01-10-2007, 08:13 PM
seahawks v. SAINTS!!!!!!
colts v. chargers

Superbowl...

chargers v. SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!

SAINTS....champs!

eggbert
01-10-2007, 08:22 PM
I think you got them all wrong. I like the Bears, Eagles, Ravens & Pats.

Ravens over Bears in the SB.

DST
01-10-2007, 08:24 PM
the saints beat the eagles already...so they can do it again!!!

DST
01-10-2007, 08:29 PM
the bears dee cant stop all of the weapons the saints have......if they can beat the seahawks

Teabagger Vance
01-11-2007, 02:54 AM
The agony of defeat...Tony Romo.

DST
01-11-2007, 06:24 PM
everybody was loving romo cause he had a few good games...thats a funny pic!!!

ezed
01-12-2007, 05:48 AM
everybody was loving romo cause he had a few good games...thats a funny pic!!!

HEY! Lay off Tony Romo! The rookie engineers a drive in the last minute of the game to give them a chance to tie. His heart must of been pumping a million beats per second. Then they send him out to hold for the extra point.

Name me one other starting quarterback in the NFL who holds for the kicker. They don't. They're on the sideline, getting their head together. Blame Parcells. Earlier in the season, when Romo was annointed the starter, someone else should have been given this assignment. Bledsoe's slow on the uptake so they should have trained the punter.

Parcell's is so cocky, he probably figured he had the Pygmalion touch when he acquired TO. Who dissed him continually. Yet he probably still had Romo also doing equipment manager duties along with holding for the kicker and being the starting QB, while TO was admiring himself in the mirror.

Romo has a lot of talent and will be a winner, when his coach get's his head of his egomaniacal ass. :evil:

ezed
01-12-2007, 05:58 AM
By the way - Pat's all the way! Hope the Colts beat the Ravens. Raven's defense is scary. Rather face Manning, he tends to be retarded in playoff games.

NFC who gives a shit. Whatever AFC team reaches the super bowl will run over them like an 18-wheeler.

Cocky...ain't I? My idol when I was a kid was Joe Nameth! So blame him.

sucka4chix
01-13-2007, 08:56 PM
Tony Romo got his just desserts--- he got to be the starting QB then he pulls a Charlie Brown in the biggest moment, and Jake Plummer was a holder and a starting QB--- I'm so tired of this specialized watered down football, just go out and do your job and don't make excuses. I don't care if he had to go both ways,hold the ball AND kick it, so what. Get it done. Be a man.

I want Indy to win, but I think that's asking alot.
I hope San Diego crushes the Pats, although that would mean beating probably the best game planning coach of all time.
Chicago loses this week and Saints roll.
Saints will beat Ravens in the Super Bowl because they already put voodoo roots on everybody!

iodine8
01-15-2007, 02:09 AM
damn, close call for the Bears vs Seahawks. Bears win by overtime fieldgoal kick!

ezed
01-15-2007, 05:54 AM
The Pats are baaaaack! You should be scared....very...very scared! :twisted:

iodine8
01-23-2007, 11:15 PM
Nice, GO BEARS!!! Pats are out. It's great to be a bears fan......could be anyones superbowl game, but I go with DA BEARS!!!

ezed
01-24-2007, 07:25 AM
Nice, GO BEARS!!! Pats are out. It's great to be a bears fan......could be anyones superbowl game, but I go with DA BEARS!!!

My dad's in a nursing home, age 88. He saw both games Sunday. I asked him what he thought of the games. He said "I got a feeling, I think the Bears will win." The only other time he said "I got a feeling" was in 2004 prior to the playoffs with the Yankees when the Sox's won the World Series.

So I'd say, get your team down to Miami or in a hot house as soon as possible. Because the heat's a bitch for defensive teams like the Pats and the Bears with an offense like the Colt's. Their stadium was a sauna and the same can be said for miami.

iodine8
01-27-2007, 05:06 AM
Probably the same reason the saints didn't do so good. They should have practiced outside in the cold. The bears better acclimate! lol