PDA

View Full Version : Would you have a relationship

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2007, 11:27 PM
with a Ts or just sex

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2007, 11:30 PM
with a Ts or just sex it's been viewed six times and noone has an opinion COWARDS lol

arc angel
01-29-2007, 11:30 PM
I have had a few relatioships with tg ladys, sex is not always what we want some of us are looking for the happyending, ya know the real deal.

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2007, 11:33 PM
I have had a few relatioships with tg ladys, sex is not always what we want some of us are looking for the happyending, ya know the real deal. well thats good but I wasn't assuming either way I was just wanting opinions and views

Ecstatic
01-29-2007, 11:35 PM
I think you already know my answer, Kelly, but since I'm married, I'm not on the market for a relationship. However, if I were, yes indeed I would. I have many TS friends, some of whom I have been intimate with (I do have an open marriage :) ), and some of whom are "only" friends (actually, nothing "only" about it, I value them all).

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2007, 11:36 PM
I think you already know my answer, Kelly, but since I'm married, I'm not on the market for a relationship. However, if I were, yes indeed I would. I have many TS friends, some of whom I have been intimate with (I do have an open marriage :) ), and some of whom are "only" friends (actually, nothing "only" about it, I value them all). that's awesome :)

sbgsean
01-29-2007, 11:37 PM
yeh without a doubt i would have a relationship with a ts! sex would be a part of it but i always found sex better with someone you love is so much more fulfilling imho

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2007, 11:39 PM
yeh without a doubt i would have a relationship with a ts! sex would be a part of it but i always found sex better with someone you love is so much more fulfilling imho totally I agree with that

hondarobot
01-29-2007, 11:43 PM
I've been pretty anti "relationship" most of my life, personally. The most important thing for me would be open, honest, normal communication. Nothing in the world beats a great conversation.

I work at a nightclub, which makes sex pretty easy for me. Just hooking up with a girl has become boring.

I think everyone at some point pursues a relationship.

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2007, 11:47 PM
I've been pretty anti "relationship" most of my life, personally. The most important thing for me would be open, honest, normal communication. Nothing in the world beats a great conversation.

I work at a nightclub, which makes sex pretty easy for me. Just hooking up with a girl has become boring.

I think everyone at some point pursues a relationship. I prefer relationships I am currently in one but a lot of the stress from being quote unquote stealth has gotten to me after about a year of it, I have always been open and honest about who and what I am I wish I could find a guy that would accpet me no matter not that I don't care about him but it hurts that he is ashamed

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2007, 11:48 PM

I think everyone at some point pursues a relationship. I prefer relationships I am currently in one but a lot of the stress from being quote unquote stealth has gotten to me after about a year of it, I have always been open and honest about who and what I am I wish I could find a guy that would accpet me no matter not that I don't care about him but it hurts that he is ashamed

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2007, 11:51 PM

sbgsean
01-29-2007, 11:57 PM
its a pity kelly he feels ashamed about your relationship, i think its sad that we let other people judge our lives and worry what other people think is right or wrong. I had the same thing when i dated my ex Jen she was ts but i knew i wanted to be with her i wasnt gonna let other people make me feel ashamed of someone i loved.

Ecstatic
01-29-2007, 11:57 PM
Heh, you can say that again, Kelly. Seriously, it's a bitch if he's ashamed. I'm waaaay too old for you, and married to boot, but one thing I would never be is ashamed to be with you, or any woman that I loved. In fact, I couldn't be in love with anyone if I were ashamed of her in any way. That just does not compute.

As for the sex / love dynamic, for me they really are two different things. They certainly can complement one another, but I've had equally awesome sex with someone I love and with someone I was not in love with (3 of the former and 4 of the latter if memory serves). However, I have to connect with my partner for the sex to be intense: it may not be love, but it has to be real.

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 12:08 AM
Heh, you can say that again, Kelly. Seriously, it's a bitch if he's ashamed. I'm waaaay too old for you, and married to boot, but one thing I would never be is ashamed to be with you, or any woman that I loved. In fact, I couldn't be in love with anyone if I were ashamed of her in any way. That just does not compute.

As for the sex / love dynamic, for me they really are two different things. They certainly can complement one another, but I've had equally awesome sex with someone I love and with someone I was not in love with (3 of the former and 4 of the latter if memory serves). However, I have to connect with my partner for the sex to be intense: it may not be love, but it has to be real. yeah I wish guys my age had that attitude lol

BeardedOne
01-30-2007, 12:19 AM
Well, my 'relationship' node is pretty much broken from the abuses of past experience, so sex has been the driving force of my meetings with T-gurls, but if one sparked the heart electric...Who knows? :shrug

hotfireman69
01-30-2007, 12:52 AM
Yes Kelly, if I were to meet someone I would want a relationship..and hell, as for as the sex, that would be normal for two people in love...no matter what the gender. Just my bad fortune I live in the rural south and the chances of meeting a Transgendered lady is slim to none....but I still have my dreams...and of course HA...lol.

Ecstatic
01-30-2007, 01:02 AM
Hey hotfireman69, I don't know about Tallahassee, but Florida has a very substantial TS population, at least in Tampa and Miami. Miami I know is about 500 miles from Tallahassee, but Tampa is a lot closer as I recall.

suckseed
01-30-2007, 01:27 AM
Hey, Kelly...are you saying that he doesn't want people to know about your relationship, or that you're not a gg? If everyone assumes you're a gg, isn't that okay? Or do you want to be publicly TG?
Oh, and hi.

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 01:38 AM
Hey, Kelly...are you saying that he doesn't want people to know about your relationship, or that you're not a gg? If everyone assumes you're a gg, isn't that okay? Or do you want to be publicly TG?
Oh, and hi. No he doesn't want people to know he is dating a transexual and if they were to find out I am sure he'd leave me.

suckseed
01-30-2007, 02:18 AM
Ok. then I'm a little confused still. You completely look and sound like an ordinary woman. I realize what you're probably saying is you're not advertising you're a TS, but not ashamed either, and he shouldn't be either.

Look, we all date people that aren't right for us sometimes. I've stayed on with women I knew weren't right for me in the past, and somehow, it wasn't just the sex, I felt something for them in spite of their flaws. I guess i know I'm not perfect either.
But a girl being ashamed of me? No way would I put up with that. If I were you I'd seriously consider this. Maybe talk to your mom?

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 02:21 AM
Ok. then I'm a little confused still. You completely look and sound like an ordinary woman. I realize what you're probably saying is you're not advertising you're a TS, but not ashamed either, and he shouldn't be either.

Look, we all date people that aren't right for us sometimes. I've stayed on with women I knew weren't right for me in the past, and somehow, it wasn't just the sex, I felt something for them in spite of their flaws. I guess i know I'm not perfect either.
But a girl being ashamed of me? No way would I put up with that. If I were you I'd seriously consider this. Maybe talk to your mom? It's the stress of dating someone taboo I'm the first transexual he has dated and he is worred about someone finding out from media from word of mouth from someone else and he doesn't want them to think he is gay the truth is he can't deal with it

hondarobot
01-30-2007, 02:26 AM
Now I remember why I'm pissed at you. That was a weak post, suckseed (and despite our differences, suckseed generally is a pretty good guy).

If a guy has some issues with your gender status, whatever it is, dump the loser. He's an asshole.

You seem way too pretty and sweet to put up with some other persons problems.

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 02:29 AM
Now I remember why I'm pissed at you. That was a weak post, suckseed (and despite our differences, suckseed generally is a pretty good guy).

If a guy has some issues with your gender status, whatever it is, dump the loser. He's an asshole.

You seem way too pretty and sweet to put up with some other persons problems. It's not who he is it's the enviroment and society that is helping him make his decision and men are afraid of change

FreddyB
01-30-2007, 02:30 AM
Kelly,
It sounds like, to me, your boyfriend has issues.
I think he needs to reevaluate his priorites and choose his "friends" or his girlfriend.
When you truly have feelings, outside of sex, for someone it should not matter how their friends feel or if he would feel gay.
You like who like and if your friends think you are gay or whatever, you need new friends.
Good luck to you, and hopefully it works out for the best.
Oh yea, some people just suck at life.

LATE

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 02:32 AM
Kelly,
It sounds like, to me, your boyfriend has issues.
I think he needs to reevaluate his priorites and choose his "friends" or his girlfriend.
When you truly have feelings, outside of sex, for someone it should not matter how their friends feel or if he would feel gay.
You like who like and if your friends think you are gay or whatever, you need new friends.
Good luck to you, and hopefully it works out for the best.
Oh yea, some people just suck at life.

LATE thanks Freddy

BeardedOne
01-30-2007, 02:35 AM
Be patient, make good choices, be good to you.

B1
President of the I Hate Matt Club

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 02:36 AM
Be patient, make good choices, be good to you.

B1
President of the I Hate Matt Club lol awe

suckseed
01-30-2007, 02:36 AM

But a girl being ashamed of me? No way would I put up with that. If I were you I'd seriously consider this. Maybe talk to your mom? It's the stress of dating someone taboo I'm the first transexual he has dated and he is worred about someone finding out from media from word of mouth from someone else and he doesn't want them to think he is gay the truth is he can't deal with it

Ok. Sorry not to know, but I haven't read everything you may have written; you may have already said whether or not you're preop and if so what your plans are.

