PDA

View Full Version : Tom Byron On Transexuals

luccas
01-09-2007, 08:02 PM
Tom Byron did a magazine layout with a lovely transexual in the 80 s and even suck her dick, here is a recent rogue interview where he talks about that

There were some pictures posted recently on the net of you and what appears to be a transsexual.

Oh, it was a transsexual, absolutely.

So the pictures are real?

Yeah, I did a still shoot in like 82 or 83. You have to remember, that time was still part of that sexual revolution thing. It was hip to be bi and experiment. I have never been attracted to men, I'm still not. I don't think men are attractive, but there was something intriguing about a man who looked like a woman. It was purely experimentation to see what it was like. I felt weird when I was doing it. It was kind of a sick thrill, but I knew it wasn't my cup of tea, but I did it. So what? I did it twenty years ago, it doesn't mean I'm gay. It was just something I experimented with. I am from the old school way of thinking, if it feels good, do it. I don't pass judgment on other people's sexuality and I don't expect them to pass judgment on mine. I like my ass played with, because I happen to be male, I happen to have a prostate gland and it happens to feel good. I don't care what the guys in the pool hall fucking say. To me, homophobia comes from people struggling with their own sexuality. I don't care what other guys think, especially Ramsey.

Trans_Lover
01-09-2007, 10:22 PM
i remember a video he was in that he had a dildo duct taped up his ass

luccas
01-16-2007, 08:59 PM
tom byron sucking trans cock pics

luccas
01-27-2009, 03:15 PM
recntly there is a rumour he is ging to direct tgirls videos, so i guess he would not resist to give it another try, there has always been a strong rumour in the industry about his sexual affair with peter north/matt ramsey, also of being closet case of tgirls lover...

tjinla2001
01-27-2009, 05:15 PM
He's sucking a legendary girl who I used to f u c k bareback. I believw she is now dead from the full blown aids. Byron is not I not only a tool he's a f a g.

Dinand
01-27-2009, 05:32 PM
I don't care what other guys think, especially Ramsey.
Who is Ramsey?

thezodiac
01-27-2009, 07:24 PM
Ramsey = Matt Ramsey = Peter North

cahardtop
01-27-2009, 11:36 PM
He's sucking a legendary girl who I used to f u c k bareback. I believw she is now dead from the full blown aids. Byron is not I not only a tool he's a f a g.
That's Angelique Ricard, AKA Sensational Suzanne. One of the hottest gurls of the 80's, or ever, IMHO. She's alive and well, and still around.

cico1966
02-05-2009, 11:17 PM
That's Angelique Ricard, AKA Sensational Suzanne. One of the hottest gurls of the 80's, or ever, IMHO. She's alive and well, and still around.

Really she's are alive? and where living? have a web site?

Teydyn
02-06-2009, 01:33 AM
He's sucking a legendary girl who I used to f u c k bareback. I believw she is now dead from the full blown aids.
You fucked her bareback, she died of aids. You dont stop on that to thonk for a minute?

Byron is not I not only a tool he's a f a g.
And you, being on this site, having fucked TS are 100% straight, we get it :)

SugaSweet
02-06-2009, 07:16 AM
There has been talk for years of a "Matt Ramsey" video with 80s ts star Coco.Insiders say Mr. North bought the video from the production company after having second thoughts.

luccas
02-06-2009, 04:28 PM
There also was a video I had where he transvestite, with heels , lipstick, hair, makeup, lingerie, and is dominated by a girl who teach him how to walk , and then he fucks her and acts like a lady at the end he is tired of the wig and put it off but still makeuped, nice transvestite video, dont remember the name of the film...but i will I have it on vhs...somewhere.
Also if he is bisexual as told by jewel de nyle his ex girl, and we all know hes gay past, ( like dicks up his ass) and also like pretty hot ladies ( as many straight films demostrates) the logical conclusion is that he also likes all in one , a pretty lady with a nice cock that fucks his arse as rick donovan did it in "the bigger the better"