PDA

View Full Version : Gia Darling on Tyra show!

ELAGESE
01-20-2007, 06:27 AM
I saw Gia on that Tyra "Banks" talk show host tonight and she looked great! Congrats Gia and I hope that guy you went on a date with turned out for the best! 8) I think there's something wrong with this mentality that has to categorize/label others in order to respect them and treat them like a human being. Also, I agree with your positioning that getting SRS is not for every transgendered person and if someone truly respects and loves you FOR WHO YOU ARE it shouldn't matter! 8)

Trans_Lover
01-20-2007, 06:38 AM
tyra banks totally sucks, she's hot, but she's self centered and useless, i refuse to watch that crap

ELAGESE
01-20-2007, 07:08 AM
tyra banks totally sucks, she's hot, but she's self centered and useless, i refuse to watch that crap I have to agree that Tyra banks is self-centered and somewhat useless. But I give her credit for bringing to light some social issues that common folks are not aware of. I think Gia did a fantastic job of presenting herself too!

Trans_Lover
01-20-2007, 09:02 AM
Gia is totally fucking sexy, one of the hottest girls ever

Dkg
01-20-2007, 09:30 AM
yep, I saw it. My brother called her "that dude"....I chuckled and then tried to correct him that that's not the right term.

Anyways, yeah she looked great. Easily one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen. I bet a few of the GGs in the audience were a little jealous that she looks better than them

ELAGESE
01-21-2007, 12:08 AM
Doesn't Gia post on these forums?

Smog Boy
01-21-2007, 01:04 AM
Doesn't Gia post on these forums?

She used to, many moons ago.

hwbs
01-21-2007, 02:34 AM
you will have better luck communitcating to her on myspace.

werwt22
01-21-2007, 06:13 PM
LOL WHat do you mean Tyra Banks is useless? I dont think Tyra is self-centered at all either....now Janise Dickinson or however you spell her name is a different story.