PDA

View Full Version : All My Children's Zarf aka Zoey.............................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-18-2007, 03:02 AM
Anyone else watch AMC?

The past few weeks have been interesting with the Zarf character they intro'd right before Xmas

They wrote the character as a rock star that finds true love with one of the soap characters and decides to come out to her on New Year's Eve as a transsexual that is a lesbian.................

I just wish they'd chosen someone else to do the role, all jokes aside there's a TON of people in Manhattan that could have done a better job

Fox
01-18-2007, 03:21 AM
Yeah, I watch AMC also. I was glad to see they weren't afraid to do a storyline about it.

I like guy who play Zarf/Zoe though. Certainly not your typical transsexual though heh.

Also, you have any theories on the who the serial killer is? I can't think of anyone lol. It's usually the person you least suspect though.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-18-2007, 04:40 AM
I honestly think it was the kid that said he was a lawyer, primarily because Johnathan lost him at the end of the episode
but I could be wrong

altarica
01-18-2007, 01:41 PM
I am in the UK,so therefore I ask.What is AMC?????Because it certainly sounds interesting.

altarica
01-18-2007, 01:42 PM
Ah my fault for not reading the thread title properly.Still never heard of it though.Off to google it right now.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-08-2007, 01:29 AM
anyone kept up with this storyline (besides me?)

the past 2 weeks were very intense for the character

tsntx
04-08-2007, 03:11 AM
anyone kept up with this storyline (besides me?)

the past 2 weeks were very intense for the character

just you killer... and middle american housewives lol :lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-08-2007, 04:02 AM
oh well, I love the show, so be it

youcancallmeclaire
04-08-2007, 04:30 AM
Am I the only one who has never met anyone named "Zarf"?

Fox
04-08-2007, 05:10 AM
Zarf was her stage name. Her real name as a male was Freddie, and her new name as a woman is Zoey. And yes, I've been watching faithfully since the Bianca/Lina storyline (which is what drew me in).

It looks like Zoey's mother is finally coming around, which is great. I can't wait to see what develops between Bianca and Zoey. Another lesbian relationship inbound. Huzzah!

>_>

^.^v

THATSMISSJUNECUZYANASTY
04-09-2007, 01:58 AM
Attention: "HA" community-
I'm EXTREMELY excited and elated that some of you are slightly aware of and enjoying the show. ("All My Children")
I had recently done an episode of "All my Children"... were the transgender community had FINALLY been portrayed in a positive light (as opposed to sex craved objects that like to fight and steal innocent non transwomen's men e.g. "Jerry Springer")
There has been pretty constructive feedback about the episode... and I would LOVE for my fellow transgender women who may not have seen this episode (which originally aired nationally on March 9th) to speak out about how they felt "All My Children" has depicted transgender people.
here's the link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSTWIJvtIfQ

ENJOY!
~MiSs JuNe~