It's easy for us to sit in judgement of your man. But in your case, his being ashamed of you seems particularly hard to hear about, because you've been such an incredible positive role model. If you love him other than this....would you consider going to counseling together? If this is just a fling for you, then why bother, but if you love him....maybe he just need to confront some things. Ask him if he would not come to the aid of a gay person being harassed if his friends were watching. If he's not man enough to be comfortable in that scenario, then he doesn't deserve you kelly.

corbomite
01-30-2007, 02:39 AM
Would you have a relationship with a Ts or just sex

Did. Would again. All depends on personality types. I`m mellow,prefer no drama. Sex is better when there`s a connection,not too luvy duvy mushy wushy about it, so i`ll stop there.

Here`s my number,call me when you`re single :P

555-5515.

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 02:46 AM

Ok. Sorry not to know, but I haven't read everything you may have written; you may have already said whether or not you're preop and if so what your plans are.

It's easy for us to sit in judgement of your man. But in your case, his being ashamed of you seems particularly hard to hear about, because you've been such an incredible positive role model. If you love him other than this....would you consider going to counseling together? If this is just a fling for you, then why bother, but if you love him....maybe he just need to confront some things. Ask him if he would not come to the aid of a gay person being harassed if his friends were watching. If he's not man enough to be comfortable in that scenario, then he doesn't deserve you kelly. both people would have to be comfortable with going to counseling -- I am pre-op

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 02:47 AM
Would you have a relationship with a Ts or just sex

Did. Would again. All depends on personality types. I`m mellow,prefer no drama. Sex is better when there`s a connection,not too luvy duvy mushy wushy about it, so i`ll stop there.

Here`s my number,call me when you`re single :P

555-5515. lol you're so silly

Coroner
01-30-2007, 02:51 AM
Not really since I don´t believe in all the different practical definitions of the term relationship. It seems very unnatural to me to be artificially tied with anyone that way. Relationships are made of creepy shadows that leave people living together blinded by their own created realities. Maybe I´m wrong but I don´t want to be a liar and want to leave my nature. I want to be a free individual and relationships are not part of my nature. But if there is a T-girl or GG with a wonderful personality who´d share the beauties and dark sides of life (unfortunately also the nature of life) with me, that means reciprocal understanding, individual respect and the will to devote ourselves for each other, then why not. It can only be the best solution or the worst. But the whole (public) kissy-kissy thing, everyday ego-boosting compliments and mindless and endless "I love you" - phrases are nothing for me.

hotfireman69
01-30-2007, 02:52 AM
Estatic, You are most certainly correct. There are several transgendered women in Orlando, Tampa, and Sarasota. Each is about a 5 hour drive for me. Miami is more like a 9 hour drive. Yes I would love to meet someone.....but I would not even know where to begin as for as clubs or what not. Plus how productive could a long distance relationship be.

hotfireman69
01-30-2007, 02:53 AM
Kelly, I have to agree with Suckseed, if you really love the man, and he loves you, you guys should try some type of counseling before you both lose the best thing that you have (Each other).

Fox
01-30-2007, 02:55 AM
Given that my view of TS is the same as GG, yes, I'd have a relationship with one. I'm even an aspiring actor, and if I ever somehow became famous (which isn't important to me, I just love the craft), and someone asked me about it, I'd be open and honest and not treat it as some dirty little secret. Could damage my career, but I don't really care.

I only get one life, and it's a short one, might as well spend my time here (on Earth) being happy and not worrying about what people think of me.

Also, if your boyfriend is worried about his friends abandoning him because he dates a TS, they aren't his friends to begin with. Not real ones anyway.

hondarobot
01-30-2007, 02:57 AM
For crying out loud, some decent guy just email Kelly or vise versa, or some damn thing.

Take the leap of faith and talk to each other.

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 03:02 AM
Not really since I don´t believe in all the different practical definitions of the term relationship. It seems very unnatural to me to be artificially tied with anyone that way. Relationships are made of creepy shadows that leave people living together blinded by their own created realities. Maybe I´m wrong but I don´t want to be a liar and want to leave my nature. I want to be a free individual and relationships are not part of my nature. But if there is a T-girl or GG with a wonderful personality who´d share the beauties and dark sides of life (unfortunately also the nature of life) with me, that means reciprocal understanding, individual respect and the will to devote ourselves for each other, then why not. It can only be the best solution or the worst. But the whole (public) kissy-kissy thing, everyday ego-boosting compliments and mindless and endless "I love you" - phrases are nothing for me. okay I understand wow lol

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 03:03 AM
Kelly, I have to agree with Suckseed, if you really love the man, and he loves you, you guys should try some type of counseling before you both lose the best thing that you have (Each other). But Matt would have to agree to it, it's more than just me in the relationship and I don't think he is ready to have me come out if it were to happen

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 03:04 AM
See for me I've always had the dream of prince charming that he would love just for me and I may be a little girl for still believing in that but I am a hopeless romantic

suckseed
01-30-2007, 03:11 AM
Never believe for a minute that romantic men don't exist. It just depends on what waters you're fishing in. I was just having this conversation with my old friend back in Colorado yesterday. (He was one of the activists i got to know.) He suggested that I get involved with some group of people or another into camping or activism again. I must admit, the women I met there were probably the smartest I 've ever hung out with.
Every single one of my male friends would treat a woman great. We're all different, so there's room for individual preference. But going after Dirk Squarejaw at Club Grind is not where you're going to find the guy that wants more than a place to park the Pink Mustang.

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 03:13 AM
Never believe for a minute that romantic men don't exist. It just depends on what waters you're fishing in. I was just having this conversation with my old friend back in Colorado yesterday. (He was one of the activists i got to know.) He suggested that I get involved with some group of people or another into camping or activism again. I must admit, the women I met there were probably the smartest I 've ever hung out with.
Every single one of my male friends would treat a woman great. We're all different, so there's room for individual preference. But going after Dirk Squarejaw at Club Grind is not where you're going to find the guy that wants more than a place to park the Pink Mustang. well of course not I look for quality in looks of course but also in personality again it's not who he is he is a great guy it's just society pressures

calitexas
01-30-2007, 03:14 AM
for sure.

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 03:16 AM
for sure. hotness lol

suckseed
01-30-2007, 03:25 AM
Look, Kelly, I'm not trying to lecture you...I'm gonna let this one go after this. But if the world was totally accepting of all forms of sexuality, then yeah, no-one would have anything to worry about. But you either stand as a voice against bigotry or you don't. Somebody had to be the first black-white couple at the dance, right? Now it's common, and nobody but the truly backward think it's an issue.
You're perfectly capable of handling your own life, I'm sure. These forums are just a place to bounce ideas around, you know?

BTW...do you two just ignore your parts, or does matt 'go to town?' :)
lol

Fox
01-30-2007, 03:30 AM
I understand societal pressures, but he's letting other people control his life if he has to "hide" you. That's something I had to snap out of in high school, what with cliques and all. Hopefully he will too, if nothing else for himself.

You mentioned media. Does he do some kind of public work? Or did you mean something about media telling us what we should like and aspire toward?

Not really trying to get into your personal business or anything, just felt like discussing.

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 03:33 AM
I understand societal pressures, but he's letting other people control his life if he has to "hide" you. That's something I had to snap out of in high school, what with cliques and all. Hopefully he will too, if nothing else for himself.

You mentioned media. Does he do some kind of public work? Or did you mean something about media telling us what we should like and aspire toward?

Not really trying to get into your personal business or anything, just felt like discussing. No I've been in the media

Fox
01-30-2007, 03:36 AM
Oh, think I misread that. Sorry.

wombat33
01-30-2007, 03:41 AM
with a Ts or just sex

I totally would. I had one a while ago, but we both saw other people. I had no problem going out, being seen, even inviter her to my family pic nic. She was the one who was apprehensive about it.

Currently I am with a GG who knows very well of my lust/love for TG girls. She also would consider being with one if I can arrange it. Not for $$......just for the thrill. She wants one who is Latina and has a large cock. I would love to see if there are any TG ladies on here who would consider being with a handsome Italian guy and his gorgeous Caribean girl.

My dream!!!

I have been with a GG and TG together..........but the GG was her friend. I want it to be my girl and want to see her get fucked into the middle of next week.

Any of you ladies interested???

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 03:42 AM
Look, Kelly, I'm not trying to lecture you...I'm gonna let this one go after this. But if the world was totally accepting of all forms of sexuality, then yeah, no-one would have anything to worry about. But you either stand as a voice against bigotry or you don't. Somebody had to be the first black-white couple at the dance, right? Now it's common, and nobody but the truly backward think it's an issue.
You're perfectly capable of handling your own life, I'm sure. These forums are just a place to bounce ideas around, you know?

BTW...do you two just ignore your parts, or does matt 'go to town?' :)
lol lol one second does this answer the question for u not the most flattering of pics taken with a katana cell phone

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 03:43 AM
with a Ts or just sex

I totally would. I had one a while ago, but we both saw other people. I had no problem going out, being seen, even inviter her to my family pic nic. She was the one who was apprehensive about it.

Currently I am with a GG who knows very well of my lust/love for TG girls. She also would consider being with one if I can arrange it. Not for $$......just for the thrill. She wants one who is Latina and has a large cock. I would love to see if there are any TG ladies on here who would consider being with a handsome Italian guy and his gorgeous Caribean girl.

My dream!!!

I have been with a GG and TG together..........but the GG was her friend. I want it to be my girl and want to see her get fucked into the middle of next week.

