure guy tattoos have been around forever and its and expression

The tattoos you are referring to usually had some deep meaning or lineage tied to them. Those cultures and civilizations weren't whimsical post-it notes as many appear today in this culture. It's not this culture where they have been around forever -- I still contend it's a trend.

What are all these 20 somethings going to do once clear skin becomes vogue someday?

trish
01-31-2007, 03:00 AM
tattoos are indicative of the capacity to commit.

alyss_heart
01-31-2007, 03:05 AM
Quoting from "Modern Primitives":

"The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people don't care if you don't have a tattoo."

Pet peeve.

::re-lurk::

blackmagic
01-31-2007, 08:33 AM
:? tattos suck in my opinion, its what i call "fake ink" if your gonna put something on your body to be displayed do it and make it permanent, go to an S&M society and get branded or scared, call me a freak, crazy or sick, but thats what i call permanent, art. :D :rock2

lemmy
04-14-2007, 04:28 PM
Ich love tatīs and i got a lot of them..... :twisted:

Greetings Lemmy

Rockford
04-15-2007, 12:19 AM
I love tattoos & mine have special meaning to me. When I'm done with my current run of sessions I will have two full sleeves. You can see my left arm in my avatar & I've attached a pic of my right arm after 14 hours of work. Ten hours to go on that one & then the left one will be extended down ot my wrist.

Rockford
04-15-2007, 01:17 AM
Thanks Arianna. My artist is awesome. You've got some fantastic work, yourself. Do you have plans for any more?

Willie Escalade
04-16-2007, 12:20 PM
Tattoos are okay with me...as long as the girl doesn't overdo it. Full wraps on the arm are fine (like Janine), but what I really like is a sexy tattoo right above the ass crack. Most of the girls I know have a tattoo of some sort in this location.

lemmy
03-14-2009, 07:44 AM
RockīnīRoll 4 life 8)