PDA

View Full Version : Kerry the Sissy LOLalert(Breibart)

White_Male_Canada
01-25-2007, 01:52 AM
Crybaby :cry

"...I have concluded this isn't the time for me to mount a presidential campaign."

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/01/24/D8MRTBJO0.html

01-25-2007, 02:20 AM
That's how blind this man is. I don't believe he is too proud to apologize over his remarks about our "uneducated troops".

If it were that simple, John Kerry WOULD have apologized. He has a history of saying ANYTHING he has to say, to get to where he wants to be.

Instead, it was party advisors who basically FORCED him not to run because his rhetoric (even though it typifies the opinion consensus of the Democratic Party) is damaging to the party's image. The thing that exposes the confused nature of the left, is that they want to appear STRONG on defense and foreign policy, but their actions and words expose them as WEAK and sheepish. Where the strong will confront in Iraq, NK and Iran, the weak will cower and cry for withdrawal.

John Kerry is no man. He's just another Bill Clinton. Manipulative, usurious and feminine.

Good riddance to bad rubbish and I look forward to similar, pre-emptive defeats to Billary and Hussein Obama.

ezed
01-25-2007, 06:54 AM
As a constituent of the great state of MA, Kerry is retarded and useless. Do you realize that the last election we had Kerry vs Bush. That's like Timmy vs Jimmy. What does that say about our electoral process.