PDA

View Full Version : Phoney Kelly Is Dead

hondarobot
01-29-2007, 04:24 AM
For crying out loud. The fake Kelly was the frizzy haired hippie chick who posted as "Irish Rose".

The new, and as far as I have seen, very cool Kelly is Kelly Shore. Very attractive girl

Irish Rose = bizarro Kelly.

Kelly Shore seems pretty cool.

hondarobot
01-29-2007, 04:27 AM
Oh, and just to be exact, "Irish Rose" was not a girl at all, from what I could tell.

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2007, 04:32 AM
For crying out loud. The fake Kelly was the frizzy haired hippie chick who posted as "Irish Rose".

The new, and as far as I have seen, very cool Kelly is Kelly Shore. Very attractive girl

Kelly Shore seems pretty cool. awe well thank you hondarobot

chefmike
01-29-2007, 04:53 AM

Kelly Shore seems pretty cool.

LMFAO

Hondatardbot is calling someone a phony...

Actually 'tardbot spelled it phoney.

Phoney Kelly Is Dead

Another shocker.

Cretin.

BTW 'tardbot-

How do you keep a moron in suspense?

I'll get back to you, jackass....

hondarobot
01-29-2007, 04:56 AM
An example of classic forum troll posting.

I gotta do all the fighting against these losers.

Thanks alot.

chefmike
01-29-2007, 04:59 AM
No need to thank me.

The pleasure was all mine.

hondarobot
01-29-2007, 05:06 AM
No need to thank me.

The pleasure was all mine.

Heh. Everyone here knows you're crazy. You should just stop stalking me, it's very creepy.

If you weren't some anonymous weirdo, I'd probably look into legal action.

chefmike
01-29-2007, 05:21 AM
Oh, and just to be exact, "Irish Rose" was not a girl at all, from what I could tell.

The 'matrix geek' from 'Grandma's Boy' couldn't have said it with greater gravitas, zippy. :roll:

irish_rose
01-29-2007, 09:47 PM
Hey Hondarobot just so you know I am not dead, just took a short vacation and lo and behold you now claim to be a transsexual? Jesus my good man, you are just a man that thinks he can be a woman by pumping himself full of hormones and growings buds on his chest. You gotta be loony toons idoit. If you are indeed a transsexual Hondarobot, then post your birthday suit pix and let's see the cock, balls and tits or are you ashamed of yourself. Thanks to my good friend Aimee for standing in for me and thanks to my supporters especially Corvetterdude for all the support he has given me in spite of the shit he has to suffer from some of you morons

demmie
01-29-2007, 10:04 PM
hondarobot, you asshole.

Didn't you see that those pictures were photoshopped?

Kelly "AS" a shemale?

Do you have common sense at all?

You most definitely are, a fucktard.

hondarobot
01-29-2007, 10:20 PM
This is a great match-up. Irish Rose, the obvious virtual transexual (got any new pics? No? Didn't think so) and Chef Mike the desperate forum troll who loves, uh, "young" girls and bumping several month old threads of mine because. . . well, because he's crazy.

I'm sure you two will be very happy.

This Demmie person fits in for a perfect circle jerk.

crayons
01-29-2007, 10:21 PM
Who are the people that wasted their time photoshopping her picture in hopes of getting a pm from her suggesting sexual activity in the future? I'm just curious. I bet you wouldn't reveal yourself now eh- but so quick defend the girl when she suggest she was a girl. Don't worry guys, desperation gets even the best of us girls sometimes :roll:

demmie
01-29-2007, 10:23 PM
I don't appreciate you calling me a jerk.

Why do you have a problem with "Kelly" anyway?

So she wants to have a dick.

What is the point of being a transsexual?

You know, they get boob implants and facial surgery to become a chick, so why can't "Kelly" do it virtually?

BeardedOne
01-30-2007, 12:34 AM
Hey Hondarobot just so you know I am not dead, just took a short vacation and lo and behold you now claim to be a transsexual?

:lol: @ 'Vacation'

Sorry, it's an old an over-used reference here.

Actually, Honda took on the TS mantle some months ago. I see it as being somewhat akin to all the people that said I was a 'male lesbian'.