Any of you ladies interested??? good luck with that

spooker609
01-30-2007, 03:47 AM
yeh without a doubt i would have a relationship with a ts! sex would be a part of it but i always found sex better with someone you love is so much more fulfilling imho

+1, couldn't say it any better.

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 03:48 AM

+1, couldn't say it any better. agreed

wombat33
01-30-2007, 03:48 AM

I am sorry for you that you have to feel that way. Speaking for myself.......I would open my arms and heart to you and your inner and outward beauty. I'd would run to the top of a mountain top and scream your name and that you were my girl. You are so wonderful looking.
I have dated GG girls who were not half as pretty and were bitches............some guys would rather put up with that just to stay in a GG relationship than to be more open and have a wonderful Tg girl like you.
He is the one who should feel bad that you have to keep iit on the DL. He is missing out on letting the world know he is with a winner. I say dump him and run to Wombat!!!!

LOL.

In all seriousness, I wish you all the love you deserve Kelly.

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 03:49 AM

I am sorry for you that you have to feel that way. Speaking for myself.......I would open my arms and heart to you and your inner and outward beauty. I'd would run to the top of a mountain top and scream your name and that you were my girl. You are so wonderful looking.
I have dated GG girls who were not half as pretty and were bitches............some guys would rather put up with that just to stay in a GG relationship than to be more open and have a wonderful Tg girl like you.
He is the one who should feel bad that you have to keep iit on the DL. He is missing out on letting the world know he is with a winner. I say dump him and run to Wombat!!!!

LOL.

In all seriousness, I wish you all the love you deserve Kelly. awe well thank you sweety :)

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 03:52 AM
I posted some dirty pics for you men lol in the page before of Matt and I since you all have been so nice lol they aren't the most flattering they were taken on webcam and really suck lol but you get the point

whatsupwithat
01-30-2007, 03:54 AM
I was in a relationship with a TS for 13 years. We lived together. Still good friends. So, yes, of course I could be in a relationship.

In fact, I want to be in a relationship now. But I can't say it's very easy to meet a TS to be in a relationship with. If anything, it's extraordinarily harder to meet TS. I mean, I have lots of gg's that I could be with, but I don't want to do that as I know what my primary attraction is. So...I'm screwed. And alone.

:)

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 03:56 AM
I was in a relationship with a TS for 13 years. We lived together. Still good friends. So, yes, of course I could be in a relationship.

In fact, I want to be in a relationship now. But I can't say it's very easy to meet a TS to be in a relationship with. If anything, it's extraordinarily harder to meet TS. I mean, I have lots of gg's that I could be with, but I don't want to do that as I know what my primary attraction is. So...I'm screwed. And alone.

:) really I think it's harder to find guys that are genuinely interested

whatsupwithat
01-30-2007, 04:02 AM

Yeah, it's probably equal on both side. No one trusts anyone because there are so many idiots, so many people spreading pain and mistrust out there on both the girl and the guy side.

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 04:03 AM

Yeah, it's probably equal on both side. No one trusts anyone because there are so many idiots, so many people spreading pain and mistrust out there on both the girl and the guy side. so true so true!!

whatsupwithat
01-30-2007, 04:07 AM
I posted some dirty pics for you men lol in the page before of Matt and I since you all have been so nice lol they aren't the most flattering they were taken on webcam and really suck lol but you get the point

What dirty pics? Not that I want to look at them or anything...heehee!

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 04:09 AM

What dirty pics? Not that I want to look at them or anything...heehee! lol these

whatsupwithat
01-30-2007, 04:12 AM

What dirty pics? Not that I want to look at them or anything...heehee! lol these

Is that your bf?

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 04:16 AM

Is that your bf? yeah thats Matt

wombat33
01-30-2007, 04:25 AM

wOW, BOTH OF YOU ARE VERY ATTRACTIVE. WHAT I WOULD NOT GIVE TO BE A FLY ON THE WALL WITH YOU TWO GOING AT IT. WOW!!!!!!
THANKS FOR SHARING!

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 04:28 AM

wOW, BOTH OF YOU ARE VERY ATTRACTIVE. WHAT I WOULD NOT GIVE TO BE A FLY ON THE WALL WITH YOU TWO GOING AT IT. WOW!!!!!!
THANKS FOR SHARING! thanks yeah I really have a things for modelesque boys all my boyfriends have been like that

suckseed
01-30-2007, 04:35 AM
*falls off chair, foaming at the mouth*

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 04:37 AM
*falls off chair, foaming at the mouth* lol you're silly they are really bad quality they were taken with the phone cam on Friday

suckseed
01-30-2007, 04:41 AM
Jesus, Kelly. That's hot. Matt's a lucky guy. Took to it like a duck to water, I'd say! :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 04:42 AM
Jesus, Kelly. That's hot. Matt's a lucky guy. Took to it like a duck to water, I'd say! :lol: yeah he is good at it one of my best lovers it's not the sex that bothers him or our relationship is society

suckseed
01-30-2007, 05:00 AM
Final thought: Make sure he's cool with the public pics, okay?
but this proves my point - your relationship is your business...a bunch of strangers advising you to dump the guy is just silly, particularly as we're all leaving off the "....and come be with ME!" part!

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 05:02 AM
Final thought: Make sure he's cool with the public pics, okay?
but this proves my point - your relationship is your business...a bunch of strangers advising you to dump the guy is just silly, particularly as we're all leaving off the "....and come be with ME!" part! lol ya

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 05:06 AM
prolly not. your reasoning?

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 05:21 AM
other than the fact that its almost impossible to find a ts who isnt old, a bitch, crazy or a whore, the whole point of dating is to spend your time and share your love with them with the idea of living with them till you die.

now given its still frowned upon in most countries in the world and you cant get married, then whats the point of dating if you not able to get married. lol I am not old, a bitch, crazy, a whore lol and you can still get married especially post op

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 05:36 AM
no offence dear, but but i never believe what someone says online till i know them, so maybe your not crazy or a bitch or whore, but who knows, you could be like most guys online and get the 6 and 9 buttons confused.

yes you can get married, but its not always seen as a actual marriage by law, and then most of the places are usually shit places to live anyway.

putting aside every post op pic i have ever seen the "pussy" looks like it was done by a blind retarded woodsman, whats the point, seriously why on earth would anyone want to be with a post op, you still get all the negativity, you still cant have kids, the only upside to a post op is no pms. lol you probably seen pics a few days after surgery I worked for a Laser Company where I saw all the doctors works and Dr Reeds was the best in my opinion and it looked REAL so stop looking at pics before you judge lol.

And okay so the law has to recognize it to be legal to you --- you can always get a palimoney agreement which is basically marriage

wombat33
01-30-2007, 05:36 AM
no offence dear, but but i never believe what someone says online till i know them, so maybe your not crazy or a bitch or whore, but who knows, you could be like most guys online and get the 6 and 9 buttons confused.

yes you can get married, but its not always seen as a actual marriage by law, and then most of the places are usually shit places to live anyway.

putting aside every post op pic i have ever seen the "pussy" looks like it was done by a blind retarded woodsman, whats the point, seriously why on earth would anyone want to be with a post op, you still get all the negativity, you still cant have kids, the only upside to a post op is no pms.

I SAY GIVE HER THE CREDIT SHE DESERVES AND CONGRATULATE HER ON BEING IN A GOOD RELATIONSHIP. AFTER ALL SHE IS THE ONE IN IT AND CERTAINLY KNOWS HER MAN BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE.

I JUST HOPE MATT KNOWS HOW LUCKY HE IS. TELL HIM THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE PULLING FOR YOU AND HIM AND TELL HIM HE IS EVEN MORE MAN IN SOCIETY IF HE PUBLICLY CALLS YOU HIS LADY.

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 05:41 AM

putting aside every post op pic i have ever seen the "pussy" looks like it was done by a blind retarded woodsman, whats the point, seriously why on earth would anyone want to be with a post op, you still get all the negativity, you still cant have kids, the only upside to a post op is no pms.

I SAY GIVE HER THE CREDIT SHE DESERVES AND CONGRATULATE HER ON BEING IN A GOOD RELATIONSHIP. AFTER ALL SHE IS THE ONE IN IT AND CERTAINLY KNOWS HER MAN BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE.

I JUST HOPE MATT KNOWS HOW LUCKY HE IS. TELL HIM THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE PULLING FOR YOU AND HIM AND TELL HIM HE IS EVEN MORE MAN IN SOCIETY IF HE PUBLICLY CALLS YOU HIS LADY. He pubically calls me his lady just not publically his lady as a TS lol

wombat33
01-30-2007, 05:43 AM

I JUST HOPE MATT KNOWS HOW LUCKY HE IS. TELL HIM THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE PULLING FOR YOU AND HIM AND TELL HIM HE IS EVEN MORE MAN IN SOCIETY IF HE PUBLICLY CALLS YOU HIS LADY. He pubically calls me his lady just not publically his lady as a TS lol

I AM SURE THAT DAY WILL COME. ARE YOU HIS FIRST TS GIRLFRIEND?

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 05:49 AM
My friend Kelly Van Der Veer in Playboy A Post Op Transexual

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 05:58 AM
yes ive seen several long after and they look mutilated and upside down.

and im not going to comment on the suck up. Hmm I've only seen good work in person

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 06:04 AM
well i guess your lucky Are you always so rude and condescending or does it come natural

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 06:08 AM
if you dont like what i say dont read it. I was more or less asking a question it was a yes or no. No need for rudeness.

wombat33
01-30-2007, 06:10 AM
yes ive seen several long after and they look mutilated and upside down.

and im not going to comment on the suck up.

