PDA

View Full Version : The girls at Nowbar

bofnyc
10-07-2002, 04:25 AM
While we're on the subject of Nowbar, there is something I don't understand about the girls who hang out there. As we have already mentioned, the vast majority of them are prostitutes. And that's fine, but has anyone noticed that they almost never leave with anyone? In the 4 or 5 times I've been there, I have seen maybe 1 or 2 working girls actually walk out with someone. I'm sure there is an exchange of money in the bar for some extended company and roaming hands, and I know that the lap dance area upstairs can get a bit busy (although it was dead last time I was there). But my point is that most of these "working girls" are not making much money at Nowbar, if any at all. I can't tell you how many times I have seen some of these girls just sitting in the corner by themselves, staring into space. And most of them look great and obviously put a lot of effort into getting ready to go out. Bottom line is, this place just doesn't generate much action. Apparently, must of the guys who hang out there are not interested in paying for it. So if that's the case, why do these girls even bother going, and if they do go, why wouldn't they hook up with a guy for some fun without an exchange of cash. I know that some of the guys at Nowbar are kind of scary, but there are decent looking guys who hang out there.

Maybe the reason why the girls go is just so they can be admired? I can't figure it out.

10-07-2002, 06:49 AM
Maybe it's fear of arrest. If they make the first move, you could be a cop and that would be solicitation. If you approach them, then they know your legit.

thanos
10-07-2002, 06:54 AM
It probably depends where you're looking at. Or better yet, what you're looking for. Many girls at the nowbar get numbers for clients that they meet up with later on during the week.
Also, sometimes you'll see a girl get up and leave by herself. I've left to get the car and told girls to meet in front in five minutes, so maybe that's another explaination.

One other one I can think of off the top of my head is, some girls do turn tricks during the night. I've sat and watched some girls leave 3 to 4 times (each time with a different guy) and come back the same night.
bottom line is the girls must be making money there, otherwise why would they continue to come there?

10-08-2002, 05:07 AM
I met this absolute fox outside of NowBar right before the opening bell, about 9:50 on a Friday night. She had high heel pumps and skin tight genes with a JLo latino face that rendered me helpless. We went to my nearby apartment and I've been reliving it ever since. There's a lot of fine she male ass at NowBar, just bring your cash and condoms.

10-08-2002, 05:27 AM
I met a tgril coming out of a cab on the end of the block (behind the Nowbar). She gave me the best bj in the empty pool (it was winter) in that schoolyard behind the nowbar

Vicki Richter
08-14-2007, 07:44 PM
While we're on the subject of Nowbar, there is something I don't understand about the girls who hang out there. As we have already mentioned, the vast majority of them are prostitutes. And that's fine, but has anyone noticed that they almost never leave with anyone? In the 4 or 5 times I've been there, I have seen maybe 1 or 2 working girls actually walk out with someone. I'm sure there is an exchange of money in the bar for some extended company and roaming hands, and I know that the lap dance area upstairs can get a bit busy (although it was dead last time I was there). But my point is that most of these "working girls" are not making much money at Nowbar, if any at all. I can't tell you how many times I have seen some of these girls just sitting in the corner by themselves, staring into space. And most of them look great and obviously put a lot of effort into getting ready to go out. Bottom line is, this place just doesn't generate much action. Apparently, must of the guys who hang out there are not interested in paying for it. So if that's the case, why do these girls even bother going, and if they do go, why wouldn't they hook up with a guy for some fun without an exchange of cash. I know that some of the guys at Nowbar are kind of scary, but there are decent looking guys who hang out there.

Maybe the reason why the girls go is just so they can be admired? I can't figure it out.

I think it is interesting that you overcame your addiction to transsexuals. What did it?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-14-2007, 08:01 PM
What made you pull up a 5 y/o thread?

Vicki Richter
08-14-2007, 08:04 PM
Well obviously because this poster hasn't posted in 3 years. His last post concerned getting diseases from oral sex. I think he was murdered to keep him quiet.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-14-2007, 08:07 PM
Carry On..............................................lo l

and RIP to the OP

mbf
08-14-2007, 09:30 PM
hell, now that is one of the boldest stunts in that new HA trend of ressurecting mummy-threads....

RawNY
08-14-2007, 10:58 PM
Sometimes it is refreshing to revisit old threads to see how far we have come.........or not.
I have done it once or twice and gotten some interesting replies.
Some of the topics can be interesting if updated. It is good to get a new scouting report on old favorite hang outs.