PDA

View Full Version : Danielle Foxxx appreciation thread

fresno
10-26-2004, 08:58 AM
Hi,

I want to dedicate this thread to Danielle Foxxx. She is one of the best shemales performing in videos in 2004. She's blessed with a fine personality, a sexy voice, good body, and a thick, nice looking She-Cock.

My favorite video of hers so far has to be Road Trip #9. The threeway with Danielle, Vicki Richter, and (GG) Ariana Jollee deserves the highest award. I was in awe of the way Danielle fucked Ariana raw! Absolute must see.

What is your favorite of Danielle's videos from 2004?

Why hasn't any talent agency or director given us a Danielle & Vicki pairing that at least has Danielle topping Vicki and preferably having Vicki also top Danielle?

Please, use this thread for glowing praise of Danielle Foxxx. Discuss what about her does it for you. She has many appealing aspects. Feel free to post pics of Danielle in this thread if you have them. Hopefully, this thread can be a wonderful source for Danielle admirers and maybe even Danielle herself will get to read this and smile because of how her fans feel about her.

Thank you, Danielle!

NYCe
10-26-2004, 09:23 AM
She had great scenes in Transx 6 and Shemale Strokers 7.

muskmink
10-27-2004, 07:38 AM
Yeah, she surely is hot but have you read her posts....seems to be quite funny also. :P

MM

fresno
10-27-2004, 11:12 AM
Danielle is something else. What's this I hear about POV videos on Danielle's website http://www.daniellefoxxx.com ?