PDA

View Full Version : Kim became youngest ever transsexual at 12

corbomite
01-29-2007, 07:39 PM
12? I was still playing with toys at 12 :shock:

Unhappy as a boy, Kim became youngest ever transsexual at 12

By Bojan Pancevski in Vienna, Sunday Telegraph
Last Updated: 1:12am GMT 29/01/2007

A boy of 12 is believed to have become the world's youngest sex change patient after convincing doctors that he wanted to live the rest of his life as a female.

The boy - originally called Tim, but now known as Kim - has started to receive hormone treatment, in preparation for the operation that will eventually complete the sex change.

Tim was diagnosed as a transsexual two years ago, when doctors and psychiatrists concluded that his claims to be "in the wrong body" were so deeply felt that he required treatment. The therapy involves artificially arresting male puberty, with a series of potent hormone injections before the administration of female hormones to initiate the development of features such as breasts.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/01/28/wkim28.xml

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2007, 07:40 PM

A boy of 12 is believed to have become the world's youngest sex change patient after convincing doctors that he wanted to live the rest of his life as a female.

The boy - originally called Tim, but now known as Kim - has started to receive hormone treatment, in preparation for the operation that will eventually complete the sex change.

Tim was diagnosed as a transsexual two years ago, when doctors and psychiatrists concluded that his claims to be "in the wrong body" were so deeply felt that he required treatment. The therapy involves artificially arresting male puberty, with a series of potent hormone injections before the administration of female hormones to initiate the development of features such as breasts.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/01/28/wkim28.xml I started my transition at age 12 and went to high school the youngest transexual is 4

corbomite
01-29-2007, 07:42 PM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/01/28/wkim28.xml I started my transition at age 12 and went to high school the youngest transexual is 4

You two look alike.

Related in any way,cousin ?

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2007, 07:44 PM

You two look alike.

Related in any way,cousin ? ha ha no I am part puerto rican lol and from the STATES

GrimFusion
01-29-2007, 08:40 PM

I wouldn't be surprised at all if there are children who have undergone SRS at age 4. A lot of countries around the world have clinics that don't hold to the same "ethics" as clinics in the U.S., and I'm sure that in these said countries, if a mother wanted to have a daughter and ended up having a son instead, the money necessary would more than likely be the only deciding factor.

GroobySteven
01-29-2007, 09:19 PM
I wouldn't be surprised at all if there are children who have undergone SRS at age 4. A lot of countries around the world have clinics that don't hold to the same "ethics" as clinics in the U.S., and I'm sure that in these said countries, if a mother wanted to have a daughter and ended up having a son instead, the money necessary would more than likely be the only deciding factor.

Do you have any evidence of that - or did you just pull it out of your arse for Monday morning?

Often doctors to "corrective" surgery on children shortly after birth, as many have genitals which are messed up - technically they could be the youngest transsexuals who has SRS.
seanchai

Ecstatic
01-29-2007, 10:01 PM
To elaborate a bit on what seanchai said, intersexed infants are often "corrected" at birth to the sex ASSumed by the doctors/parents to be the correct sex for the infant, based on the infant's genitalia. Unfortunately, often these children mature to identify with the opposite sex from that which they were assigned, and there is a growing trend now for doctors and parents to wait until the child is old enough to declare his/her gender. (This topic is far too complex to go into detail here; googling "intersexual" will yield tons of info.)

I like Kelly's p.o.v.: many children have demonstrated transsexualism as young as 4 (any younger is probably too early for much gender differentiation to show), and many begin their transition from a young age. As to the youngest SRS not including "corrective" intersexual surgery, perhaps 12 is the record.

demmie
01-29-2007, 10:29 PM
12?

Couldn't this kid (who must get made fun of) wait until they could drive, or drink, or do something adults do?

No offense to the kid, but come on, you realize at 12, you don't lose your family jewels at 12.

Maybe I'm just confused, but....once this kid gets it, he can't turn back, you know, if he made a mistake or wanted to wait.

He's a teen. His hormones are on the fritz. He should WAIT until he's matured.

blackmagic
01-30-2007, 12:26 AM
well keep believing...... :shock:

sorry i couldnt get it out of the picture fram its an old school picture. :D

LMAO :!: :!:

Alison Faraday
01-30-2007, 12:29 AM
Anyone who has SRS at 12 years old needs their head looking at. The trouble comes as SRS is not necessarily a final solution to the *problem*. Such evasive surgery can have major medical implications.

