PDA

View Full Version : Question for anyone who likes to get topped

callahac
01-27-2007, 04:31 PM
I have been topped about half a dozen times. I loved it. Actually would love t ohave a dick inside me every day. The problem is anytime I have been fucked I have a major case of the farts for days afterwards. My question is for all of you that are topped regularly does this go away and your body just gets used to it or do you just have to deal with farting after every time you are fucked?

Thanks,
Chris

Ecstatic
01-27-2007, 08:10 PM
Never had that problem. Now sitting after an intense session with a well-endowed girl is something else.... :lol:

wombat33
01-27-2007, 08:59 PM
I have been topped about half a dozen times. I loved it. Actually would love t ohave a dick inside me every day. The problem is anytime I have been fucked I have a major case of the farts for days afterwards. My question is for all of you that are topped regularly does this go away and your body just gets used to it or do you just have to deal with farting after every time you are fucked?

Thanks,
Chris

WISH I COULD HELP. I HAVE TRIED GETTING TOPPED ABOUT 6 TIMES.......MOST TIMES I GIVE UP FROM THE PAIN.......BUT ONE GIRL GOT INSIDE ME AND WENT SLOWLY. STILL FELT A BURNING SENSATION EVEN WITH TONS OF LUBE AND HER 5 INCH DICK.

I GUESS AIR GETS PUSHED IN WHEN GETTING FUCKED. I WOULD ALSO TRY A GAY BOARD 9LIKE CRAIGS LIST) AND JUST ASK THERE AS THERE WOULD BE A TON MORE GUYS GETTING FUCKED THERE.........I THINK MOST OF THE GUYS HERE ARE EITHER TOPS, SUCK ONLY, OR NEVER BEEN WITH A TS.

BEST OF LUCK...........THERE IS ALWAYS BEANO!!!!

ezed
01-28-2007, 08:06 AM
Was topped once. The girl wrapped me tightly in a 30' rope then pulled it quickly running down the hall.

I spun around the room like a whirlling Dervish. Then I hit the wall and fell over. It made me dizzy.

hondarobot
01-28-2007, 08:23 AM
Well, considering the forum, even this still seems like an odd topic for polite conversation.

I've honestly only put my dick in three different girls assholes, and one TV's. The TV loved it, the GG girls had various levels of enthusiasm towards it, but they said it kinda hurt. And I don't even have a huge dick.

I've never had anything up my ass, so I really couldn't say.

I would say the bottom line is either ass fucking is done for lust, in some cases, or love. Things happen.

william.howl
01-28-2007, 08:50 AM
i have been topped many times, and sometimes i do fart for a while afterwards, but never for more than a few minutes, an hour at most, and yes, it is because of the air being pumped into ur rectum with the strokes of the person's cock

HornieHubbieinCT
01-28-2007, 08:55 AM
Been topped many times..never had that problem. Like Ecstatic, I've had trouble sitting. Even that, though mostly disipates by the time I finish driving home.

HH

Jennifer_English
01-28-2007, 10:09 AM
Was topped once. The girl wrapped me tightly in a 30' rope then pulled it quickly running down the hall.

I spun around the room like a whirlling Dervish. Then I hit the wall and fell over. It made me dizzy.

ROFL......

Jennifer_English
01-28-2007, 10:14 AM
callahac hun.... I would def. say that anal can make u *windy* lol - for an hour or two at most.... Im thinkin the reasons william said...

but days...?

nah ure just a farty bastad... :wink:

suckseed
01-28-2007, 10:38 AM
That's my man Ezed! :lol:

Teabagger Vance
01-28-2007, 09:56 PM
Ezed your post makes absolutely no sense

Allow me to help you! :D

vanished
01-28-2007, 10:12 PM

Thanks,
Chris

It's what I miss most - a girl who can really top and loves it. I've been topped plenty of times but it's been a while - got a nice quickie from a hot Mexican girl October but she was done before I could feel that wonderful "fullness" you get when a girl's been hammering away at your for a while, as you jerk yourself to heaven. Am I gay? lol Who cares - I just know it's a totally awesome feeling. I sometimes daydream of finding a wonderful girl who could top me regularly here in the NYC area - sigh.

callahac
01-28-2007, 10:33 PM
Vanished,
You've got that right having a cock deep up your ass is the best feeling in the world. I don't even really need to touch my cock while being topped and I cum like mad.

vanished
01-28-2007, 11:14 PM
Vanished,
You've got that right having a cock deep up your ass is the best feeling in the world. I don't even really need to touch my cock while being topped and I cum like mad.

I know Callahac - especially when my girl is banging that prostate hard and deep - oh my God~!!!! Maybe I'll get lucky and find another girl in NYC area like my lover Melanie .... any takers? Very low mileage on me! lol