PDA

View Full Version : Visting Washington D.C.

xxMelania4uxx
01-16-2007, 01:42 PM
Hi Every1-
I know its been along time since i posted here, But i wanted 2 know if any1 knew any good Places 2 Dine in DC..

Thanks Bitches....lol
:D *Kisses

PatrickFromNYC
01-16-2007, 04:50 PM
Try Sam and Harry`s if you like good steak and seafood. http://www.samandharrys.com/

Dkg
01-16-2007, 07:30 PM
There's a Phillips Seafood on the Waterfront that's really nice.

What kind of food are you into?

Need a Date?
:wink:

BeardedOne
01-16-2007, 09:26 PM
If you're into Chinese food, try the restaurants in Chinatown. There's one on H Street, just past the gate that has great Mongolian Barbecue.

Where will you be in March? :wink:

Dkg
01-17-2007, 12:03 AM
If you're into Chinese food, try the restaurants in Chinatown. There's one on H Street, just past the gate that has great Mongolian Barbecue.

Where will you be in March? :wink:

Don't go to China Town that often. Not much there that interests me. Are you from this area?

xxMelania4uxx
01-17-2007, 12:34 AM
oh cool .... ill keep this in mind when i go out 2 eat in a few...
im new 2 the city and just visiting.... but it seems alittle boring..lol

Dk.... I would love a date! email me hun

Realgirls4me
01-17-2007, 12:42 AM
It's too late this time, but next time you find yourself going there, contact your local Congressman asap and get passes to tour the Whitehouse. Great tour. :)

I did the fastfood thing the last time I was there, so no recommendations for cuisine this time.

Riddler
01-17-2007, 12:46 AM
let us know when you cumming to L.I. :----)

Ivane
01-17-2007, 01:53 AM
come in italy for good food

flabbybody
01-17-2007, 05:01 AM
hate to start a fight Ivane, but the best Italian food in the world is in New York City. the food in Italy is kinda wierd, including what you call pizza.
sorry, but I was really dissapointed.

I can tell you some kick ass places in the Bronx.

dc_guy_75
01-17-2007, 05:10 AM
Good places to dine in DC?

Fancy - Georgetown Waterfront - Sequoia - High ceilings, looks out on the Potomac. Melania, if you're in DC, visit Georgetown, its posh like Notting Hill, Federal Hill or 5th Avenue or some place where the store fronts look like art.

Diner-ish - Cafe Luna, on Connecticut, just south of Dupont. Cheap, but the food is wonderful and its tastefully decorated... Definitly go there its hard not to like the place....

The best- Nam-Viet - Cleveland Park, the best soup ever... across from the uptown theatre (my neighborhood), its a gigantic single screen movie theatre from the 30's. retro-IMAX, ... dreamgirls is now playing there.

Just thought I'd let you know... I hope you have fun in DC!

PS- Try not to seduce any congressmen...for the sake of our nation!!! haha

Kramer
01-17-2007, 06:20 AM
Best pizza in NY is in Queens, at Rosa's. They have 3 pizza places. 8)