Let's put it this way. While at a young age I had a strong suspicion that I was a transsexual, I did not really know what a transsexual was or if it was even possible. I was alone. Now given time, by about the age of 16 I pretty damn sure what I wanted, but hadn't the faintest clue about how to get it.

Talking about intersexed children. While I'm somewhat in agreement that minor conditions are rightly corrected at a young age. The more major conditions, especially those which affect natural development should be left to the decision of the child. Certainly here in the UK, intersexed children up until only a few years ago have been almost experimented on for want of a better word.

BLACK and WHITE! Hot or Cold. Humans, or more Doctors, see things in such extremes when it comes to gender. There's Male or Female, and that's that!

The ambiguity of gender is such a taboo subject that it's not widely publicised that as many as 1 in 1000 of the population have some slight intersexed condition. My *cock* for example, let's be clear here, has a deformity where the skin that would normally go back is joined to the head. It is not the same as other penises.

Hang on, where am I going with this.. Ah yes, young transsexuals.

12 years is too young. And any parent or Doctor advocating SRS for a 4 year old should be dragged before a court on abuse charges.

Children's minds are not fully developed. It's very difficult for them to comprehend things and the wider social picture. In some ways though that could make adjustment easier for them. But in others, it could be leaping before they look.

The best example that I can give that most of us would understand would be of how big we thought the world was when we were teenagers. We thought that the school, our friends, the local shops, the family we had, was our entire world around us. It was only as we became older that we truly appreciated that no one gives a damn who we are so we may as well do what we like. The world gradually became a very big place.

And it's for that reason and reasons like it, which is why children should not have SRS. Hormones, well that's another discussion. Quickly though, I would say blocking hormones/puberty is acceptable in a diagnosed case of childhood transsexualism.

This is a very complex topic. Which in some ways shouldn't be left to Doctors and parents to decide, Doctors take the high moral ground of black/white and parents over react based on social pressure.

Very complex issue.

I also do not think it appropriate for pictures of this Tim/Kim to be posted here, or any other very young transsexual that doesn't realise the gravity of their decision.

Just to add: The feeding frenzy of the media to report and post pictures of these children is HIGHLY inappropriate to that child's future intended development. The 17y.o. here in the UK is widely known as the-youngest-transsexual after the Gutter Press newspapers dug up all that they could. So their dreams scuppered.

BeardedOne
01-30-2007, 12:40 AM
As for the TS, let them mature enough to make their own decisions.

As for the intersexed, my IS 'lover' of some years ago once said that "The doctors that perform 'corrective' surgery are most often wrong in the gender they choose for the child".

*Sigh*

Ecstatic
01-30-2007, 12:58 AM
Anyone who has SRS at 12 years old needs their head looking at. The trouble comes as SRS is not necessarily a final solution to the *problem*. Such evasive surgery can have major medical implications.
Very cogent argument, Alison. And given that argument, I had to chuckle at your Freudian slip of "evasive surgery": surely you meant "invasive," but if it's to evade a psychological condition that a 12-year-old is too young to fully understand (and I agree), then "evasive" seems all too apt.

I think beginning hormonal treatment may be appropriate at such a young age; I have a friend who did just that, and she (now 30ish) is very well-adjusted and happy in her choice (and as yet she has not had SRS, something she still hasn't decided upon because, she says, sex is too pleasurable even if her body isn't ideal). But I agree that getting SRS at such a tender age is too young.

corbomite
01-30-2007, 01:51 AM

Let's put it this way. While at a young age I had a strong suspicion that I was a transsexual, I did not really know what a transsexual was or if it was even possible. I was alone. Now given time, by about the age of 16 I pretty damn sure what I wanted, but hadn't the faintest clue about how to get it.

Talking about intersexed children. While I'm somewhat in agreement that minor conditions are rightly corrected at a young age. The more major conditions, especially those which affect natural development should be left to the decision of the child. Certainly here in the UK, intersexed children up until only a few years ago have been almost experimented on for want of a better word.

BLACK and WHITE! Hot or Cold. Humans, or more Doctors, see things in such extremes when it comes to gender. There's Male or Female, and that's that!

