PDA

View Full Version : shemales you wished were pregned

luxxxuzz2001
01-09-2007, 06:52 AM
have you ever dreamed to see or perhapps to be a shemale pregned ???
thatīs my fantasy
me very pregned

but do you wanna see someone ???

post sum pix

luxxxuzz2001
01-09-2007, 06:57 AM
very pregned !!!

luxxxuzz2001
01-09-2007, 07:04 AM
making preggyes

Realgirls4me
01-09-2007, 08:24 AM
Oh, yes. Knocking up one of these lovelies, and all that connected or assumed to come with it (living together,long term commitment,etc) is a frequent fantasy of mine. A TS woman also gets turn-on points when I read that she wants to enter the arena of motherhood someday.

...There was this great Pepsi commercial of some 10 or 15 years ago where this young guy enters one of those antique ornate open elevators at the same time that a beautiful young woman happens to get into it with him. As they head to their respective floor, we are given a pictorial view into this young man's mind and fantasies as he discreetly checks out this young woman from head to toe from the second their ascension starts. The first image is that of them on a first date; the second of presenting her with a ring; the third of them being showered with rice as they exit a chapel, and the forth of them fawning over their infant baby.
I think many guys fantasize in such a way because it connotes some sort of permanent bliss with an attractive awesome babe. There are several women in here that I've fantasized about knocking up and living happily ever after in marital bliss, among them my avatar, the incomparable Madison.

Realgirls4me
01-09-2007, 08:28 AM
By the way, what's up with Dayane's hair of late? She is one terrific looking woman with curves and a face that are hard to beat, but those large tattoos and coif need to go.

Kabuki
01-09-2007, 08:42 AM
:wink:

Realgirls4me
01-09-2007, 08:50 AM
Wow, that last girl in the red looks hot pregnant. If only all pregnant women faired that well at that stage.

The cocks are a novel ideal, but they are too large. Resize them, and the fantasy might just work. Those are cartoons. "E" for effort, though.

:)

Kabuki
01-09-2007, 09:24 AM
Wow, that last girl in the red looks hot pregnant. If only all pregnant women faired that well at that stage.

The cocks are a novel ideal, but they are too large. Resize them, and the fantasy might just work. Those are cartoons. "E" for effort, though.

These are just gems from the net. I'm still working on my Photoshop skills. I prefer real looking cocks. I'm going to be dangerous once I can morph images :lol:

Realgirls4me
01-09-2007, 09:49 AM
Kabuki,

I have an G-5 Imac which I'm sure can work wonders with the right software, but sadly, I am not tech savvy, so I've held off from purchasing software such as Photoshop and Illustrator. I too wish I had morphing skills.

trish
01-09-2007, 10:58 PM
Kabuki, i really like fk-pregnant02. it's the pregnant combo of the freckles, areoles and of course the cock. i can't help feeling these girls are in some real trouble though. no natural childbirth for them...cesareans for sure.

irish_rose
01-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Hey guys and gals
A new challenge for you perhaps
How about morphing some pix of me and make me a PREGNANT shemale!!! How cool that would be. Use any current morhed pix or any of my pix, if you need pix e-mail me at
<kelly_irish_rose@yahoo.com>
I can hardly wait to see your efforts.
Damn this is fun and I am so fucking horny!!!!!
Kelly

BeardedOne
01-10-2007, 12:59 AM
Oh jeez! :shock:

Now she's playing to another fetish of mine. :shock:

irish_rose
01-10-2007, 09:59 PM
How about some of you nice peop-le morphing me into a pregnant female or shemale? i would love you for it

BlueGoat
01-11-2007, 01:22 AM
Hey guys and gals
A new challenge for you perhaps
and make me PREGNANT

A challenge indeed i'll give it a go!

and I am so fucking horny!!!!!

yep i'll go along with that ! :D

irish_rose
01-15-2007, 02:48 AM
Here is one morhed pix of me as a pregnant lassie. I would love if more of you morphed pix of pregnant. The challenge is out there
Love
kelly