SUCK UP? WHAT SUCK UP? HEH.

suckseed
01-30-2007, 06:14 AM
You seem to have attracted a bitter troll, Kelly.
Not sure who you think is the suckup, Sparky.
None of us know each other. Kelly's not shown an ounce of bitchiness or craziness in her posts. I'd suggest you show some respect.
And in case you can't figure it out...mocking these women's desire to eventually go postop is pretty offensive. How'd you like to be a guy with a vagina?
Yeah, the whole woman-with-a-penis thing is pretty hot. But there's a few women I've met here that I've come to care about. I'd like them to be happy and feel whole someday if that;s what they want, not exist for the fantasies of some men.

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 06:16 AM
You seem to have attracted a bitter troll, Kelly.
Not sure who you think is the suckup, Sparky.
None of us know each other. Kelly's not shown an ounce of bitchiness or craziness in her posts. I'd suggest you show some respect. lol it's okay it happens maybe he has just had a bad day at work or took what I said in a negative way it can happen easily online

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 06:18 AM
all i said was guess your lucky, cos you have seen real ones, then you go and have a spak. If you felt it was in that sense I apologize

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 06:21 AM
well i guess your lucky Are you always so rude and condescending or does it come natural

yeah cos saying that doesn't seem rude at all.

and i was referring to wombat sucking up, but then ive seen a few of your posts and you certainly do enough butt kissing. I don't kiss anyones butt lol if someone gives me a compliment of course the natural reaction is to say thank you...and I am naturally nice and sweet I don't think I need to be mean. And its how you come across on your posts so I was asking a question it was a yes or no or maybe an explanation of why you have so much disdain.

suckseed
01-30-2007, 06:22 AM
I kiss no one's butt. There's a world of difference between compliments and asskissing. Only insecure men confuse being nice with being weak.

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 06:23 AM
ok well it seemed like you were being rude, its not exactly easy to tell with there being no emotion online.

sorry. it's all cool :)

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 06:25 AM
ok lets clear this up.

i thought you were being rude kelly, but you say your not, ok, like i said theres no emtion.

wombat, and suckseed was who i was saying are butt kissers. oh ok lol

suckseed
01-30-2007, 06:29 AM
I'd suggest clicking 'passionatelover's :roll: profile and then 'find all posts by this member'. There's a history of 'MF' 'STFU', etc. etc.
Opinionated, quick to anger, and not an abundance of class.

JusticeIsBlind
01-30-2007, 06:30 AM
I'd prefer a relationship with a TS over just sex with one actually (for a multitude of reasons). Unfortunately, it is hard enough to find a TS and even harder to find one that isn't crazy.

workingtuff
01-30-2007, 06:49 AM
I would get into a relation with TS, but it'd take a lot of effort and understanding on both sides. The world would perceive us as a gay couple, so therefore you've got to be ready to deal with all the flack that attracts. But I'd be up for it, especially with a strong woman (well sort of) by my side.

wombat33
01-30-2007, 07:38 AM
ok lets clear this up.

i thought you were being rude kelly, but you say your not, ok, like i said theres no emtion.

wombat, and suckseed was who i was saying are butt kissers.

if it is kelly's butt...........get me tha chap stick cause I will be at it for a LONG time!!!!!!

Ecstatic
01-30-2007, 07:40 AM
Estatic, You are most certainly correct. There are several transgendered women in Orlando, Tampa, and Sarasota. Each is about a 5 hour drive for me. Miami is more like a 9 hour drive. Yes I would love to meet someone.....but I would not even know where to begin as for as clubs or what not. Plus how productive could a long distance relationship be.
Whoa, further than I remembered (visited Florida a lot back in the 70s but haven't been back since). Well, I hope you find the one for you.

Ant-Man
01-30-2007, 08:16 AM
Hi Kelly. I'm not goint to try to advise you to turn right or left to find your happiness. You asked about relationships - I have had two with transgendered girls. I met her mother and family. I have a photo I took of her with her mother and her nephews that I will NEVER post on this forum. (She is well-known here.) It didn't last. She moved on. She never told me why, but I suspect it was the age difference. We are dear friends to this day, and I will always be there for her should she need. With M____, she loved the age difference! She is a professional journalist, and was just starting to transition at work when we were together. Our relationship was not based on any sex, yet it was one of my most intimate ever, considering our conversations and the many hours we spent together. Our problem was mainly geographical, as I live over 50 miles away from her. We also remained friends, but lately she is not returning my phone calls.

I am friends with several of the girls in the SF Bay Area. I never have a problem going out in public with them. Who cares what others think - and trust me, I have seen the stares. F--- 'em

Kianu
02-01-2007, 10:11 AM
I would have relationship with one.

I am romantic but you might think it's dorky.. But that's what romance is.

AlexisAngel
02-01-2007, 01:19 PM
hi this is so hard to believe what all you guys are sayin im 24 y/o and its hard to find a guy for a relationship it seem like all you guys want is sex ..and im not gonna meet any guys for just sex im not a escort ..guys always tell me how beautiful im and want to meet me so bad but it always come back to when we meet what are we gonna do that`s when you know what they want they start talkin about havin sex...it so funny when im walkin down the street and guys stop me and ask me my name and # it`s so different then meetin a guy on the computer that knows im a t-girl

AlexisAngel
02-01-2007, 02:21 PM
well i`ll believe it when i see it... you and any other guy can always say what a girl want to hear on the computer then when you wanna meet it always im comin to your area or im in your area i`ll get a hotel room lol .this one guy i used to talk too always call me and tell me how horny he was every time we talked lol well i don`t talk to him anymore so whatever .... this doesn`t prove anything just talk but i hope im wrong tho

ezed
02-02-2007, 05:38 AM
well i`ll believe it when i see it... you and any other guy can always say what a girl want to hear on the computer then when you wanna meet it always im comin to your area or im in your area i`ll get a hotel room lol .this one guy i used to talk too always call me and tell me how horny he was every time we talked lol well i don`t talk to him anymore so whatever .... this doesn`t prove anything just talk but i hope im wrong tho

Alexis, as an old guy (52), a guy's number one priority is sex. Some guys say they want a relationship to get sex. But the only relationship that they can live with is a relationship with a lot of sex. If they don't get alot of sex, they slap themselves in the forehead, and look for sex without telling you.

But if you truly enjoy sex with a particular partner AND your personalities click, then you have a relationship (as long as there's plenty mutually satisfying sex). When a girl (tgirl) entices a guy betting she can mold him to her vision of what she wants, without truely loving the sex, then the relationship will die. But if the sex is plentiful, mutually enjoyable, and ongoing, the guy can be mildly molded. As long as you're willing to be mildly molded. Chances are most guys don't have any molding intentions of any consequence.

:idea:

Trogdor
02-02-2007, 05:49 AM
I'll take what I can get right now :P

Beaner
03-13-2007, 12:21 PM
with a Ts or just sex

I could do it.

Beaner
03-13-2007, 12:49 PM
with a Ts or just sex it's been viewed six times and noone has an opinion COWARDS lol

damn I would love to suck this!

rvince
03-13-2007, 02:32 PM
I would :-)

Bostonsub
03-13-2007, 03:22 PM
I'd say relationship also....

gjamestgirlfan
03-13-2007, 03:27 PM
I have been a admirer for a fair time and started off behind pc only and viewing pics, then i got into videos and then i got soo engrossed in tgirls i was viewing all the time on the net, i used to date quite a lot of genetic girls and i always got on with most of the stunning girls and got there interest and then i used to its hard to describe just not be that intrested anymore, i then got more into looking for girls like yourselves on here, but have to be girly, but i like that look that puts different to a genetic girl, i have in this past year decided i want a tgirl/shemale as a full time girlfriend, i will be honest i have ideally wanted girl to stay as a tgirl not have the full changing op but i have found such a hard field to get to know girls like yourselves, im not loaded unfortuntely, so unfortuntely for myself havent been able to experience being with a tgirl yet, i have thought quite a lot of times about hiring a escort, but i just havent had the money to be able to do, i wish i did, but in a way i would love to be able to for my 1st time with a girl be when dateing her.
I have this last year been emailing and chatting to this tgirl but she is post op, and having op in the future and doesnt like her cock, we get on amazing but she lives in usa, and im soo excited and nervous as im meeting her this weekend sunday and we meeting in ireland for a week, got a apartment and getting to know eachother closer, she has said not comfy with having sex until has op but she has a heart of gold and i hope the meet goes well, going to stand out a bit as im 5 foot 8 white guy and she is 6 foot black girl, she lives life 24-7 as a girl and has a passport as girl.
Im excited about meet but soo nervous 2, as i would love it to work out, but she also knows i love girls like meghan chavalier she knows is my dream girl and i tease her about, we text and chat on phone and yes i would date a tgirl, ts, ive been looking for ages but its soo hard to do or be given chance for, i dont wanna hide behind pc, i want real meets and to have a laugh and see what progresses, unfortuntely all sites i have checked out us guys looked on badly and only want one thing, i have waited all this time and willing to wait for girl but it does get frustrating and i will not hide it i am a bit gutted that Nadia doesnt want to have sex until op, as i think you girls look even sexier with, in my opinion but i adore her as a woman and she is soo sweet, im still looking for friends and id love to chat with any of you girls, please feel free to message me or message me in yahoo or email me at hotmail, my email is gazjames1979@hotmail.com, im proud to adore you girls and i know that not many of you girls out there in general but i so want to enjoy life and like any girl have girl settles down with, who knows maybe Nadia, maybe not, hope you like my message, i will post pic of me so you girls can see who i am behind the message, i have put on before on this site.
Also is there many of you girls from uk ? id love to make some more friends from here.
lov gaz xx

Taom
03-13-2007, 05:30 PM
In short, yes, I would prefer a relationship.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 05:33 PM
ha ha at this being one of my very first threads I made I think here or second ones...and stop posting my NUDES!

