PDA

View Full Version : Pre-op to Post-op

irish_rose
01-21-2007, 08:29 PM
There have been so many threads lately concerning T-girls who have gone post -op so I thought I would post pics of girls who have , before and after, for your pleasure
The first girl is Lygia, as close to shemale perfection that there was. here is a before and an after of her

irish_rose
01-21-2007, 08:30 PM
more of lygia before and after

irish_rose
01-21-2007, 08:31 PM
How about some before and after of the famous Nicki

irish_rose
01-21-2007, 08:32 PM
One more comparison of Nicki

irish_rose
01-21-2007, 08:33 PM
And then we have the famous Gina, an old time favorite, before and after

irish_rose
01-21-2007, 08:34 PM
One more set of Gina, Please anyone post some before and after of your favs

phxguy
01-21-2007, 08:50 PM
It's really disheartening when TSs go post-op. Of course, only they can decide.

lust4ts
01-21-2007, 09:03 PM
Im going to tread carefully here. When I joined this site I had some pretty fucked up views on this topic and my perceptions were clearly wrong. So this is my new and hopefully improved opinion. For me I am mostly attracted to Pre Op Transsexual's as it has always been the contrast of feminine beauty combined with the Penis that has alway's done it for me (sexually) . But this certainly does not mean that I have no attraction to Post OP Transgender people and if I am honest whether it is right or wrong I see them as being almost identical to GG's who I am also very attracted to (except they can not have children of course) . But I do not share the same fascination with Post Op girl's as I do do with Pre Op and that's something I can not help nor should feel guilty about. I realise that to have SRS treatment is goal of many Pre Op Transsexuals and everyone has the right to be happy and choose how they want to live, so if for example I fell in love with a Pre Op Transsexual and some years down the line she told me she wanted SRS I would support her and love her just the same. The genitalia is not the be all and end all. The most important thing is the person themselves, and if I love the person then I will love them whatever genitalia they decide they want to to live there lives with. So to sum up from a purely selfish point of view I prefer Pre OP but that's just on sexual level and that's not what really matter's at the end of the day.

So instead of posting pics I thought I would comment on the subject it's self

I hope I have not offended any by my comments im just trying to be honest about how I feel on this particular topic.

irish_rose
01-21-2007, 09:52 PM
Your comments are right on target, whether a girl decides or decides not to have SRS is her decision and hers alone. Danielle Foxx will soon have hers as domy has already had hers. I wish them the best and hope they descide to share with us their new selves when and if they decide to.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-21-2007, 11:21 PM
Nice thread, Irish....Hope more members contribute. :rock2

GroobySteven
01-21-2007, 11:48 PM
Im going to tread carefully here. When I joined this site I had some pretty fucked up views on this topic and my perceptions were clearly wrong. So this is my new and hopefully improved opinion. For me I am mostly attracted to Pre Op Transsexual's as it has always been the contrast of feminine beauty combined with the Penis that has alway's done it for me (sexually) . But this certainly does not mean that I have no attraction to Post OP Transgender people and if I am honest whether it is right or wrong I see them as being almost identical to GG's who I am also very attracted to (except they can not have children of course) . But I do not share the same fascination with Post Op girl's as I do do with Pre Op and that's something I can not help nor should feel guilty about. I realise that to have SRS treatment is goal of many Pre Op Transsexuals and everyone has the right to be happy and choose how they want to live, so if for example I fell in love with a Pre Op Transsexual and some years down the line she told me she wanted SRS I would support her and love her just the same. The genitalia is not the be all and end all. The most important thing is the person themselves, and if I love the person then I will love them whatever genitalia they decide they want to to live there lives with. So to sum up from a purely selfish point of view I prefer Pre OP but that's just on sexual level and that's not what really matter's at the end of the day.

I hope I have not offended any by my comments im just trying to be honest about how I feel on this particular topic.

Excellent post which all TS fans should read. Well put and I think you speak for a massive amount of people, certainly this one.
seanchai

lust4ts
01-22-2007, 04:39 AM
Thank's for the comments Seanchai and also Irish Rose. I appreciate your kind words. My views were certainly not always like this but I like to think of myself as someone who can learn and take on knowledge, process it and use it to understand other peoples reasons for there life descisions. I hope I am a better and more open minded person than the one I was when I joined this site with some fucked up views and that has to be a good thing. As much as I like to look at pics and clips and talk about cock's on pretty girls, I hope to one day as I am still only young (twenty six) have a proper full time relationship with a transgender person that involves more than just sex and hopefully love. Im sure I still have some wrong views but it's good to know that I am changing for the better. So thanks.

peggygee
01-22-2007, 05:34 AM

This is one time I will be very brief

Our heartfelt thanks to you for your articulate and
compassionate post.

Peggy G. - President
International Post Operatve Womens Association (IPOWA)

irish_rose
01-22-2007, 07:33 PM
In my GBLT support group there are two women who have gone post-op and n both cases they could not be happier. One has since legally changed her gender to female and has goten married to a nice guy. Whether it is the goal of all pre-op TSc ladies to undergoe SRS well that is their choice and theirs alone. More power to them

Deepdarkfucker
01-22-2007, 08:03 PM
I love ALL those women!!!!!!!!!

lust4ts
01-23-2007, 12:06 AM
peggygee wrote:
This is one time I will be very brief

Our heartfelt thanks to you for your articulate and
compassionate post.

