PDA

View Full Version : Transsexual Orientation...

Thuggish_Intellect
10-20-2004, 02:19 AM
I don't want to pigeon hole transsexuals into neat little categories or anything like that...I'd just like to know the perecentages of transsexual tops to bottoms...specifically, those who sexually prefer one to another aside from what business calls for.

I don't understand, and maybe it's beyond my comprehension but why would someone who knows they were a beautiful woman deep down inside desire to fuck men? Moreso, why would they want to fuck other transsexuals?

Do some transsexuals believe they were lesbians born in a mans body?

Felicia Katt
10-20-2004, 05:11 AM
I don't want to pigeon hole transsexuals into neat little categories or anything like that...I'd just like to know the perecentages of transsexual tops to bottoms?

not wanting to pigeonhole but looking for percentages? :)

anyhow, you are lumping two separate things together. Gender and sexuality. a persons gender is whether they are male or female or something in between. Their sexuality is who they are attracted to. Just like everyone else, transsexuals can be attracted to men, or women or transsexuals.

presuming you are a man who is attracted to t-girls, why ask why they are attracted to men, just be grateful they are :)

meow

Ecstatic
10-20-2004, 05:37 AM
Well said, Felicia. People often confuse gender and sexuality, but as you point out they are quite distinct. I've seen a lot of debate--and a large percentage of that quite intense--on this subject. For example, two girls I know are gender female, attracted to men. Both perfer topping, with one being almost exclusively a top and the other versatile. To my knowledge neither is attracted to women or other T's; in a 3-way with one girl and a T friend of hers, there was no sexual action between the two girls (lucky me, I had their full attention), though I had wondered if there would be. Of course, this is a very small sample :roll:

As to preference for top or bottom, there was a huge debate on this topic on another forum. Several T's got into the fray, really putting down us "tranny chasers" and claiming that ALL TS girls hate their male attributes, want to get SRS, and put down all guys who chase them. The argument was made that girls only top because the clients want it, and it's a smart business move, but that they put bottom guys down afterwards. This did not jive with my experience, or that of several others. Again, I think it's a case of confusing gender and sexuality, on the one hand, and making hasty generalizations on the other. There's a wide spectrum of behavior and orientation, even in this relatively small cross section of society.

Back to my example: both girls have told me that, in their native countries (Thailand and Mexico), they were never top, and in fact in sex with their boyfriends were treated as women, in the passive role. It wasn't until they came to this country that they found guys who wanted to be bottom for them. They both discovered that they really enjoy being top. They consider it an American thing for guys to want to be topped by shemales.

Caleigh
10-20-2004, 05:58 AM
i'm one of those annoying Ts's who prefer genetic women as partners (esp. life partners) though i'm very bisexual. i think i just haven't met
the kind of guy i'm looking for yet as a long term partner, or they have
always been taken already and/or aren't really into girls with "outies"

Thuggish_Intellect
10-21-2004, 12:30 AM
i'm one of those annoying Ts's who prefer genetic women as partners (esp. life partners) though i'm very bisexual. i think i just haven't met
the kind of guy i'm looking for yet as a long term partner, or they have
always been taken already and/or aren't really into girls with "outies"

Could it just be the type of guys you tend to attract? Let me ask you this, what was the draw to become more feminine if not for the sexuality aspect of it?

Ecstatic
10-21-2004, 12:51 AM
Not to answer for Caleigh, but I think Felicia already addressed this: gender and sexuality are different aspects of our nature. Often they coincide: your sexual orientation is male (that is, attracted to females), and your gender identification is male, or your sexual orientation is female and your gender identification is female. If you happen to have been born male in the first instance, or female in the second, then you fit the classic mold of a heterosexual. Anything else is a departure from this "norm"--and a lot more common than most think. For example, in my case my sexual orientation is bi (sexually attracted to men and women), but my gender id is most definitely male; being born in a male body, I am a bisexual male. This is further complicated by my attraction to men being sexual only, whereas my attraction to women includes sex and life partnering; I have fallen in love several times with women, but never with a man. I have been happily married for 24 years. Given my sexual attraction to men but my emotional attraction to women, I find it very natural for me to be very attracted to Tgirls.