The ambiguity of gender is such a taboo subject that it's not widely publicised that as many as 1 in 1000 of the population have some slight intersexed condition. My *cock* for example, let's be clear here, has a deformity where the skin that would normally go back is joined to the head. It is not the same as other penises.

Hang on, where am I going with this.. Ah yes, young transsexuals.

12 years is too young. And any parent or Doctor advocating SRS for a 4 year old should be dragged before a court on abuse charges.

Children's minds are not fully developed. It's very difficult for them to comprehend things and the wider social picture. In some ways though that could make adjustment easier for them. But in others, it could be leaping before they look.

The best example that I can give that most of us would understand would be of how big we thought the world was when we were teenagers. We thought that the school, our friends, the local shops, the family we had, was our entire world around us. It was only as we became older that we truly appreciated that no one gives a damn who we are so we may as well do what we like. The world gradually became a very big place.

And it's for that reason and reasons like it, which is why children should not have SRS. Hormones, well that's another discussion. Quickly though, I would say blocking hormones/puberty is acceptable in a diagnosed case of childhood transsexualism.

This is a very complex topic. Which in some ways shouldn't be left to Doctors and parents to decide, Doctors take the high moral ground of black/white and parents over react based on social pressure.

Very complex issue.

I also do not think it appropriate for pictures of this Tim/Kim to be posted here, or any other very young transsexual that doesn't realise the gravity of their decision.

Just to add: The feeding frenzy of the media to report and post pictures of these children is HIGHLY inappropriate to that child's future intended development. The 17y.o. here in the UK is widely known as the-youngest-transsexual after the Gutter Press newspapers dug up all that they could. So their dreams scuppered.

You explained it in detail because i couldn`t so summed it up like :

12? I was still playing with toys at 12

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2007, 02:04 AM
I have to disagree I think you can know how you feel at young age being someone herself I have never doubted I was Kelly or wanted to be male I wish I could of gone ahead with the surgery too at that age we all come to our terms of what we are about at our on times some earlier than others how can you judge how she feels?

DeathFox
01-30-2007, 08:29 AM
Actually, the youngest in my country was when he was born.

The doctors made a huge mistake when he was circumcized at birth and cut off more than the skin, so the parents decided to just have a girl.

TrueBeauty TS
01-30-2007, 10:00 AM

The doctors made a huge mistake when he was circumcized at birth and cut off more than the skin, so the parents decided to just have a girl.

You are thinking of David Reimer. His case was a little different in that he didn't express a desire to be a girl, it was forced on him after the botched circumcision. (at around 8 months) The doctors kinda forced the parents into thinking it would be better to raise him as a girl. They trusted the doctors.

It all turned out very tragic. While the doctor (Dr. John Money) was claiming it was a great success and wrote about it in medical journals, the truth was that the child was very depressed and angry. Finally "Brenda" switched back to being a boy at age 14.

David's life was never normal. I don't think he ever got over the anger of being lied to, having surgery performed on him, being a test subject, etc.

He killed himself just a couple years ago in 2004.
A book was written about him. You can find it as Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/As-Nature-Made-Him-Raised/dp/0060192119

Also find out a little about it in:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

GroobySteven
01-30-2007, 10:06 AM
all the more reason to ban that barbaric practise.

You mean the one that lowers your chances of catching HIV?
Just because you've a fetish for foreskins, doesn't make circumcision barbaric, I'm sure there will be plenty of skin left around for you to chew on.
seanchai

spankrod
01-30-2007, 10:10 AM
bump

GroobySteven
01-30-2007, 10:33 AM

Just because you've a fetish for foreskins, doesn't make circumcision barbaric, I'm sure there will be plenty of skin left around for you to chew on.
seanchai

thank you for proving how ignorant you really are.

My pleasure - please enlighten me as to why I'm so ignorant?
seanchai

suckseed
01-30-2007, 10:38 AM
A random sampling of 'passionatelover''s posts.

i thought you were being rude kelly, but you say your not, ok, like i said theres no emtion.

wombat, and suckseed was who i was saying are butt kissers.

ok well it seemed like you were being rude, its not exactly easy to tell with there being no emotion online.

and i was referring to wombat sucking up, but then ive see ...
if you dont like what i say dont read it.
no offence dear, but but i never believe what someone says online till i know them, so maybe your not crazy or a bitch or whore, but who knows, you could be like most guys online and get the 6 and 9 b ...
other than the fact that its almost impossible to find a ts who isnt old, a bitch, crazy or a whore, the whole point of dating is to spend your time and share your love with them with the idea of livi ...