Lone Wolf
03-13-2007, 08:32 PM
I think you need to post MORE of your nudes for us Kelly. You have become our resident hottie

luv4Tgirls
03-13-2007, 08:38 PM
I think I would look for a relationship :)

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 08:38 PM
lol does anyone know this person? Is he a regular here? Or someone under a phoney name?

luv4Tgirls
03-13-2007, 08:52 PM
Who the hell are talking about??

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 08:53 PM
Who the hell are talking about?? Lonewolf who else

Lone Wolf
03-13-2007, 09:06 PM
Do you have to be a "REGULAR" to particiapate?

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 09:09 PM
Do you have to be a "REGULAR" to particiapate?NO I just thought you were someone under a phoney name lol you seem obsessed

xfiver
03-13-2007, 09:10 PM
Do you have to be a "REGULAR" to particiapate?

haven't you heard - the board belongs to jenna now.

drew
03-13-2007, 09:12 PM
If I could find someone that was fun and interesting to spend time with, that could make me think and laugh as well as having great sex = "relationship material". I would be thrilled and excited wether it was a TG or a GG. Kel, you make me miss living in Louisville.

dan_yearsgone83
03-13-2007, 09:13 PM
Do you have to be a "REGULAR" to particiapate?NO I just thought you were someone under a phoney name lol you seem obsessed

I think the dude just has asperger's or something.

DavidLynch
03-13-2007, 09:14 PM
Resident hottie? More like resident butterfly. She will need our full and utter attention while she undergoes her transformation in her cluttered room.

:lol:

Lone Wolf
03-13-2007, 09:14 PM
No kelly, not obsessed, simply impressed and fascinated by your loveliness. I love TS ladies and you are tops

Lone Wolf
03-13-2007, 09:15 PM
David Lynch you are gagging on your own words

DavidLynch
03-13-2007, 09:16 PM
Gag Gag

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 09:18 PM
DavidLynch is a bore, he finds his rude antics and gestures appealing

Lone Wolf
03-13-2007, 09:18 PM
You said it man!

DavidLynch
03-13-2007, 09:21 PM
Yeah, I'm trying to appeal to you.

8) :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Yeah, I'm trying to appeal to you.

8) :lol:Oh well you failed..maybe something more I don't know something more put forth than ooh look at me "I made a funny" then I'd find you interesting.

DavidLynch
03-13-2007, 09:47 PM
You wouldn't know sarcasm if it bit you in the ass. Glad you enjoyed the "funny".

:P

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 09:49 PM
You wouldn't know sarcasm if it bit you in the ass. Glad you enjoyed the "funny".

:PI knew you were being sarcastic..I just chose not to react to it? I am over recess.

DavidLynch
03-13-2007, 09:53 PM
Absolutely doesn't sound like you knew. And thanks for NOT reacting.
Jesus, you'd think I insulted you or something...oh snap.

:lol:

Lone Wolf
03-13-2007, 11:27 PM
You do know how to piss off the ladies david. Didn't your momma teach you anything?

cockcraver
09-24-2007, 12:02 AM
Kelly dont worry about David 'Tinch' he just needs to get laid. I would have a relationship with a Tgirl and not just because I prefer having sex with you beautiful creatures. Its true Tgirls are much better in the sack. Im only 23 and im quite good looking but unfortunatley there arent many Tgirls where im from. If there were I would love to build a relationship and get intimate. IMO u are one of the hottest escorts ive ever seen and i have good taste. I can understand where u are coming from and why u are thinking us men are only interested in sex but that is the nature of man. Most men are interested in sex with women first and intamacy second regardless of whether they admit it or not. I think women are interested in money first then relationship second whereas i believe Tgirls are into relationship and intimacy FIRST. Maybe im delusional lol but thats my opinion and thats why i have respect for Tgirls. And what u where saying about us being embarrassed about are relationship with a Tgirl i just think it is a delicate subject simalar to gay guys because they are a minority and it is just the fact of 'coming out' and telling your family and friend about youre sexuality and I totally understand why it upsets. But there are a lot of people that have friend and families that are narrow minded and disown them or look down on them if they are not str8. But imo they should put their partner first and make them feel 100% loved and if their family has a problem then fuck them. Just dont think that u are a fantasy to us because u are so much more. Live youre life the way u feel comfortable and dony let what narrow minded people say bother u. I sound like ive had a few drinks lol peace

cockcraver
09-24-2007, 12:05 AM
i meant ur hottest Tgirl ive ever seen not escort.....do u see what i mean about us being sex in the head lol hope i didnt offend u babe X

linkthechain
01-17-2008, 10:32 PM
hell yeah, i'm all for the relationships sex is just a bonus, to me there is nothing better than that first spark.

MrsKellyPierce
01-17-2008, 10:33 PM
I am not offended at all, I just didn't know this thread was still going.

linkthechain
01-17-2008, 10:34 PM
sorry i came into the thread really late, eh ....... oh well i'm here now so maybe i can put my two cents in.?

MrsKellyPierce
01-17-2008, 10:37 PM
Of course, I made this thread when I first came to HA I believe.

BBaggins06
01-17-2008, 11:03 PM

7000 posts in less than a year? And I thought Nite Rider needed a life. ;) Mahalo

Matt

linkthechain
01-17-2008, 11:08 PM
pretty successful board huh? :shock:

MrsKellyPierce
01-17-2008, 11:09 PM

7000 posts in less than a year? And I thought Nite Rider needed a life. ;) Mahalo

Matt Listen here bitch most of my post count is saying thank you or welcome....I have manners!

redtiger
01-17-2008, 11:33 PM
I guess that when you're "young" there is a need to have a relationship of some sort, either ST or LT.

But as I've gotten older I find less need for a LTR. As far as I'm concerned, you should play the field for as long as you can...life is too short and the time goes by way 2 fast!

Just my :2cent

BBaggins06
01-17-2008, 11:33 PM

Matt Listen here bitch most of my post count is saying thank you or welcome....I have manners!

Don't make me go all Echimandu on yo' ass and choke you like I do my chicken. Mahalo

Matt

MrsKellyPierce
01-17-2008, 11:35 PM

Don't make me go all Echimandu on yo' ass and choke you like I do my chicken. Mahalo

Matt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think your chicken is dead by now with all the choking you do.

BBaggins06
01-17-2008, 11:47 PM

Matt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think your chicken is dead by now with all the choking you do.

You kidding me? With all these years of resistance training, it's one of the strongest muscles in my body. Anyways, enjoy your sub-zero weather this weekend KS while I bask in the balmy 50's of Texas. You know silicone freezes about -17 C. Mahalo

Matt

tgirlzoe
01-17-2008, 11:47 PM
I didn't reread this 15 page necropost. However, I will answer the question.

I don't know. My two LTRs have been with TS ~ one FTM and one MTF. There are still TS of both pursuasions who I'd wrestle with. My order of preference goes: BB, FTM, MTF, GG. However, I find myself in complicated physical friendships with girls, MTF or GG, easier because we let our guard down around eachother more. Guys are more emotionally distant, I find it hard to be close friends with men (unlike my sister whose friends have been at least half male). Men, especially in bed, try to be all stoic whereas girls flip around and scream and moan.

I believe my soul mate, my husband, is biologically male though.

BBaggins06
01-17-2008, 11:59 PM
I didn't reread this 15 page necropost. However, I will answer the question.

I don't know. My two LTRs have been with TS ~ one FTM and one MTF. There are still TS of both pursuasions who I'd wrestle with. My order of preference goes: BB, FTM, MTF, GG.

BB? So you have a thing for hobbits? WOO HOO!! You can wrestle me anytime Zoey. Mahalo

Matt

LTR_Seeker
01-18-2008, 12:02 AM
I want true honest down to earth relatioship for long term hence my name

LTR_Seeker
01-18-2008, 12:06 AM

I think everyone at some point pursues a relationship. I prefer relationships I am currently in one but a lot of the stress from being quote unquote stealth has gotten to me after about a year of it, I have always been open and honest about who and what I am I wish I could find a guy that would accpet me no matter not that I don't care about him but it hurts that he is ashamed.... I thought the goal of ts women is to just blend in never have to tekll the world youre ts just be female be content

Nikka
01-18-2008, 12:18 AM
the answer is too easy... none wants a relationship

hotukella
01-18-2008, 12:26 AM
Well Kelly Shore I just got to it.

This is my first post here. I read most of post here but never saw a topic that was fit enough for a response.

I hate T-girls that complain that there aren't heterosexual guys that are into them. I'm straight and I love T-girls. Have I been with one? No. Am I gonna pay to be with one? No. Frankly I think its degrading for anyone to pay to have sex.

Sex is a means to connect with someone, someone you love and care. And you can't 'love and care' each and every person you bump into in a club.

