PDA

View Full Version : What will YOU do in MY situation?

ladyboy_lover82
01-04-2007, 11:51 PM
A very close childhood friend of mine (as a guy) just turned into a very hot TG. I just don't know what to think. If it is you, will you fall in love with her, him, whatever? I'm so confused.

chefmike
01-05-2007, 12:08 AM
What will YOU do?

a) Make her your girlfriend.
b) Just remain as friends.
c) Make her your sex partner.

What will YOU do?

a) Pretend she's your girlfriend.
b) Just remain her creepy stalker.
c) Make her into a lawn ornament.

chefmike
01-05-2007, 12:10 AM
What will YOU do?

a) Make her your girlfriend.
b) Just remain as friends.
c) Make her your sex partner.

What will YOU do?

a) Pretend she's your girlfriend.
b) Just remain her creepy stalker.
c) Make her into a lawn ornament.

RangeHova
01-05-2007, 12:31 AM
This kinda sounds like a BS premise.

If you are going to fall someone you are going to fall for them, you don't have to sit and wonder. And if your friend looks like that girl in the picture and you are a "ladyboy lover" I doubt that you would for one half of a second hesitate in trying to be with her romantically.

You damn sure wouldn't need a bunch of strangers on a message board to tell you what to do.

I could be wrong but this stinks of some internet fantasy BS.

Fockzilla
01-05-2007, 12:36 AM
I voted "just remain friends" and I'll tell you why:

You and your friend, if you were close friends, should remain friends, at least at first. At first can be any given amount of time, but definitey give her time to get used to being around you as a friend again. This gives both of you time to get used to the new changes as well. Of course you want to be as caring and supportive as you can. Try to see if it is really in your heart that you want to be with this person and that it is for the right reasons. I think thats what I would try to do, but you're a completely different person so maybe you can just take what I said as something to think about, rather than serious concrete advice or a plan or anything like that.

What I think the thing not to do is:
Don't just "hook up" with her and don't try to mack on her.

If you're serious about it and you like and respect her then treat her the way you would treat a close female friend, with kindness and respect. Make her feel comfortable with you. Try to see things from her point of view, if you can.

Thats my advice, crappy or not, you decide for yourself.

specialk
01-05-2007, 12:52 AM
I can't buy this premise either.......there is more to this than your tellin'..fess up :roll:

Realgirls4me
01-05-2007, 12:58 AM
I agree; too many holes in the story. Fill those holes in, and then I'll vote.

:roll:

CORVETTEDUDE
01-05-2007, 01:06 AM
Personally, I call ***"BULLSHIT"***!!!!!!!! I think Ladyboy_Lover is tryin' to blow some serious smoke up our ass, and it isn't even April, yet!

Coroner
01-05-2007, 01:15 AM
:lol:

imagine, this story was true.... wtf?? to fall in love with a now-girl that has been youre friend for so many years as a male before.... it is a really stupid question.... I could never do it, no way, I could never push away the memories when this girl was a friend of mine, a guy..... unbelievable what people are fantasying about

BeardedOne
01-05-2007, 01:25 AM
Speaking as a newly appointed 'chaser' (I just got a 'so-there-mnyah' promotion from a mouth in another thread), if you decide to just stay friends, can I have her number? :D

GroobySteven
01-05-2007, 01:37 AM
BULLSHIT

BillyCuddles
01-05-2007, 01:55 AM
A very close childhood friend of mine (as a guy) just turned into a very hot TG. I just don't know what to think. If it is you, will you fall in love with her, him, whatever? I'm so confused.

Call Acme.. They have a solution for everything.

Now a serious response. If you were close friends before and she's went thru this transition unbeknown to you then obviously you have not seen her for awhile. Set up a dinner "get together". Talk, renew the friendship, and remember why you liked her (yes her!) in the first place. Rediscover your old/new friend and let her know you accept her completely. If you can't do that... walk away.

Though I suspect you are full of shit and your dick is going to fall off for fibbing.

Fockzilla
01-05-2007, 02:10 AM
DAMMIT I GOT TRICKED!!! Hope you enjoyed the free advice, filthy bastard... I bet you really had a good laugh, huh? Had a good laugh did ya? Congratulations you just officially ruined my chill.

:soapbox

Trogdor
01-05-2007, 05:46 AM
If you gotta ask, I already know you want her. :mrgreen:

Well, whatever it is, I'd like to hear what some of the girls here have to say, for I think they would offer the best answer, in my opinion, anyhow.

By the way....she's cute. :)

spooker609
01-05-2007, 06:06 AM
Well, whatever it is, I'd like to hear what some of the girls here have to say, for I think they would offer the best answer, in my opinion, anyhow.

By the way....she's cute. :)

+1

Hey if you were friends then be friends now, hang out have fun and if it happens it happens.

francisfkudrow
01-05-2007, 09:08 AM
There was an episode of "Just Shoot Me" with this very same premise. David Spade's character made plans to meet up with an old school buddy at a bar. He didn't think the guy showed up so he started chatting up Jenny McCarthy's character. Then he realized that Jenny was the school buddy. He considered nailing her, but thought better of it.

Seriously though, this is no different than when you have a platonic female friend for a long time and then consider taking it further. You'll have to think about it and consider what might happen, but if you decide to go for it, go for it!

Matthias Powerbomb
01-05-2007, 09:34 AM
There was an episode of "Just Shoot Me" with this very same premise. David Spade's character made plans to meet up with an old school buddy at a bar. He didn't think the guy showed up so he started chatting up Jenny McCarthy's character. Then he realized that Jenny was the school buddy. He considered nailing her, but thought better of it.

Seriously though, this is no different than when you have a platonic female friend for a long time and then consider taking it further. You'll have to think about it and consider what might happen, but if you decide to go for it, go for it!

I was going to reference that same episode! :P Before I saw you got to it first that is. Anyway. If this isn't actually a bunch of bs, then I would feel the situation out over a little bit of time. If romance is the natural thing to develop, it will happen. If not, hopefully you can maintain your friendship.