PDA

View Full Version : Kelly as a Shemale

irish_rose
01-09-2007, 01:02 AM
Some members have been so kind to provide some of my photos showing me as a shemale with cock and balls. I love it, I love it so much!
I am posting what has been done to date and invite all you guys and gals to submit your morphed photos to me or post them here in this htread showing me as a shemale. My wildest dreams are cumming true.
You can always e-mail at
<kelly_irish_rose@yahoo.co>
Love you all
Kelly

Fockzilla
01-09-2007, 01:11 AM
Ha! Sweet! The first one looks really cool!

Jennifer_English
01-09-2007, 01:14 AM
Awwwwwwww, I'm loving the second pic.. looks sooo natural...

I think i'm going to get my Photoshop head on tomorrow :O)

Hope you are well Kelly

Jennifer
-x-

jowwor
01-09-2007, 01:29 AM
Thanks for the compliments Jennifer on the second picture..;) That would be my attempt at granting our Irish Rose her wish..;)

And I do LOVE your avatar! Lucky guy! Looks just like mine...;)

All the best to you Kelly! You look gorgeous... :)

-Q-

Fox
01-09-2007, 01:54 AM
You're gorgeous, Kelly. You'd make a very sexy tranny. :D

irish_rose
01-09-2007, 01:54 AM
Oh thank you so much everyone for your compliments. Thank you Jennifer for taking the time to respond to my post as busy as you must be,
I hope a bunch of you nice people take up the challenge and give me a cock and balls and make me a shemale and make my wildest dreams cum true

Jennifer_English
01-09-2007, 02:02 AM
Oh thank you so much everyone for your compliments. Thank you Jennifer for taking the time to respond to my post as busy as you must be,
I hope a bunch of you nice people take up the challenge and give me a cock and balls and make me a shemale and make my wildest dreams cum true

So where do i get an original pic of you to 'play with' then ? lol

:wink:

Para
01-09-2007, 03:06 AM
You, irish_rose, are what's commonly known as a sexy lady. ;)

irish_rose
01-09-2007, 11:02 PM
I am adding some of the morphed shots you guys did of me as a shemale to this thread so all the pix so far of me with a cock and balls are in one thread. again thanks to everyone
Kelly

irish_rose
01-09-2007, 11:03 PM
And a couple more you nice people did of me

irish_rose
01-09-2007, 11:28 PM
As an afterthought you could add some cum dripping from my cock or even have me peeing
Oh God I am cumming right now thinking about this
Kelly

BeardedOne
01-09-2007, 11:57 PM
As an afterthought you could add some cum dripping from my cock or even have me peeing
Kelly

:shock:

You nasty little minx! :D

I say that in a good, loving sorta way. :wink:

:lol:

jowwor
01-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Kelly
Tomorrow you will cum in a different way, I promise...;)

I'll be firing up my Photoshop in anticipation of that very moment...;)

Stay beautiful!

-Q-

irish_rose
01-10-2007, 12:49 AM
I can hardly wait JOWWOR

Fockzilla
01-10-2007, 01:03 AM
I can hardly wait JOWWOR

Oh, god! :shock: Me too!

irish_rose
01-11-2007, 12:19 AM
I would like to thank everyone that has done a morphed photo of me with a cock and balls, thank you so much and also those of you that are planning yet to do so. You are making my wildest dream cum true. I dream and fantasize about waking up one morning with a cock and balls and to be a shemale even to experience it for one day.
You ladies are so special and unique and you turn me on like nothing else does. Be very proud of who you are and flaunt your sexuality, you are all much sexier than any genetic girl alive and I love all of you.
The challenge is still out there to morph more pix of me and maybe even try to make me a pregnant female or shemale, WOW is all I can add.
What is life if we cannot dream and explore our fantsies?

jowwor
01-15-2007, 12:23 AM
Hi Kelly!

If you want your last pic posted, I would appreciate if you wuold do it yourself.. ;)

Stay beautiful...:)

-Q-

CORVETTEDUDE
01-15-2007, 12:30 AM
irish_rose....You are such a gorgeous little winch, with or w/o a cock! Love those pert and creamy brests!!!! And, that beautiful red patch between your thighs sends me into Full Erection Mode. Would love to jump all over you!!!! :jerkoff :rock2 :hitit :shrug

irish_rose
01-15-2007, 02:38 AM
First of all to Arianna
I am NOT the girl on the cover of the BLIND FAITH album, but I wish I had her money
I hope some of you nice people will continue to produce pix of me with a ckc and balls, i can hardly wait to see more

hondarobot
01-15-2007, 05:44 AM
Is anyone here familiar with the Blind Faith album? Doesn't she look like the girl on the cover?

Heh. I'm not saying anything.

Arianna is mean.

:wink:

crayons
01-25-2007, 03:15 AM
Reasons why this thread rules:
1). Arianna's unbashed truth speaking. Girl, are you ever wrong?
2). Irish_Rose requesting people to put a dick on her picture. This is like Bill Clinton giving out an order to have people make jokes about him and air it on prime-time.
3). The fanboys taking irish_rose's side hoping to get a pm with a phone number and a map to her farm for some pnp sex. When the man masquerading as an irish girl living in the boondocks finally admits he's only a lonely picture collector that prays on the desperate feelings of single men online, will you all still be eagerly doctoring her pictures with cut-out cocks, or will the song and dance be over?

hondarobot
01-25-2007, 05:37 AM
I don't find anything wrong with "Irish Rose" living out some online fantasy. What I have a problem with is how horribly inept this person is going about doing this. This forum has very intelligent, normal, cool people on it.

"Irish Rose" is a loon using obviously amatuer pics of some girl to go on some ego stroking sex trip. Whatever.

I've posted my actual picture, some other guys have, and nearly all the girls have. "Irish Rose", post one pic with some proof behind it.

The grown-ups are talking. People like you damage forums like this, you are an attention hungry phoney troll.

templek
01-25-2007, 05:44 AM
3). The fanboys taking irish_rose's side hoping to get a pm with a phone number and a map to her farm for some pnp sex. When the man masquerading as an irish girl living in the boondocks finally admits he's only a lonely picture collector that prays on the desperate feelings of single men online, will you all still be eagerly doctoring her pictures with cut-out cocks, or will the song and dance be over?[/quote]

That was precisely what I was thinking. Arent there warnings given on children's chat rooms to beware of adults pretending to be children?

Maybe its time for warnings on adult websites not to believe everything you read or photos posted. Ive heard of men who pretend to be women and vice versa to play games. I also heard of straight guys doing the same on gay chat rooms, then laugh when they reveal their true background! We have a lot of either desperate, or very gullible weak minded males who ogle at any naked photos. Some guys on here are like 14 year olds. Maybe they are, who knows.

Well as for Kelly, he (or she, - or whoever it maybe) you must be having the last laugh