My point being if I ever be with a T-girl it'll be in a relationship. Or even a girl. When I mean relationship I don't mean marriage, but $200 or whatever the going rate is or even a one night stand.

There you have it!

B_Neg
01-18-2008, 12:40 AM
would absolutely have a relationship with a ts again. was with one girl for a year, only parted because she had to move and i was tied to a job. trans girls are girls period. am attracted to feminine people, and openminded people, so tgirls fit the bill perfectly. plus theres opportunity for amazing sex, with plenty of variety. whats not to love.
pic of me so you know i'm not your standard "troll type"

ptyseminole
01-18-2008, 12:43 AM
just wild, awesome SEX...

Floyd R
01-18-2008, 12:51 AM
No relationship, just sex.

MrsKellyPierce
01-18-2008, 01:14 AM
would absolutely have a relationship with a ts again. was with one girl for a year, only parted because she had to move and i was tied to a job. trans girls are girls period. am attracted to feminine people, and openminded people, so tgirls fit the bill perfectly. plus theres opportunity for amazing sex, with plenty of variety. whats not to love.
pic of me so you know i'm not your standard "troll type" haha cute

mbf
01-18-2008, 01:15 AM
just a relationship and no sex.

bezane
01-18-2008, 01:17 AM
How about a sexual relationship.

mikec2008
01-18-2008, 04:31 AM
a relationship with wild sex, definitely!

62des
01-18-2008, 04:41 AM
No not to come off as a jackass but I want children.

TsVanessa69
01-18-2008, 04:48 AM
I can say this. I recently met a guy online, in a forum somewhat like this one. Now we had a mutual attraction for each other, and I assumed he just wanted sex. Turns out he wants to know me as a person. Sex is not his reason for being with me. I was surprised. We have been dating for almost a month, we go everywhere, and he spends alot of time with me. We have "messed" around, but actally have not had sex yet. He is very affectionate and caring, which surprised me. He is also younger than me, but has a very mature mentality. He says the first time we have sex, it will be special. he was married, and briefly dated another ts before me. I would have never thought it, but, there are guys out there that will date us and not just want us for sex. Its a little different for me, but I like it! I am the happiest I have been in a while, and people are starting to notice the difference in me. He renewed the faith!

Anubis1079
01-18-2008, 04:49 AM
I would have a relationship, but it would have to be with someone completely passable. On that note, when are you moving to San Diego Kelly? :p

sugdaddie69
01-18-2008, 04:50 AM
I've had one in the past and would have one again

Musclehead_tsluvr
01-18-2008, 05:17 AM
yes, I ABSOLUTELY.. NOT just would BUT I want to have a relationship with a TS... I want to experiment everything.. from the spending time to getting to know each other, to eventually the sexual etc....
Unfortunately, a lot of TS are scare at first because they think thats all what the guy wants. Majority of the time it is... BUT is other cases where that isnt the case.. Like mine, I want it.... and I know someday I will find it!

EyeCumInPiece
01-18-2008, 08:20 AM
Im gonna be completely honest, I would not have a relatlionship with a TS. I havent noticed anyone answer 'no' besides me, so i suspect some people of deceit. Hear me out. Whether you respect my honesty or think im an ass. it doesnt matter. Firstly, i wouldnt have a relationship with any1 at the moment. I was in a 5 yr relationship with a gg that was hell. Im recently single. I ve been thru enough bullshit relationships 2 know that i dont want another girlfriend until i find some1 that i could possibly marry. I want children someday. Not adopted kids, MY kids. A TS can never give me that. If i would have answered this question 6-7 years ago my answer wouldve been "definitly yes." But the realities of my current life point towards me stayin single for a good while, having lots of crazy wild sex, and then eventually finding a GG that can 1 day proudly call my babys momma lol. Obviously, if i met a TS who was absolutely gorgeous, took care of me in every way, and turned out 2 be my soulmate, i might have a change of heart. Im open to dating and see what happens but i probably will always prefer a long term relationship with a gg. So my answer stands at no.

mikey_stl
01-18-2008, 08:44 AM
Yes, I would definitely have a relationship with a TS. Unfortunately, it's always been hard for me to find that special someone. I've always dated women -- and I had a few sexual experiences with T-girls ... a few escorts and a couple of one-night-stands with non-escorts t-girls.

The problem is that whether it's a TS or a GG, I'm real particular. I'm not a perfectionist, but just someone who is attractive and who could be my best friend -- a spiritual connection, if you will. I can find TSs and GGs that I can be friends with. And I can find some that I'm sexually attracted to, but I have trouble finding both in the same person. And when I do find someone who I think has real possibilities, she's usually not interested in me.

Also, with a t-girl, she would have to be passable and living in stealth. I'm known as a straight person, and I don't date men, so I want to continue to be known as a straight person -- and, unfortunately, at least in the minds of many people (including unfortunately some T-girls), if you are a male -- and you date t-girls, then that makes you gay -- or at least bi.

Let me say that another problem in having a relationship with a t-girl is that, sexually, I wouldn't want to be the top all the time. I don't want to bottom all the time, either. I'd like to switch off.

So, givev all my criteria, that, unfortunately, limits my options a lot with t-girls.

mikey_stl
01-18-2008, 08:53 AM
Oh, and hi. No he doesn't want people to know he is dating a transexual and if they were to find out I am sure he'd leave me.

Unfortunately, I can understand that. However, since you're on the Internet and you do entertaining and escorting, it might be very difficult to keep your status a secret. Would you be willing to give up all of that other stuff for him? Would that make him feel better about it? Or does he know about your escorting, etc.?

I once corresponded with a t-girl I met on Craigslist. She said she was living in stealth, and I really wanted to meet her -- I thought she had real relationship potential. She wrote me several times and told me she wanted to meet, but when it came right down to it, I could never get her to meet me. It was very frustrating.

mikey_stl
01-18-2008, 08:58 AM

You seem way too pretty and sweet to put up with some other persons problems. It's not who he is it's the enviroment and society that is helping him make his decision and men are afraid of change

I think it's unfortunate that t-girls are so much identified with the gay scene. It's really a transexualism is very different from homosexuality. I really view transexualism as a medical condition -- a form of being Intersexed -- and homosexuality as a lifestyle and sexual choice. Unfortunately, though, the general public is alway going to confuse being t or t-friendly with being gay. Is your boyfriend well-known in the community, such that he it would be in the media if he were outed?

mikey_stl
01-18-2008, 09:08 AM
See for me I've always had the dream of prince charming that he would love just for me and I may be a little girl for still believing in that but I am a hopeless romantic

With all due respect, I do think that's an unrealistic dream. There's nothing wrong with dreaming -- we all need that. But relationships take work. EVERYONE brings some baggage to a relationship. We are all flawed human beings. You can try talking and see what some of his fears really are. Maybe there are things he can learn to deal with. Maybe there are things you can learn to deal with. A relationship between a t-girl and a "straight" guy can be difficult. I know, because I've been looking for such a relationship for a long time now, and I haven't had much success. But I keep trying nonetheless. I hope you'll keep trying to work things out.

mikey_stl
01-18-2008, 09:13 AM
Every single one of my male friends would treat a woman great. We're all different, so there's room for individual preference. But going after Dirk Squarejaw at Club Grind is not where you're going to find the guy that wants more than a place to park the Pink Mustang.

Romantic men exist, but she said that she was looking for a "prince charming." Unfortunately, Prince Charming does not exist. Most people are a bundle of neruosis and contradictions. Her current boyfriend may or may not be able to change in the way she wants him to.

skybuddha
01-18-2008, 09:57 AM
I think I am open to it, I'd be open to marriage too. I am going to end up married in the next 5 years or less anyway even if to a GG . If it was the right girl who knows it could be substantially less. And hopefully it will last. Whoever she is , she has to be passable and feminine, opposed to cruelty and there has to be trust.
But consider this, that when a TS comes in like an unstoppable opinionated steam train in her profile for example with 100000 demands that I be this big public loud outgoing tranny chaser or something it scares me and puts me off. I have a life with GG's and male friends who wouldnt understand and who would consider me gay which I dont think I could cope with . In that case it would totally fuck up years of relationship building. It could seriously damage the warm brotherly trusting relationships I have with some men and give my enemies ammunition to use against me.
To consider that I might have to give up such good relationships with people who I love and would die for is the worst thing of all. I also wonder how it would affect my career advancement and business relationships.

Also how would I spend my time as this 'outed thing' ? ,I wouldnt feel comfortable or happy in a gay pub and the gay graphic sense of humor e.g 'hows your sausage' jokes etc isnt for me . In such a setting the absence of a brotherly male environment would seem soulless and empty to me. Truly I am fucked up. If I was gay I'd give everyone two fingers and consider the problem a lot easier and know where I stood.
Its' the fact the people I know best will never understand which bothers me the most. I also want kids. Its possible I could have kids with someone else and still be with a TS. So thats not an insolvable problem in itself.
But as I said before, when a TS comes in like an unstoppable opinionated steam train in her profile (here or elsewhere) with 100000 demands that I be this big public loud outgoing tranny chaser proud of the fact it scares me away. The only valid reason to put myself out there and my heart on the line and leave my old life is if I truly found true love. Only true love would be worth the sacrifice.
But if I made her my whole life and then we broke up and it turned out she wasnt serious about committment then I would be alone, with a nuked life and nothing left to live for except my broken dreams of the past.
I'm not a coward, have a spartan attitude towards life and generally meet problems head on. I think perhaps a streak of self destructive rebellious anarchy in my soul brought me here. I've always been a rebel against petty authority. I've stood up for weak people in the past since childhood, and always done what I think is right but the universe didnt reward me for it. Hence my youthful optimism has been replaced by healthy experienced realism. I have both my eyes wide open but feel like I am walking in the dark.

