PDA

View Full Version : It Seems -- IT SEEMS -- That Brazilian Girls ...

Realgirls4me
01-10-2007, 01:09 AM
Just an observation with a question in tote, but it seems that Brazilian TS women not only seem to possess better boob jobs overall, but that more girls down there have boob jobs to begin with. This, mind y'all, in a country where many of the girls hail from impoverished upbringings and surroundings. I can't say the same for the majority of Asian TS women posted here. Is my view skewed due to possibly only being exposed to the creme d' la creme of them over here, or are there trinket salesmen on every street corner who seemingly moonlight as breast surgeons, and just happen to be quite good at it?

This post is obviously directed at those who either reside or have been there frequently and know what's going on.

I should have had a picture of a good one in here to bolster my observations. :(

truplaya4real
01-10-2007, 03:29 AM
the brazilian girls seem to have better bodies in general. they're more feminine and curvy. but i've seen some really hot latina girls in the US who have hot bodies too.

lust4ts
01-10-2007, 05:50 AM
The reason why the best boob jobs are done in brazil on ts and gg is simple it's down to the natural body shape of a brazilian women, big butts and small breasts so there is a much larger call for breast enhancement in the country in general so therefore it has some of the best, experienced and most qualified cosmetic surgeons in that particular field in the world. If you walk down a beach in brazil a large number of the girl's in bikini will have had a boob job. so when it comes to doing the breasts of transgender person they are recruiting expert doctors to do so. Also on the point of Asian Tgirls girls VS Brazilian I like both but if I was to be pushed to choose one or the other I would choose Brazilian in general ( which is kind of wierd as Yasmin Lee is my all time favouruite TS). Also Asian ladyboys often look quite feminine without much surgery as the natural average bodyshape for an asian man is quite skinny and not as bulky or as muscley as say a brazilian or american man before transition.

Trans_Lover
01-10-2007, 07:11 AM
some brazilian's are HOT! but look at Gia Darling, her tits are fucking awesome!

Realgirls4me
01-10-2007, 08:15 AM
Trans Lover,

I was speaking more in a compare and contrast mode between Brazilians and girls from other parts of the world, not the United States, which is where Gia is from.

Take a peek at the following woman to try to get what I mean. Her tits are large, yet proportional to her large frame, and -- AND -- they lay nice and natural. The aereolas is also where it should be. ...Tell me what you think?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=11490&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=rabeche&start=0

:)

yodajazz
01-10-2007, 06:43 PM
Tastes may have shifted over time, but the brazilian ideal had more to do with wide hips. Americans are known for being more obsessed with big breasts. I once heard that breast reductions were more common than enlargments in Brazil, among GG's. The model in the link breasts would not look as natural without those survy hips. On TS girls larger breasts help the girls look natural because thier shoulder are wider that a lot of GG's.

hwbs
01-10-2007, 10:50 PM
well u know brazil is the capitol of plastic surgery.... :lol:

drock
01-17-2007, 01:43 PM
a lot of your observation is correct.

RawNY
01-17-2007, 10:39 PM
I hate to disagree, but I have seen more fucked up boob jobs on latin women than asians. Bad scars under the breasts or areolas. Looks like a butcher did they work instead of a skilled plastic surgeon.

RawNY
01-17-2007, 10:39 PM
I hate to disagree, but I have seen more fucked up boob jobs on latin women than asians. Bad scars under the breasts or areolas. Looks like a butcher did they work instead of a skilled plastic surgeon.

RawNY
01-17-2007, 10:40 PM

Realgirls4me
01-17-2007, 11:02 PM

Once one filters it all out though, the Brazilians still not only have more boob jobs per capita it seems, but also better done ones. At least the Latin and Brazilian surgeons you are alluding to KNOW where the areolas should go, and it's not on top of the breast like many Asians seem to have.

:)

Tranny 411
01-18-2007, 02:34 AM
just look at mylena and sasha. you would never know they were ts. wish theyd come to the us :D