PDA

View Full Version : A Wishful Fantasy

MikePA1792
01-05-2007, 06:40 AM
Hey been checking out the boards for a while, wanted to share a fantasy i have...tell me what you think.

I wanted to share a little fantasy I have. It starts out at work, A girl named Marisa and I have gone out a few times. At lunch she starts to tell me something.
“Mike I wanted to apologize for never giving you more than a kiss on the cheek.”
“Hey its ok, I know we said we’d take it slow.”
“There’s a reason I haven’t let you too near me. I worried you wont be able to handle it.” She looks at me with her doe eyes, dressed beautifully in a low cut yet business casual shirt. I cant stop staring at her ample cleavage.
“Marisa don’t do this, I already know.” I smile at her.
She squeezes my knee and kisses me briefly

That night when I pick her up at her place, she comes out dressed in a skin tight short skirt which shows off her incredible body. My eyes linger on her wonderful ass.
“wow, what did I do right. Tell me so I can do it again.”
She pulls me close and says into my ear. “I wore special panties for you.”
Excited I say “What kind.”
“None” as she takes my hand and leads me down the Manhattan streets.

At the restaurant she kisses me deeply and says “I’ve wanted you since we met.”
“Me too.” I reply clumsily, too aroused by her for words.
She slides next to me in the booth we are seated in and takes my hand. Slowly she puts it in her lap, sliding it over her skirt covered cock, then down to her ass….she lifts up her ass slightly and guides my middle finger into her as she sits on my hand. Slowly she gyrates on my hand, looking deep into my eyes. She moves subtly enough that the waiter cant tell she’s riding my hand as she orders. We finish dinner like that then go back to her place.

She takes off her skirt and her beautifully large breasts bounce slightly as does her cock I begin to suck on her breast as she removes my pants. She gets on the bed and pulls out a flavored lube and pours some into her mouth. She brings me onto the bed and kisses me deeply, tongues circling. She pushes me gently to the bead and gets into the sixty nine position. She sucks me lovingly as I lube her pussy deep with my mouth. She straddles me and I enter slowly. As reaches my root I know I've found my future wife.

She rides me slowly and we blissfully cum together, she explodes on my stomach as I cum in her pussy. We fall asleep next to each other. Later I awake to my ear being nibbled and Marisa’s hard lubed cock rubbing up and down my crack.
“I love you baby I say”
She fucks me slowly.

A year later we are getting married. We ride in a limo together before the wedding. She is dressed in tight white.
“I’m so nervous.” She says
“Baby don’t be. Let me help.”
I kneel before her, sliding up her dress. I slide her thong to one side and take her in my mouth. I suck her for the whole car ride until she cums in my mouth.
“still nervous” I say. “No not a bit” she replies.

wombat33
01-05-2007, 04:02 PM
Hey been checking out the boards for a while, wanted to share a fantasy i have...tell me what you think.

I wanted to share a little fantasy I have. It starts out at work, A girl named Marisa and I have gone out a few times. At lunch she starts to tell me something.
“Mike I wanted to apologize for never giving you more than a kiss on the cheek.”
“Hey its ok, I know we said we’d take it slow.”
“There’s a reason I haven’t let you too near me. I worried you wont be able to handle it.” She looks at me with her doe eyes, dressed beautifully in a low cut yet business casual shirt. I cant stop staring at her ample cleavage.
“Marisa don’t do this, I already know.” I smile at her.
She squeezes my knee and kisses me briefly

That night when I pick her up at her place, she comes out dressed in a skin tight short skirt which shows off her incredible body. My eyes linger on her wonderful ass.
“wow, what did I do right. Tell me so I can do it again.”
She pulls me close and says into my ear. “I wore special panties for you.”
Excited I say “What kind.”
“None” as she takes my hand and leads me down the Manhattan streets.

At the restaurant she kisses me deeply and says “I’ve wanted you since we met.”
“Me too.” I reply clumsily, too aroused by her for words.
She slides next to me in the booth we are seated in and takes my hand. Slowly she puts it in her lap, sliding it over her skirt covered cock, then down to her ass….she lifts up her ass slightly and guides my middle finger into her as she sits on my hand. Slowly she gyrates on my hand, looking deep into my eyes. She moves subtly enough that the waiter cant tell she’s riding my hand as she orders. We finish dinner like that then go back to her place.

She takes off her skirt and her beautifully large breasts bounce slightly as does her cock I begin to suck on her breast as she removes my pants. She gets on the bed and pulls out a flavored lube and pours some into her mouth. She brings me onto the bed and kisses me deeply, tongues circling. She pushes me gently to the bead and gets into the sixty nine position. She sucks me lovingly as I lube her pussy deep with my mouth. She straddles me and I enter slowly. As reaches my root I know I've found my future wife.

She rides me slowly and we blissfully cum together, she explodes on my stomach as I cum in her pussy. We fall asleep next to each other. Later I awake to my ear being nibbled and Marisa’s hard lubed cock rubbing up and down my crack.
“I love you baby I say”
She fucks me slowly.

A year later we are getting married. We ride in a limo together before the wedding. She is dressed in tight white.
“I’m so nervous.” She says
“Baby don’t be. Let me help.”
I kneel before her, sliding up her dress. I slide her thong to one side and take her in my mouth. I suck her for the whole car ride until she cums in my mouth.
“still nervous” I say. “No not a bit” she replies.

good ideas and got me a little horny, but needs more details and moves too fast!!!

Dravina
01-05-2007, 07:32 PM
agree entirely. nice ideas but don't rush it.

btw, wombat33 who is your avatar? I ought to know but can't think.

Caleigh
01-06-2007, 06:32 PM
let me say from experience that it's VERY dangerous for a tgirl to go commando.

specialk
01-06-2007, 06:36 PM

I think it's some new girl.....uhhhhh Paris Hilton :wink:

Smog Boy
01-06-2007, 08:29 PM

I think it's some new girl.....uhhhhh Paris Hilton :wink:

I thought it was Paris Hilton, but I wasn't sure it was her due to a lack of a dick in her mouth :lol: