PDA

View Full Version : Do you smoke?

Somedude21
01-29-2007, 09:25 AM
Well? Do you? Just referring to cigarettes here.

fhsjazztrumpet2
01-29-2007, 09:29 AM
That's a no on my end. Too damn expensive nowadays. Cheaper to drink :P

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2007, 09:29 AM
ewww never ever ever

DimitriWolfe
01-29-2007, 09:30 AM
Nope. Can't stant the smell of them.

suckseed
01-29-2007, 11:24 AM
not this hermano.

Fox
01-29-2007, 11:52 AM
I'll let these images speak for themselves

http://www.bodyworldshop.com/assets/images/posters/lungsg.jpg

http://www.faqs.org/health/images/uchr_02_img0171.jpg

Nothing else matters when you can't breathe.

Teabagger Vance
01-29-2007, 01:23 PM
Absolutely not.

vanished
01-29-2007, 01:36 PM
I did until recently but only when out or partying. It's always been a fetish of mine: girls that smoke. Health-wise, totaly stupid. Sexy-wise, oh my God! lol I care about Allanah's health but was quite pleased to see a few shots of her with occasional ciggy.

Dasnasdi
01-29-2007, 06:03 PM
There is something truly impressive about seeing a tiny, 110 lb. girl casually take a deep drag, and blow a thick cloud of smoke. Knowing that if I, a big strong man, were to try to do the same, it would knock me on my ass.

I could never share my home with someone who insists on smoking in the house, but damn do I get turned on by those smoking fetish vids on youtube.

bxguy34
01-29-2007, 06:14 PM
I quit cold turkey for new years. Have to admit it was tough for awhile, but my desire is now long gone. I just started excercising a lot more, think that helped to just quit cold turkey w/o any of the quit smoking products. Encourage all smokers here to do the same. Best thing I ever did, feel so much better all ready.

a994
01-29-2007, 06:49 PM
No way, man. I've never smoked the vile things even once. And the smoking fetish pictures and videos don't turn me on at all. In fact, whoever I get together with MUST be a non-smoker. I will not tolerate anyone smoking in my vehicle or in my dwelling, and I don't like being around it.

ILuvGurls
01-29-2007, 07:00 PM
i'm suprised no one had the ....i don't know, never looked, response.....but in anwser to the ?.......nope, not any more.

peggygee
01-29-2007, 07:02 PM
Nope, don't smoke, drink, drug, gamble,
or have casual sex.

Which wasn't always the case.

By the way next week I enter the nunnery :P http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/Sister_act2.jpg

corbomite
01-29-2007, 07:53 PM
Hey ! I`m always smokin` ! 8)

Just ask the ladies :wink:

MDinMD
01-29-2007, 08:43 PM
I don't smoke; neither do my wife, any of our kids, or my parents. Her parents used to smoke, but quit (after many years of tobacco abuse).

GrimFusion
01-29-2007, 09:01 PM
I do smoke... but I'm trying to quit.
I think it's a personal right. Despite smelling like shit after each light up and having yellow teeth, it's not something we, as smokers, should get bitched out about incessantly.

If it's not your thing, that's great. You go on with your bad self. If you don't want to date a smoker, that's perfectly respectable. Just don't give US hell about the whole cancer thing... or keep telling us that smoking is nasty. It's nothing we haven't heard before and if it hasn't made us quit yet, you'll just be an annoyance.

Being a non-smoker doesn't make you a better person. It doesn't give you bragging rights, and most of all, it doesn't give you the right to play psychologist to the rest of us.

If you're that offended by cigarette smoke, when you encounter a smoker, move away. I once met this lady at a bus stop. I was smoking... I tried to walk up and ask her for the time, and she replies "You need to get away from me. I don't want your cancer". What a fuckin' dolt.

Coroner
01-29-2007, 09:28 PM
lol..... seems cig. are damn expensive in the states. I´m smoking like hell since I´m 18. I decided to give it up soon. I´m 22 yet, I think want to live.

trish
01-29-2007, 10:26 PM
Do you smoke?

only when i'm mad :evil:

actually no, used but no more.
i do have a two fingers of scotch on the rocks every evening,
i'm not remotely interested in gambling,
and i'm not saying anything about other drugs or casual sex 'cause the FBI and my boyfriend may be snooping.

Chica
01-29-2007, 10:32 PM
i did when i was 14, but £4 a pack got expensive on pocket money lol never tried it since, but every time i go out with friends the place smells like a betting shop and that i've had a pack of 20 in a few hours lol

can manage the odd joint, but not a tab

BiCuriousGeorge
01-30-2007, 02:56 AM
I do not smoke cigarettes and can't date a smoker. I think it is the most disgusting thing to be around. I dated a girl for 7 months and 1 day she started smoking. Told her it was me or cigarettes and she said I should accept her for her and not for what she does, told her how I felt and broke up with her 2 minutes later. Of course smokers are gonna try to defend their right to smoke and think it is ok to smoke whenever and wherever they want. My parents smoked all the time while growing up and it literally made me disgusted to be around my parents. I am very glad that most places ban smoking indoors because non smokers shouldn't be forced to breathe in someones smoke. I can't even go to some friends houses because they smoke inside. I'm not gonna tell people they shouldn't smoke because of cancer or how it affects them since they can do to their body what they want so I just stay away from smokers and I think it's a shame because there are some great girls out there who might miss out on a good man just for some smoke and nicotine.

specialk
01-30-2007, 04:09 AM
I smoked cigs for 26yrs. quit for 12years.....I enjoy a nice cigar with a glass of wine or cognac now and then.

atkms7
01-30-2007, 06:36 AM
are cigs really that addictive?? i smoked almost everyday from like...12-17 and when i was 17... i just quit, and it was easy as hell, although i do smoke a ton of weed now, so i dont know if i just traded one addiction for another, but ive gone thru like a whole month or 2 without smoking weed and i havent had any cravings or anything, anyway, enough of my rambling, no i dont smoke cigs but God's Green Glory...oh yeah(:

Caleigh
01-30-2007, 07:46 AM
You didn't specify WHAT we do or don't smoke.

suckseed
01-30-2007, 07:47 AM
You didn't specify WHAT we do or don't smoke.
Poles, Caleigh. Poles.

GroobySteven
01-30-2007, 10:12 AM
I, along with practically every friend I have in the UK and US, smoke quality cigars. Not daily but certainly when we're together, so if Frank and I were doing a trip together, we'd have a cigar or more a day - but if at home - only maybe one every week or so.
Funny thing is, I detest the smell of cigarettes and could never date a cigarette smoker - I have a personal loathing of medical professionals who smoke cigarettes.

seanchai