Subject: Would you have a relationship
prolly not.

those quacks sound have a lump hammer, blow torch and angle grinder too them, for letting a 12 year old become a ts.

it should be illegal to even think of being a ts until your 18, 12 years old how ...
Topic: Pumping?
99.99999999999999999% of penis enhancers are scams, just be happy with what you got.
Topic: why do SOME white people think its ok to be racist?

black people are just as guilty for racism.

so you applied for a job and didn't get it, and you think it was cos your black, well that's why every country has feel legal support, if you think your ...
Topic: Why TS girls do not like cum in their mouth?

shut the fuck up cunt, just cos you have to pay some ugly ass well used whore to fuck you doesnt mean every guy needs to.

I repeat, you are a TOOL. No every guy doesn't have to pay. But you do! Don ...
passionatelover

funny coming from a dumb fuck who is posting about being on here at 1am.

i never said im a dick master you dumb fucking yanky bitch, i just said i dont need to pay for it, like you do you worthless ...
passionatelover

shut the fuck up cunt, just cos you have to pay some ugly ass well used whore to fuck you doesnt mean every guy needs to.
passionatelover
bitch please im a real man, i dont need to pay for it, i aint a fat loser who needs to pay to get laid.
passionatelover
lol a whore with morals know ive heard it all.

suckseed
01-30-2007, 10:42 AM
So...to sum up....this guy is a real charmer to everyone.

GroobySteven
01-30-2007, 10:47 AM

seanchai

seanchai

http://www.norm-uk.org/circumcision_hiv.html
http://www.norm-uk.org/circumcision_myths.html

Oh dear, very very sad.
Your quoting an article written in 2000? On a website that is anti-circumcision?
Here's an article from the award winning "INDEPENDANT" newspaper, from January 2007.
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/health_medical/article1217831.ece

Ignorance? Sometimes - but you are just a dumbass.
T
I
L
T.

seanchai

uncutlove
01-30-2007, 11:38 AM

seanchai

seanchai

http://www.norm-uk.org/circumcision_hiv.html
http://www.norm-uk.org/circumcision_myths.html

Oh dear, very very sad.
Your quoting an article written in 2000? On a website that is anti-circumcision?
Here's an article from the award winning "INDEPENDANT" newspaper, from January 2007.
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/health_medical/article1217831.ece

Ignorance? Sometimes - but you are just a dumbass.
T
I
L
T.

seanchai

You obviously have trouble reading.

"Last updated on 22nd June 2003"

DeathFox
01-30-2007, 01:06 PM

You are thinking of David Reimer. His case was a little different in that he didn't express a desire to be a girl, it was forced on him after the botched circumcision. (at around 8 months) The doctors kinda forced the parents into thinking it would be better to raise him as a girl. They trusted the doctors.

It all turned out very tragic. While the doctor (Dr. John Money) was claiming it was a great success and wrote about it in medical journals, the truth was that the child was very depressed and angry. Finally "Brenda" switched back to being a boy at age 14.

David's life was never normal. I don't think he ever got over the anger of being lied to, having surgery performed on him, being a test subject, etc.

He killed himself just a couple years ago in 2004.
A book was written about him. You can find it as Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/As-Nature-Made-Him-Raised/dp/0060192119

Also find out a little about it in:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

Not him. There was another case in my country like him except he reverted back at a later age and got married to a woman.

TrueBeauty TS
01-30-2007, 06:41 PM
Not him. There was another case in my country like him except he reverted back at a later age and got married to a woman.

OK, so what country are you in? That would help clear things up.

GroobySteven
01-30-2007, 06:49 PM
so i believe what a doctor has wrote and you believe a newspaper and you say im a dumbass.
whats that old saying about a pot and kettle.

I can find a doctor to say absolutely anything ... hang on ... "Honey, is passionatelover a dumbass?"
"Whose passionatelover?"
"I'll give you a kiss if you say, yes!"
"Oh in that case, yeah he's a dumbass"

Your taking the word over one doctor compared to a full medical report? Read the fucking article you imbecile.
What a fucking sad sack of shit you must be.

I give you the link, at this point the only thing you can do is apologise and say, "Yes your right, there is proof that being circumcised can lower the chances of catching HIV by up to 60% and I posted a link that was hopelessly out of date and one sided."

