PDA

View Full Version : Nikki/Dayna is getting her SRS next month

d
10-21-2004, 08:11 AM
just spoke to her, she's really excited about it.
lol
i know u guys won't be

Realgirls4me
10-21-2004, 08:45 AM
Nikki is one of my all time favorites. She has to have one of the most mouthwatering shit shutes in the business...I also like her legs. My hope is to see her one day if she ever tours my fair city, particularly if she's a post at the time. Gawd, I would love to do her!

:)

GroobySteven
10-21-2004, 09:03 AM
Good for her - watch out for sets taken last week to appear on Shemale Yum and Black-Tgirls.com very soon.
seanchai

Realgirls4me
10-21-2004, 09:12 AM
By the way, how much does post-op surgery costs (male to female), how long does it take to recover, and is retaining sensation in that area hit or miss ? On the latter, I've heard both accounts. Is Nikki going overseas (Thailand?) to have it done ?

Also, are the odds with or against someone in contracting anything from a post-op, as opposed to a GG or pre-op, that is ? Yes, I know, one can contract anything from anyone, but I was just wondering if the chances were diminished somewhat with a post-op ?

Thanks in advance! :)

NYCe
10-21-2004, 09:29 AM
By the way, how much does post-op surgery costs (male to female), how long does it take to recover, and is retaining sensation in that area hit or miss ? On the latter, I've heard both accounts. Is Nikki going overseas (Thailand?) to have it done ?

Also, are the odds with or against someone in contracting anything from a post-op, as opposed to a GG or pre-op, that is ? Yes, I know, one can contract anything from anyone, but I was just wondering if the chances were diminished somewhat with a post-op ?

Thanks in advance! :)

The cost of SRS for a MTF varies from $4000 to $20,000 or more and up to $60,000 or more for the FTM depending on the doctor and or the country. Different countries do different (better?) work (people swear by Thailand but Mexico seems to be the new hot spot due to low prices, but with those low prices come very questionable surgerical conditions.) Not sure of North American times and rates but I know from a couple of women after a SRS in thailand, a 30 day stay is strongly recommened. However I've known people who have rushed that length of time.
Post-op's usually report satisfactory to very good sensation in their new vaginas and have the ability to orgasm, even though sometimes "hardening" does occur.
Having SRS does not make a person immune to HIV or any other sexually transmitted disease.

peb
10-21-2004, 06:21 PM
Were those comments really necessary Mega?

Realgirls4me
10-21-2004, 09:08 PM
I SEEN HER IN THE VILLAGE WITH A GUY A FEW WEEKS AGO....SHE IS A BEAST IN PERSON....BIG HEAD AND SHE LOOKS LIKE A GUY ....GROSS

Granted, a girl, or anyone for that matter, can at times appear far removed from what their picture displays, but Dayna does not look like a guy, nor does she have a "big head", Mega. I'm going by the myriad of images available on the net, as well as a couple of videos I've bought specifically to see her perform. She's very feminine and seems to have a nice on-screen personality. She doesn't have that hour glass figure so many women would like, but then again how many do, particular TS women ?

Are you sure it was her ? There is another girl out there that bears a resemblence to her.

Thanks, NYCe,

I have never seen a post-op's revised plumbing in person to give me some clue on that last question.

d
10-21-2004, 09:58 PM
mega i usually agree withcha bro but you're very wrong here. everytime I've seen her she's smoking hot and not in that tranny sexpot way. Last time when she was in ATL cars kept pulling over because people kept thinking she was Ashanti

Thuggish_Intellect
10-21-2004, 11:52 PM
[quote=MegabodyNYC]I SEEN HER IN THE VILLAGE WITH A GUY A FEW WEEKS AGO....SHE IS A BEAST IN PERSON....BIG HEAD AND SHE LOOKS LIKE A GUY ....GROSS

I saw her on an episode of UPN's "Girlfriends" and she was niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! Matter of Fact, William the one black lawyer guy tried to hit on her and didn't know she was a man until she did the little man voice thingy.

Thuggish_Intellect
10-23-2004, 12:29 AM
HOLY SHIT FELLAS RELAX.....I KNOW WHAT I SAW AND TO ME SHE IS FEIRCE....ONE MANS JUNK IS ANOTHER MANS GEM......WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT TASTE......TO EACH HIS OWN........IN MY OPINION SHE DOESNT WANT A DAY OF ANGELICA THE GIRL ON " D " AVATAR....SHE IS FROM PHILLY....THATS AN OVAH LOOKING BITCH.......MY TYPE

Honey or whatever the fuck you cats call her...though her face is cute as fuck she has the body of a twelve year old girl...she just got those boobies put on...and she has a really deep voice...that being said, i'd hit...she's real cool, a real round the way type jawn.

mBomb
10-23-2004, 06:45 AM
HOLY SHIT FELLAS RELAX.....I KNOW WHAT I SAW AND TO ME SHE IS FEIRCE....ONE MANS JUNK IS ANOTHER MANS GEM......WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT TASTE......TO EACH HIS OWN........IN MY OPINION SHE DOESNT WANT A DAY OF ANGELICA THE GIRL ON " D " AVATAR....SHE IS FROM PHILLY....THATS AN OVAH LOOKING BITCH.......MY TYPE

Honey or whatever the fuck you cats call her...though her face is cute as fuck she has the body of a twelve year old girl...she just got those boobies put on...and she has a really deep voice...that being said, i'd hit...she's real cool, a real round the way type jawn.

I met her AGES ago and she sounded like Barry white. I can't be with someone who's voice is atleast 10x deeper than mine.

She is cute though.