Thanks Peggy if I am entirely honest it's mostly because of you and your insightful posts, and this site in general that I was able to reassess my views on this subject and look at in a hopefully much more mature and objective way. And it's even possible that one day this new outlook will become useful in a real life situation with someone I may even spend the rest of my life with. And if it does then I will be able to treat with it the respect it deserves.

steviedresses
01-23-2007, 06:12 AM
It is amazing how selfish we tgirl fans can be. I mean why does a girl start down the transition path? So t fans can enjoy looking at their wonderful femine bodies and large male cocks? Or because they truly feel they were born in the wrong body and need to transition in order to be who they really are? Obviously the latter. The tgirl goes to hell and back in order to change from a guy to a pre-op. Hormones, implants, facial surgeries, hair removal, etc.... Not to mention the pure HELL they go thru announcing their transition to their friends and family.

Let's face. TGirls have BALLS!!! It takes a supreme amount of courage and conviction to transition from a man to a woman. Some of the girls are nice enough to show their bodies to us during the process. Thank you ladies.
I enjoy looking at your beautiful bodies. If you keep your 'manhood', thank you. I will continue to admire it. If you decide to complete the transition, good for you. It's your body, your life, and only you know what is right for you.

So congratulation Danille, Gina, Domy, and all the others who have completed the transition. And thank you for sharing along the way.

datopassassin
11-07-2012, 11:46 AM

blah blah blah, cool story.

LittleGuy
11-07-2012, 04:48 PM
blah blah blah, cool story.

Read the date of this thread fuckface

luvsbigass
11-08-2012, 01:08 AM
All looks great to me and I hope they are happy with their decision. Wish them love and happiness.

RallyCola
11-08-2012, 03:57 AM
holy resurrection batman? wtf the is all this thread necromancy lately?

PetulaC
12-11-2013, 01:00 AM
These pics are so inspiring and one day I hope to have my own pics on these pages.

danthepoetman
12-11-2013, 01:49 AM
Adorable little pussy on an adorable little cat...

danoblue
12-11-2013, 03:21 AM
Whatever happened to Gina and Geneva?

Loved them both.

robertlouis
12-11-2013, 03:53 AM
holy resurrection batman? wtf the is all this thread necromancy lately?

Nice little touch of irony - this post is 15 months old!

But seriously, if that's your aim Petula, the very best of luck in your quest.

LOLinsecurities
12-11-2013, 03:55 AM
such a tragic thing

mrLemon
12-11-2013, 03:56 AM
all in all we love them, pre or post! we males look at a pretty face and that's it! that's the start, we can be shallow, but its true!!
but we are honest! I personally look for a pretty face then find their personality and then we'll see! the hottest girl in the bar, am not gonna say no! with a trans they have cock but would always respect for them going all the way and if its right it's right!
jesus, if I was with a trans who did this I would be with them all the way!

youngblood61
12-11-2013, 04:06 AM
More interested in pre-op that's why I come here. Danielle was always my#1, but when she had SRS I tried a few times to watch her vids. It just wasn't the same, her cock was gone. Maybe it's wrong but she was less interesting. These girls are unique when they have the surgery they lose that uniqueness. By the way Danielle is still a gorgeous women.

robertlouis
12-11-2013, 04:27 AM
such a tragic thing

Not if it's what the girl wants for herself.

danthepoetman
12-11-2013, 05:50 AM
such a tragic thing

A tragic thing? Get real! These girls are lovely after SRS, and they are whom they want to become. Step out of your fantasy a little and face real people, Mr. LOL Insecurities!

youngblood61
12-11-2013, 09:18 AM
I respect the girls who make the decision for SRS. It's their body.

michelle28bc1
12-11-2013, 01:27 PM
Oh I can't look at those pictures, it's sad to me to see all those beautiful cocks are gone...Sniff sniff...
Girls with pussy are great but the ones with cocks are way hotter. :)

dafame
12-11-2013, 05:56 PM
Mia's came out beautifully

robertlouis
12-12-2013, 02:50 AM
Oh I can't look at those pictures, it's sad to me to see all those beautiful cocks are gone...Sniff sniff...
Girls with pussy are great but the ones with cocks are way hotter. :)

There are 100's on here with cocks, Michelle. Let those of us who appreciate the beauty of the post-op girls have our own little corner of HA!

dryriser
12-12-2013, 09:55 PM
I think as long as the ladies are happy then thats all that matters.

robertlouis
12-13-2013, 03:22 AM
I think as long as the ladies are happy then thats all that matters.

:iagree: Absolutely. :)

youngblood61
12-13-2013, 11:17 AM
Girls with pussy are great but the ones with cocks are way hotter. :)It's not sad it's their choice, to do SRS.

michelle28bc1
12-13-2013, 01:55 PM
There are 100's on here with cocks, Michelle. Let those of us who appreciate the beauty of the post-op girls have our own little corner of HA!

If you like girls with pussy then you came to the wrong place, this is the place for hung angels, that means girls with big huge monster cock like me, and our worshipers, cock lovers. Seriosuly for a cock hater why are you even here around all the time???

michelle28bc1
12-13-2013, 01:56 PM
It's not sad it's their choice, to do SRS.

Yeah but there are always good choices and bad ones...
It's just sad for me to witness beautiful girls making bad choices, cause I care so much for them. :)

TheGuard
12-13-2013, 07:04 PM
It's a bad choice for you or for them? Very different things and an asinine opinion.

dafame
12-13-2013, 07:37 PM
Well I can say that I used to have a long time friend that got her SRS done. It looked amazing. It was almost indistinguishable from a natural vagina and it felt better than any pussy I had ever felt before because she had complete control over the muscles. I think it's great and regardless to whether they have a penis or vagina they're still t-girls and knowing that is where have the enjoyment comes from anyway right? People have to be happy with themselves so who's in a position to tell criticize someone for their own life decisions on what makes them happy.

PetulaC
11-12-2016, 01:27 AM
Pre-op to post-op is their choice and is something I find incredibly attractive maybe because it is something I would love to have. It is beautiful and IMHO far sexier.

I just love the after pic and I am so jealous