MrsKellyPierce
01-18-2008, 10:40 AM
Hold on guys this thread was made around the time I was still with my exboyfriend Matt. Which was a year ago :lol:

ps911fan
01-18-2008, 10:56 AM
istill think its a relationship for me Kelly, no stealth/undercover for my signiicant other (unless she wants it that way for her own reasons)

i think i prefer it that way even after one good try live in ltr and one unsuccessful attempt.....not dating currently but when the right girl comes along you just know....

:)

BBaggins06
01-18-2008, 10:57 AM
Hold on guys this thread was made around the time I was still with my exboyfriend Matt. Which was a year ago :lol:

I don't want a relationship with you Kelly. I just have to go to the chatroom any random day and you show everyone your goodies anytime. :) Mahalo

Matt

skybuddha
01-18-2008, 10:59 AM

I dont' think breaking up makes the question any less important.

swingplus
01-18-2008, 11:04 AM
yes I would, in a heartbeat. And I'd bring her home to Mom too.

MrsKellyPierce
01-18-2008, 11:08 AM
Yes the question may be still pertinant.

However when people are quoting old quotes about my ex and replying to those, it's not pertinant. :)

why I said that was a Year ago.

62des
01-18-2008, 06:08 PM
Im gonna be completely honest, I would not have a relatlionship with a TS. I havent noticed anyone answer 'no' besides me, so i suspect some people of deceit. Hear me out. Whether you respect my honesty or think im an ass. it doesnt matter. Firstly, i wouldnt have a relationship with any1 at the moment. I was in a 5 yr relationship with a gg that was hell. Im recently single. I ve been thru enough bullshit relationships 2 know that i dont want another girlfriend until i find some1 that i could possibly marry. I want children someday. Not adopted kids, MY kids. A TS can never give me that. If i would have answered this question 6-7 years ago my answer wouldve been "definitly yes." But the realities of my current life point towards me stayin single for a good while, having lots of crazy wild sex, and then eventually finding a GG that can 1 day proudly call my babys momma lol. Obviously, if i met a TS who was absolutely gorgeous, took care of me in every way, and turned out 2 be my soulmate, i might have a change of heart. Im open to dating and see what happens but i probably will always prefer a long term relationship with a gg. So my answer stands at no.

I just answered no a page before your post.

4ever_ngt
01-18-2008, 06:23 PM
Honestly having dated both GG & TG I have to admit that dating a ts is hard..a lot harder than a GG in that there are sooo many other issues that come with dating a TS & that can make for a fragile..even volatile relationship. I think thats one reason why so many tend to fail. And having had both professional & personal encounters with Tg women..yes sex is good but emotion behind that sex is even better...but it comes at a high cost & effort

latinnyt
01-18-2008, 07:22 PM
yeah i agree dating a TS is not the easist. even today in such a "tolerent" society you would still run into so much negative flack from people it would could seriously strain a relationship. and a girl going "stealth" 24/7, im sure that can add unnecessary pressure and stress. who wants that complicated a relationship? "normal" relationships are hard enough today. i would love to say,"i don't care what anybody says, i'm gonna do what makes me happy, and everyone will have to accept it!" but in truth, i would probably shy away from a LTR with a TG just for the sake of a drama free life(as if that really existed anyways). i would love to say yes i would date a TS, but i probably wouldn't. im just not that tough a guy.

DaLonelyGuyNJ
01-19-2008, 06:18 AM
Only one answer....a relationship.

Trogdor
01-19-2008, 08:09 AM
I say both, don't see why one can not.

Trogdor
01-19-2008, 08:11 AM
I've been attracted to Ts/Tv's for as long as I can remember, and for a multitude of reasons. One of the strongest being that I know I would be able to function better as a boyfriend in a relationship with a Ts/Tv, as opposed to a Gg.

Same here.

paulyboombatz
01-19-2008, 04:57 PM
i would love to have a full relationship with a ts.

thx1138
01-19-2008, 05:08 PM
I'm waiting for a "go ahead" from my wife.

darknight0
01-19-2008, 11:57 PM
with a Ts or just sex
I had a relationship with a TS for over 2 years. I introduced her to my daughter, I told her she was a TS. She also met my parents.

djlunitik
01-20-2008, 01:54 AM
Well i had some relationships with ts in israel and 1 when i was working in brazil , the main problem in israel is that everyone knows everyone and people dont really accept it or they do but they wont say thay they do since its still kind of a tabu.
i think that a relationship with a ts is much like any other relationship its all has to do with the person you interact with.
all of my relationship ended since they were to much occupied with their "work" and most ts i have met couldn't really have a real relationship since as i said its still tained here in israel dating with a ts.
but when i was in brazil it was the best relationship ever and it ended bcz i left my job and moved back to israel.
nowdays my g/f is a biological girl and its really hard for her to accept the fact that i love ts and i preffer being passive with them she thinks i am gay or something like that
but i guess we shall work it out :D

young4ts
01-20-2008, 08:32 AM
i'd have a relationship with one. i think if you have a passionate loving relationship, it would make the sex even better. but i've never been with one so maybe not

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-20-2008, 08:40 AM
I had a relationship with a TS for over 2 years. I introduced her to my daughter, I told her she was a TS. She also met my parents.

And WHY can't be more guys like you here in the USA?!? :(

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
01-20-2008, 08:36 PM
I think some of you are confused

Between Relationship and Relations.

Almost 90 percent answered relationship and yet never been with a transsexual.

KiraHarden
01-20-2008, 08:51 PM
I think some of you are confused

Between Relationship and Relations.

Almost 90 percent answered relationship and yet never been with a transsexual.
I would love to be in a Relationship with a man who would care enough about me to have me meet his family and friends (regardless if I'm passable or not) and dealing with all the good and bad that may come with our exceptance as a couple by the public, family and friends.

darknight0
01-20-2008, 09:59 PM
I did everything with my TS girlfriend as I did with any other girl I had a relationship with. We went to the pub, out shopping together. Although I told my daughter, who got on very well with her, I don't see the reason why a guy would need to tell anyone. It's not like you would tell someone that your girlfriend is a genetic girl.
She was/is great and I know it will be very hard to find another girl like her. To me she was a woman, nothing else!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-21-2008, 06:17 AM
Well i had some relationships with ts in israel and 1 when i was working in brazil , the main problem in israel is that everyone knows everyone and people dont really accept it or they do but they wont say thay they do since its still kind of a tabu.
i think that a relationship with a ts is much like any other relationship its all has to do with the person you interact with.
all of my relationship ended since they were to much occupied with their "work" and most ts i have met couldn't really have a real relationship since as i said its still tained here in israel dating with a ts.
but when i was in brazil it was the best relationship ever and it ended bcz i left my job and moved back to israel.
nowdays my g/f is a biological girl and its really hard for her to accept the fact that i love ts and i preffer being passive with them she thinks i am gay or something like that
but i guess we shall work it out :D

Funny story. :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

TransformedBG
01-23-2008, 11:22 PM
You know im always seeking a relationship... Im not here for the sex, but i wont lie its kind of a fantasy. Sometime i like to think thats part of a relationship, but i know that its not. I would much rather have the intimacy that comes with the emotional connection of two people. The thing that eventually makes sex about 50 times better. Knowing that the person your giving yourself to isn't going to be gone when you wake up, means more to me than anything.

hugochavez
01-24-2008, 04:24 AM
I would love to be in a loving monogamous relationship with a TS. It's more fun than seeing escorts. Plus, I would give my significant other bareback BJs, something I wouldn't do with someone I'm not in a relationship with.

linkthechain
03-14-2008, 10:40 PM
damn, wise and confident. let the little one say what she wants you are doing a wonderful job and we all know it. thank you for this forum.

linkthechain
03-14-2008, 10:41 PM
damn, wise and confident. let the little one say what she wants you are doing a wonderful job and we all know it. thank you for this forum.

linkthechain
03-14-2008, 10:42 PM

blacktgirls
03-14-2008, 11:27 PM
both, please

south ov da border
03-14-2008, 11:58 PM
I'd love a relationship. Sex isn't the most important thing to me, it's how we click. If I click with a ts, then that's that. My best relationships are with ppl I don't have sex with. Eventually if it gets there then it's GREAT, but I never have been one who goes after/gets a lot of sex. Monogomy is nice if you care.

That being said, sometimes you just gotta get your rocks off, and I think a TS would get mine off many times...

linkthechain
03-15-2008, 12:09 AM
me too.

linkthechain
03-15-2008, 12:10 AM
me too.

NRT
03-15-2008, 12:24 AM
Well its difficult to get into a relationship with a TS especially hear in London. Most of the passable types you would want to date, tend to work in the sex industry. If that is not their main source of income they do it p/t or when the need arrises. I have yet to meet one who was not an escort

chrisraid3
03-15-2008, 06:13 AM
i'm looking for a relationship myself sex would be nice but meh looking for something a lil more ya know?