You like foreskins. That's cool. You detest cicumcision, that's up to you but don't twist or ignore proof and evidence, just to make yourself feel better.
People with ignorance and blindness like yours are the ones teaching creationism.
ARSE.
seanchai

Trogdor
01-30-2007, 09:10 PM
I was never into circumsizing, since I seen a kid get one shortly after birth......never heard so much screaming in my life. :shock:

Felicia Katt
01-31-2007, 06:16 AM
Two five year old boys are sitting in a hospital waiting room. One leans over to the other and says, "What are you in here for?"

The other says, "Circumcision."

The first boy says "Oh, man! I had that done right after I was born. I couldn't walk for a year!"

meow

FK

DeathFox
01-31-2007, 06:19 AM
[quote=DeathFox]
OK, so what country are you in? That would help clear things up.

From the Philippines. Basically, it was his parents who insisted to the doctors when they accidentally cut it off.

GroobySteven
01-31-2007, 08:12 AM
fuck you euro trash.

Hahaha - busted! No need for an apology, this was way funnier. Nice Nice Nice.
Whose the ignorant one now?
seanchai

castabyss
01-31-2007, 08:16 AM
I wish I hadn't been circumsized. I would love those nerve endings back.............

Andrew121
02-13-2007, 07:40 AM
Hi friend you would be glad to hear that in US the transgender society is growing every day! But few years ago the story wasn't same. At tat time people were looking transsexual people as a freak of nature. I hope the transgender society will see this change as a new hope for them, And sooner or later the society will understand their feelings. :cry:

voy4her
07-01-2007, 11:34 PM

seanchai

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,285532,00.html

lets not get ahead of ourselves Seanchai. I understand you're a penile authority but maybe we shouldn't regurgitate the ProCirc PoV like its the only valid belief, eh?

voy4her
07-02-2007, 12:02 AM
so i believe what a doctor has wrote and you believe a newspaper and you say im a dumbass.
whats that old saying about a pot and kettle.

I can find a doctor to say absolutely anything ... hang on ... "Honey, is passionatelover a dumbass?"
"Whose passionatelover?"
"I'll give you a kiss if you say, yes!"
"Oh in that case, yeah he's a dumbass"

Your taking the word over one doctor compared to a full medical report? Read the fucking article you imbecile.
What a fucking sad sack of shit you must be.

I give you the link, at this point the only thing you can do is apologise and say, "Yes your right, there is proof that being circumcised can lower the chances of catching HIV by up to 60% and I posted a link that was hopelessly out of date and one sided."

You like foreskins. That's cool. You detest cicumcision, that's up to you but don't twist or ignore proof and evidence, just to make yourself feel better.
People with ignorance and blindness like yours are the ones teaching creationism.
ARSE.
seanchai

actually i think youre the one coming off badly here, SC. You are quoting studies that are dubious to start with. You cant just just take 100 africans, circ half of them , set them loose and then test them 6 months later and take whatever %ages from either grp contracting or not contracting HIV and claim it had anything to do with a foreskin. IF you look at my last post, i posted an very recent study on the negative effects of circumcision. As in 2007. I suppose all these recent statistical reports about Circd guys having a higher rate of ED will slip under your radar as well.

But the point here is not really HIV or indeed any STD. Its the non-consensual removal of an ORGAN. If you actually take the time to research what the foreskin is, as i did when deciding whether or not my children should be circd, youll find out thats its actually an organ in its own right, not just a flap of useless skin-and provides, as nature intended, multiple key services.

This is not to say that things cant go wrong -balanitis, phimosis even tearing during intercourse or masturbation - but on the whole, most people never have a problem.
The AMA has not endorsed circumcision for almost 10 years. Europe never did. Now if my boys decide they want some sleek pornstar looking dick when they get older- well hell they've got a choice...and i find it unethical to remove that choice based on some asinine study that is rendered completely irrelevant by condoms anyway.
If you want to save people from HIV get them to wear rubbers, dont chop off the end of their cock..
Somewhere in the back of the minds of most guys who were circd at birth is this question of whether theyd enjoy their penis more if it was intact...and im sorry they didnt get the chance to find out.

Meanwhile keep spreading uninformed trip asbout useless flaps of skin.

voy4her
07-02-2007, 12:07 AM
Here, in case following a link is too troublesome for you, ill just cut and paste a couple paragraphs.