Takes all kinds, wot? :wink:

hondarobot
01-30-2007, 01:13 AM
Hey Hondarobot just so you know I am not dead, just took a short vacation and lo and behold you now claim to be a transsexual?

:lol: @ 'Vacation'

Sorry, it's an old an over-used reference here.

Actually, Honda took on the TS mantle some months ago. I see it as being somewhat akin to all the people that said I was a 'male lesbian'.

Takes all kinds, wot? :wink:

I never took on the "TS mantle", B1, I just flipped out one night, drunk on whiskey, and made a somewhat odd post, long ago.

I do, however, have a dyke girls brain. It's somewhat odd but interesting.

I get to shave my head, wear army boots, and throw on a leather jacket. And I have no problem with any of it at all. Live and let live.

BeardedOne
01-30-2007, 01:16 AM
I do, however, have a dyke girls brain. It's somewhat odd but interesting.

Well, you'd better give it back, she's very pissed! :lol:

suckseed
01-30-2007, 01:23 AM
Was the dyke's name Abbie Normal?

hondarobot
01-30-2007, 01:27 AM
You stupid bastard, suckseed. I was just going to post that.

And I'm still pissed at you. . . for some reason.

:?

suckseed
01-30-2007, 01:32 AM
:lol:

specialk
01-30-2007, 01:33 AM
AHHHH yes....now where were we? :popcorn

hondarobot
01-30-2007, 01:36 AM
Same as it ever was. Hotel Hung Angels. We can never leave.

8)

chefmike
01-30-2007, 02:22 AM

LMFAO!

Speaking of vacations...

Did you read 'tardbots summer vacation thread on HA?

It's a touching story about a tranny chaser(who thinks he's a TS) turned stalker.

So the bedbug in question takes a cross-country bus trip to see the TS he was/is obsessed with.

So fucktardbot finally lures the object of his fixation to an actual face-to-face meeting.

Things really take a rather unseemly turn from that point on.

And both of the involved parties(stalker and stalkee) in this sordid encounter have decidely different versions of the story.

There is one thing that both parties agree on. That is that stalker boy was sent packing when the passed-out TS who's cock he was slurping on woke up!

So it was back on the bus for Bonzo!

suckseed
01-30-2007, 02:26 AM
jesus, mike! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Goddamn...that was funny!

hondarobot
01-30-2007, 02:31 AM
Why does "Chef Mike" keep re-posting my posts?

He's crazy. There is no other explanation for his bizarre obsession with me.

Loooooser.

My fucking god, find a real world friend. You will never get laid or even talk to a girl here, just move along.

BeardedOne
01-30-2007, 02:33 AM
Ladies, please!!

Tea? :lol:

arc angel
01-30-2007, 02:40 AM
OHHHH<<< This is gettin good........
LMAO, beardedone.

hondarobot
01-30-2007, 02:43 AM
Ladies, please!!

Tea? :lol:

I'm just saying, Chef Mike should find a girl to talk to. Beyond that, he should stop being angry over the fact that I honestly do find him to be a desperate loser.

Anyone is free to read his past posts. He's a weird fuckin guy.

suckseed
01-30-2007, 02:49 AM

werwt22
01-30-2007, 06:23 PM
LMAO Chefimike ftw

RawNY
01-30-2007, 07:02 PM
lets all calm down kiddies..........

suckseed
01-31-2007, 01:03 AM
Am I the only one who gets a big chuckle out of that 'Not Cool' pic?
Random internet humor can be pretty great.

RawNY
01-31-2007, 04:22 PM
I liked the pic, just not sure why you chose cinnamin cruch. I think Captain Crunch would have been more appropriate

chefmike
01-31-2007, 11:34 PM
Here's something that I'm sure 'tardbot has seen before....

suckseed
02-02-2007, 08:37 AM
I liked the pic, just not sure why you chose cinnamin cruch. I think Captain Crunch would have been more appropriate
hell, i didn't make that pic. i just found it and liked it. I'm trying to be as great as partlycloudy someday (the forum's master of droll comedy.)