PDA

View Full Version : Ok Im coming too NYC end of month and then off to London,,

WendyWilliams
01-21-2007, 09:50 PM
Ok guys Im coming too NYC end of month and plan on attending all the Sony and Allanah parties and eat at the most fattening and great Pizza place "rays" well atleast to me.........Plus see a few fans and visit with a few of my favorite PRican and Dominican boy toys LOL :) I want to try and get in the Color Purple too , has anyone seen it?

O.K London Ill be in the Kennisington (sp) area Feb 1-9th to visit and see Joanna but was wondering if there are any MUST see places or places to eat?? Hopefully I can persuade Joanna to take me to the club one night since she is a home body now LOL.

Cant wait to visit my favorite city, NYC and get too London again and this time get out of my hotel room LOL

Wendy

ice
01-21-2007, 11:47 PM
i haven't seen it yet but i checked ticket prices over the holidays and seats are always avail for 300-400 a seat, ok seats are 170-200. shows haven't been sold out as of lately. but i'm sure if there's a guy at the ticket booth & you show him those sexy ass lips he'll give you an "all access pass". lol