Caleigh describes herself as sexually bi, but emotionally (in the life-partnering sense) attracted to women (at least thus far). Her gender id is female. Thus, if I understand her correctly, she's a bisexual TS woman. The draw to be more feminine is gender based, not sexually based. These are different, if perhaps related, aspects. It can be confusing if one tends to think only in the socially-defined male/female either/or spectrum, even for someone who admits openly to being attracted to T's: because the sexual orientation and gender identification are the same, it is difficult to differentiate between them: they truly seem to be one thing.

Because I am bi, I think I more readily accept the distinction between sexual orientation and gender identification. Because most T's are born male but identify female and are sexually attracted to men, society lumps them in the larger gay population. But they are not gay, they are transgendered. Hence GLBT: Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgendered. And that is an oversimplification in itself. A T who is only attracted to men has a different sexual orientation than one who is only attracted to women or one who is attracted to both, but all gender identify as female and will feminize themselves to be more female, not just to have sex (though that may well play into it).

Caleigh
10-21-2004, 06:09 AM
i'm totally blown away

a lucid, insightful, well thought out post

so, where do you live anyway ecstatic?

:wink:

Ecstatic
10-21-2004, 06:14 AM
Thanks, Caleigh! I live in Massachusetts, 40 miles northwest of Boston. You ever come this way?

Caleigh
11-08-2004, 04:25 PM
Ecstatic,

It looks like my gf and I will be visiting Boston on the 26, 27, 28 of November, maybe we can meet if we are going to Jacques or Manray or someplace during that time. I don't even know whether you are TG/TS or admirer. Not that it matters really.

blessings
Caleigh

Ecstatic
11-08-2004, 05:10 PM
Caleigh,

Sounds like fun! I've never been to Jacques, though I know right where it is. A good friend of mine (TG) tells me I should check it out. I've never even heard of Manray, where's that? Anyway, PM me when you're coming; I'll be away for Thanksgiving but home that weekend so maybe we can meet Sat or Sun night.

Cheers,

Ecstatic

Danielle Foxxx
11-08-2004, 06:54 PM
I would like to respond to thsi post as a transsexual woman who is a little curious herself. When I was a gay boy, Yes, there was a time... I would think of women as nothing else but beautiful creatures and I was never ever sexually attracted to them. As I became older, wiser and through my experiences with men, my mind has opened up to other possibilities, such as experimenting with women. However I am not attracted to transsexuals unless they resemble a total package, as when I first seen Vicki Richter at our first shoot ever.
She was to pick me up at my apartment in Hollywood, she calls, I was very nervous, but hey....If anything I will make a new friend...Vicki pull up in a Yellow Corvette, a blond bombshell, beautiful skin, gorgeous hair, nice body, and all around a beautiful human on the inside as well... Vicki opened up my eyes to a totally new world, and as Felicia said last night while we were here getting ready to go out.... That I shouldn't limmit myself to saying I would never date a woman, because love is unconditional....
Ok...here is why she said that. There is this girl....She is a SRS and she is sooooo beautiful, everything that I want to be...She's awesome, I can't say her name to protect the innocent. I have met her before, a while back, and was totally wierded out that I was actually phisically attracted to a woman. I can't stop starring at her and flirting when we were eating sitting across at the tabel from each other. It's something I haven't felt in quite sometime, a innocent attaction, a connection. Usually men treat me as "wam bam thank you mam" which is the immage that I chose for myself, but feeling like someone is actually into you, and flirting, just the small talk is very nice sometimes. She is soft, gentle, and looks like she would never hurt me...Is there where my attraction is? I am not sure. But aside from all the fucking and getting fucked...To me it's not about that, it's having an open mind that my soul mate could possibly be a woman...I mean I was born a man.....And mom always told me...GOD NEVER SENDS SOMEONE TO THIS EARTH ALONE, YOU ALWAYS HAVE A SOUL MATE!

I hope I wasn't blabering too much, I just wanted to give my "girly" side of the story