PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Wood's Shemale Email pre-order now

GroobySteven
01-09-2007, 02:18 AM
http://www.shemale-video-direct.com/miva/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SVD&Product_Code=SMYBWE&Category_Code=GY

See the links to the images and trailer in the "sticky" area of Hung Angels.

Available for pre-order now for only $19.99 - get it shipped as soon as it hits the office next week. Will go up to $24.99 on that date so get in now!

thanks
seanchai

Realgirls4me
01-09-2007, 04:32 AM
I'm definitely going to purchase it, given the epihany I've had over Yasmin's shapely legs, but what the hell does it mean when it asks one to "remove covers"? Does that mean that the DVD comes without the featured exterior package? Leave the package featured here, but do adopt discretion in the shipping of it.

Thanks.

:)

GroobySteven
01-09-2007, 04:51 AM
We offer the "remove covers" option for those who are a little worried about their packaging getting accidentally opened - it's something we've always done.
If someone selects that option we remove the covers and send in the case with the CD turned around so the silver side faces out - so if Mom opens it she doesn't see anything. Surprisingly, a lot take this option.

We used to mail from our other address:

Big Cock Shemale Lovers Club
Hornville.
ASS

but now we send in a plain envelope from
SMY Web
Honolulu

ta
seanchai

ps for more Yasmin see the Girls of 2006 post I put up today.
seanchai

Realgirls4me
01-09-2007, 04:56 AM
Thanks. I always wondered about that option, as I couldn't see receiving a DVD in a plain brown wrapper. How would I identify my CDs and DVDs if it weren't for their covers?

I'll check out the leggy Yasmin now. :)