PDA

View Full Version : Help me contact this girl!!!!

Listo
10-17-2004, 05:49 PM
Since everyone and their brother was against me meeting Ashley from NY, can you guys help me contact this girl? I got her pix from Tennler.com It's the girl in the green pants and black shirt. Also if you know anything about the girl on the right. Thanx

pinklace
10-17-2004, 06:46 PM
Wow, I'd be delighted to meet any of them. The second from the left and the girl on the far right look like Genetic Girls. Very pretty!

The girl in the first picture looks very familiar, I'm sure I've seen her picture on Eros, here in Chicago, but I don't see it now. She bears a resemblance to Eva, but I don't think that's her. ( http://www.eros-chicago.com/files/ch-eva15.htm )

I'd check the big cities, like NY, LA, Vegas & cities in Texas.

Toro
10-18-2004, 01:57 AM
she's in san francisco. check out eros - she goes by natasha or catherine. and if you think she's bad, you should see her friend jocelyn - i haven't seen her on eros in a long time, but she was gorgeous. she might have gone post op.

Listo
10-18-2004, 02:20 AM
Does anyone know how to contact her or a website of another girl who is willing to help interested guys like me??

Toro
10-18-2004, 01:07 PM
ok i'll make this even easier for you than i did before - go to www.eros-sf.com and go to the ts/tv section and look for natasha or catherine - same girl.

Listo
10-18-2004, 10:54 PM
Thanx man. I saw the pics of that girl on eros but it doesn't really look like her. She looks better in my oics. Thanx.