PDA

View Full Version : Question for Seanchai about Shemaleyum.com

jniowa
01-16-2007, 06:49 AM
Hey Seanchai, I'm a pretty new poster here on HA and I wasn't sure if I should post my question here or on the shemaleyum forums. Some of the video sets don't have sound on shemalyum, especially the new hardcore Danika set. I use Mac so I was wondering if its just my computer or if some sets just don't have sound. Thanks for the help.

GroobySteven
01-16-2007, 07:43 AM
Hey Seanchai, I'm a pretty new poster here on HA and I wasn't sure if I should post my question here or on the shemaleyum forums. Some of the video sets don't have sound on shemalyum, especially the new hardcore Danika set. I use Mac so I was wondering if its just my computer or if some sets just don't have sound. Thanks for the help.

Go to the FAQ area on Shemale Yum and you should find the answers - failing that, do a search on the Shemale Yum forum as there has been a fair amount of exchange there concerning video. If all else fails, drop us a line at customerservice@grooby.com with the exact problem and example and we'll get it sorted out.
Each system is different but we have a good track record of getting it sorted out for you.
Probably better to put future messages like this either in the Shemale Yum forum or email me direct at admin@grooby.com
regards
seanchai

jniowa
01-16-2007, 07:52 AM
Thanks so much for info, I'll check it out.