Jay Jay
04-14-2008, 12:10 AM
I would answer this question with a maybee in the future but not now. I would like to have children and that is my major reason. I feel if people know your into TS or TG individuals they would see me as gay and that might create a problem for me. I am currently dating a GG and no one has a problem with that. If that weren't an issue I would say yes. I might still not tell my family because they come from a country that is not too tolerant but I wouldnt care to much about other people.

PeePeeLover
04-14-2008, 02:15 AM
If I didn't live near family I would have a relationship with a Shemale but she has to be passable.

Alyssa87
04-14-2008, 02:26 AM
If I didn't live near family I would have a relationship with a Shemale but she has to be passable.
...said the PEEPEE LOVER.

sorry,im a really nice girl 8). that was just so typical.

Alyssa87
04-14-2008, 02:29 AM
(i said this in another thread. its for you girls that didnt catch it.)

i guess all i can say is ive been lucky, i've gone out on dates, trips, and met families (and i THINK they knew my tea).
Yea, im single now, but i attribute that mostly to be being anal about keeping a 4.0

I try not to think about whether im accepted or not in any aspect of my life. I deserve respect, and i act like it.

Maybe all you girls with men issues should move to the Jersey Shore, maybe theres something in the water :lol:.

I may not know you, but i love all of you..my sistazz. :grouphug

muhmuh
04-14-2008, 02:44 AM
considering how few ts there are and how hard of a time i have finding a gg that interests me in the least id have to say a realistic answer would be no

southern81
04-14-2008, 02:54 AM
if i really like her i cold be in a relationship w/ a tg if not its just sex

RMan1
04-14-2008, 05:37 AM
To answer the original question, just sex. Why a relationship? It would cause nothing but problems.

Dinand
04-14-2008, 09:46 PM
I don't want a relationship with anyone right now but sex with a beautiful TS like Patricia Bysmark? Hell yes! But only if I can be in charge when it comes to sex meaning I could never ever suck on a penis and I could never ever handle being penetrated. So I guess if I would have sex with a TS I would like her to act 100% female.

CuriousD
04-15-2008, 08:21 AM
No reason not to have a relationship with a TS, its about personality and, of course, LOVE.

tstv_lover
04-15-2008, 11:43 AM
If a guy is prepared to enter into a relationship then why not with a transsexual?

We seem to have 2 threads on this now!

man4tgirl4love
04-18-2008, 01:42 AM
i want.. :(

El Nino
04-18-2008, 04:30 AM
relationship for sure. Why not?

kain61169
04-18-2008, 04:37 AM
I don't want a relationship with anyone right now but sex with a beautiful TS like Patricia Bysmark? Hell yes! But only if I can be in charge when it comes to sex meaning I could never ever suck on a penis and I could never ever handle being penetrated. So I guess if I would have sex with a TS I would like her to act 100% female.

so if Patricia in all her beauty asked you to suck her cock u wouldn't? I bet if u knew no one would know u would:)

JANIRA
04-18-2008, 06:27 AM
Great question Kelly. I think some men might and some wont., for the fact that the the ones that are in doubt still worry about what society / family members will think of them. Many men "not all" view transsexuals as a fetish or a pleasureable escape. While other men are willing to date us and get to know us and see beyond the sexual curiosity, and see us as women who are intelligent , feel, love and need and want.

lahabra1976
04-18-2008, 06:30 AM
Lets ask a better question: not would you have a relationship with a ts

1. Have you had a relationship with a ts before? If so, how many?
2. Do you currently have a relationship with a ts?
3. What is the longest relationship with a ts?

IMO if the relationship didn't last longer than a month or 2, will that is just a relationship for sex and not a true one.

Reason why these are better questions is cause its not a matter what you want, for example, many people want to be rich, happy, successful, but how many actually are? Not sure how many men who want to a relationship with a ts find it realistic to actually make it happen.

tstv_lover
04-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Lets ask a better question: not would you have a relationship with a ts

1. Have you had a relationship with a ts before? If so, how many?

Yes, three

2. Do you currently have a relationship with a ts?

No

3. What is the longest relationship with a ts?

18 months

bucatini70
04-18-2008, 02:45 PM
i will only have a relationship with a TS since i am true to myself and my feelings
i have had 3 relationships with TS and am currently in a relationship with her for almost 5 years ..married for 2 years now she has been and is everything to me my wife, my friend, my heart and conscience

nicoleneuman24
04-19-2008, 03:46 PM
I wouldn't date a ts or have sex with one :)

2754tim
04-23-2008, 03:59 AM
I'm in one now,though it's coming to an end.Been with tons of TGirls but this has been the best,for a lot of reasons.I kiss her in public and do all that mushy shit.It's been a hell of a lot of fun.Sex is better with someone you really care about,and shit is she wild....especially after she's
had a few.Boy she loves being lewd in public.Wonderful woman.Why is it
ending then?
It's both of us,with problems unrelated to the Transexuality.Who knows?
Maybe it might not.
But as they say,"Better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at
all"

Charlie31
04-23-2008, 04:38 AM
with a Ts or just sex

I would want to have a relationship if the tgirl & I show compatibility with each other. I would give the tgirl the same chance as a genetic girl if I meet someone who shares common interests with me.
Isn't that what meeting someone to develop a relationship is all about?
If you treat your woman with respect, she will respect you completely because how you treat her. I'm just a guy who is a hopeless romantic & maybe that's why I never met anyone for a long term relationship yet.
I have been on many dates through the years, but never seemed to find that special woman who do not want to get into a committed relationship with me. That day will come for me when I least expect it, to find that special woman who will want to share her life with me as I would want to share with her.
Take care.

latin2c
04-23-2008, 04:47 AM
I've been in 2 LTR with great TS Girls and currently i'm talking to an amazing girl that i hope will develop into a LTR, she's a college girl and is a rare find in my eyes.

Mugai_hentaisha
04-23-2008, 05:19 AM
with a Ts or just sex

Yes, please

And if it were you I was with

Fraking YES PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alyssa87
04-23-2008, 07:11 AM
and currently i'm talking to an amazing girl that i hope will develop into a LTR, she's a college girl and is a rare find in my eyes.
...who ever are you talking about?

keerto
04-23-2008, 12:10 PM
Relationship of course. I'm not a big fan of meaningless sex anyways.

latin2c
04-23-2008, 10:58 PM
and currently i'm talking to an amazing girl that i hope will develop into a LTR, she's a college girl and is a rare find in my eyes.
...who ever are you talking about?

Soon enough HA will know who i'm talking about.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-03-2008, 04:10 PM
To answer the original question, just sex. Why a relationship? It would cause nothing but problems.

And what girl would want to have a relationship with a senior that escorts? lol

Too funny! :lol:

~HTG

blckhaze
06-03-2008, 08:27 PM
dunno if i ventured in this topic and Im not going through 20 pages to find out.

For me, long term is better for me. Im talking with one girl (not on HA, in porn or an escort) and we connect past what her plumbing is.

Dinand
06-03-2008, 08:33 PM
I don't believe in relationships, they're too complicated, sex is not so sex only, it's better that way!

supertrack9999
06-03-2008, 09:03 PM
:lol: I would have a relationship with a ts for sure. I'm currently trying to go out with a non-working ts now. She dances and goes to school but doesn't escort.

PeteIsHere
06-03-2008, 09:04 PM
It looks like you got to Alyssa before I could. I'm jealous of you.

I've been in 2 LTR with great TS Girls and currently i'm talking to an amazing girl that i hope will develop into a LTR, she's a college girl and is a rare find in my eyes.

swingplus
06-03-2008, 11:50 PM
I wouldn't date a ts or have sex with one :)

Well, gosh Nikki, I'm sure glad to hear that. A girl like you should only be with very nice guys.

Moon
06-03-2008, 11:52 PM
Definately a relationship, sex is only a small part (although important), companionship and sharing are the most important and just the feeling of being with the one you love.

conan007
06-04-2008, 12:07 AM
If i had the chance of a relationship with a Tgirl, i'd go for it. I would also just for Sex, but I'd more want a relationship.

kdrob08
04-18-2020, 02:52 PM
Ive been in a TG relationship & I would abolutely Love another. I actually have little interest in GG any more.

daltx_m
04-18-2020, 03:54 PM
just sex

Jollysailor
04-18-2020, 07:59 PM
If I wasn’t married, without hesitation. I only wish I’d met some of the amazing girls before I got married as it would have probably made me think harder about the commitment I was making at the time.

Stigma is hard to overcome but as I’ve got older (I was young when I got married and have done all my exploring since, not a single bad experience) I care less what other people think and go more my own personal sense of well being.

furbygr
04-19-2020, 08:48 PM
Ι m having an LTR with a malaysian cute lb. I only date tgirls the last 15 years. Sex is fine and everything is easier.

Fitzcarraldo
04-19-2020, 09:39 PM
Happy birthday, MrsKellyPierce!

smoothboi
04-19-2020, 09:52 PM
bdsm relationship, but sure. I haven't dated gg in years and don't miss them.

mikey_stl
04-24-2020, 12:06 AM
Looks like this thread has been around for awhile. Sorry I didn't see it sooner. To answer the question, I would love to have a relationship with a trans lady. I've had a few random sexual encounters, mostly with escorts, and I really liked it. I'm in St. Louis -- we have small trans community here. I don't do much dating at all, but when I was dating GGs, it was hard enough connecting with the right person -- physically, emotionally, spiritually. I tend to be a friend's first type of person these days, not just jumping in bed with anyone. I've even considered relocating if I found the right person.