PDA

View Full Version : Abbey and Brittany, two girls, one body.

hondarobot
01-18-2007, 03:51 AM
Anybody ever hear of these girls, they share one body.

They seem pretty cool, I just was taking a break and flipping through the TV channels and ran across a show featuring them. Of course the first thing I thought was "when they masturbate, is that technically incest?"

Come on, it's not like everyone else isn't thinking that.

Just my random thought for the day. A valid, although pretty goofy question.

http://ca.video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=d577ae10679b0d3e6bfbd3fc1e98946e.1517648&cache=1

Bic
01-18-2007, 03:58 AM
yea i saw this show awhile ago. it was really interesting

hardharry585
01-18-2007, 07:24 AM
"when they masturbate, is that technically incest?"

dude!! that is messed up lol

seriously- we could learn a think or two about overcoming adversity from these kid/s

hondarobot
01-18-2007, 07:39 AM
It's a somewhat odd subject, with these girls. I'm sure they don't find it odd.

These girls will want to masurbate at some point, and have sex.

Admittedly odd topic. But there you have it.

Reality is relatively odd at times. Why do people find that to be a bad thing?

HornieHubbieinCT
01-18-2007, 08:15 AM
Actually, the first thing I thought of was more like...about 5 years from now..some guy will be getting doublebarreled head!

HH

suckseed
01-20-2007, 02:19 AM
:smh

Smog Boy
01-20-2007, 02:24 AM
A month ago I was watching a film with Lacey and Lynsey Love (Sex Twins), anyway this guy's fucking one of them, his cock popped out and the other twin started sucking away. Now, I'm thinking that his cock is slathered in pussy juice and the other twin is going to town on it, essentially tasting her sisters pussy.

Does that count as incest?

bassman2546
01-20-2007, 02:56 AM
Similarly, there is a video with a pair of twins, Crystal and Jocelyn I believe there names are. They take on this one guy. One sister rides him while the other, on occasion will pull his dick out of her sister and suck it and put it back in. Her face gets dangerously close to her sister's pussy. I swear contact is made.

It gets kinkier as the guy fucks one sister in the ass pulls out and puts it in the waiting sister's mouth who is resting her head on the ass of her sister. Apparently it's legal. It's part of the Barely Legal series.

Bic
01-22-2007, 02:26 AM
www.simpsontwins.com

Ivane
02-09-2007, 02:03 AM
any screenshot for poor dial up guy?
tks

wombat33
02-09-2007, 02:46 AM
Anybody ever hear of these girls, they share one body.

They seem pretty cool, I just was taking a break and flipping through the TV channels and ran across a show featuring them. Of course the first thing I thought was "when they masturbate, is that technically incest?"

Come on, it's not like everyone else isn't thinking that.

Just my random thought for the day. A valid, although pretty goofy question.

http://ca.video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=d577ae10679b0d3e6bfbd3fc1e98946e.1517648&cache=1

I don't know but I would pay to see it. I would also TOTALLY (if they are of age) love to get head from them and totally would have full blown sex with them no problem whatsoever. HOT and different!!

Nch22now
02-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Fucking disgusting.

Vala_TS
02-10-2007, 03:46 AM
I've heard of them before and have seen the documentary. I honestly can't believe it that no one fucks with them at school. I mean, no offense to anyone with a situation like them but kids are downright cruel, "special" people need to be kept away from their young agemates for that exact reason.

Yeah, first thing I thought was how are they going to get fucked and are they each going to want a different guy or are they both going to settle for one? In the documentary, of course when that issue came up it was answered with "Some things we're not gonna get into...".

AGTFB