"Circumcision is a procedure practiced in several countries for medical as well as cultural reasons. Most scientists agree that the surgery confers some protection against infection and the risk of contracting sexual diseases. Recent studies have also shown that circumcision can lower the risks of HIV infection by as much as 60 percent in sex between males and females.

But Robert Van Howe, a study team member at Michigan State University, thinks such claims are somewhat overblown. “The [health benefits] that have been consistently shown are very small, and there are less aggressive, less invasive, less expensive ways of dealing with the problems [circumcision] is supposed to address,” Van Howe told LiveScience.

Other practices, such as choosing sexual partners wisely and using condoms consistently, are far more effective in protecting against diseases, he added.

tgirlzoe
07-02-2007, 02:16 AM
I am glad I was not circumcised. Whether it's tonsils, appendixes or foreskins, no part of our body is "useless" and you're not improving upon God and/or evolution's design by removing body parts as standard procedure.

The tip of my cock is moist, soft and highly sensitive. Guys I've been with who have been circumcised tend to have drier, less sensitive heads. Keeping the foreskin intact also means less chaffing during masturbation or sex.

Women will sometimes say, "I want him to look like his daddy" but that's stupid. I mean, how often will he kid see his father's foreskin? o_O I couldn't tell you if my dad was circumcised or not.

If there's nothing wrong with it, why chop it off? Natural looks better anyway.

Oh and for transsexuals pursuing genital surgery, it's that much more skin to work with!

Chuck
07-02-2007, 03:00 AM
I really don't see what's the big deal.
I've been a tranny lover since my time in the womb.

tgirlzoe
07-02-2007, 03:49 AM
oh, as to the original discussion, i think surgery might be a bit hasty. the standards of care say you can get testosterone blockers at any time but you have to wait until you're 16 to get estrogen and 18 to get surgery (orchiectomy or srs). of course, the standards of care are voluntary but most "first-world" countries' doctors adopt them or similar policies.

for myself, of course i had intense gender issues at age 12 and was very noticeably effeminate before that as well (much to my social detriment). for me, i would have love to been able to transition and get surgery at that young and date straight guys in high school and be pretty stealth.

the problem is that it's reverse logic. we can say that 90% of all transsexuals wanted genital surgery at age 12. however, 90% of kids who wanted genital surgery at age 12 do not grow up to be transsexuals. therein lies the problem.

i don't have much of a problem with parents who let their kids live as the opposite gender and blockers make sense as well if their frustrations are intense. blockers will allow the kids to choose the puberty they want instead of trying to reverse the effects of it later.

what you can't change are the social effects. what happens to the boy who decides that he wants to be a girl when he's 10, spends three years as a girl, and then decides that was a mistake and that he was just running away from being gay? socially, he's all screwed up. what happens when the parents embrace their child as transgendered and search until they find a doctor to prescribe estrogen for him and he develops breasts? what if they're like these parents and find a surgeon to perform genital surgery on the assumption that transsexuality is an on-off thing and that this child has the "disease" instead of seeing gender as fluid and a developmental process?
a lot of gay people struggled with gender in their childhood and then decided that it wasn't for them. that's my fear.

i have a couple internet friends (who i trust) who started transition at age 16 or before. to some degree, i am jealous because that was when i came out as trans and finally found out how to get on hormones and everything but my parents were still hoping that i was going through a "phase" and were staunchly opposed to the idea and tried to force me to be more masculine and straight (which just made me push back harder). i wasn't able to get up the nerve to walk away from my parents and start hormones until i was 19! but even if i had started at 16 or before, i'm sure high school would have been (even deeper) hell. college is so much easier to transition in. the social part is much harder than the physical part.

my $0.02.

Yusef64240
12-23-2007, 09:06 PM
I was uncircumsized when i was teen skin would stretch and bleed with a good hard on then I had to get it cut off.

Bunzee
12-23-2007, 09:09 PM
thats pretty young

Edmund
12-24-2007, 04:55 PM
At 12, Tim has decided he wants to be a girl. At 12, I wanted to be an astronaut, a fireman, and a Ninja Turtle. I don't want to be any of those things anymore. This is because 12 year olds are stupid, and not capable of making a life-changing decision.

Actually, I still want to be a ninja turtle.