PDA

View Full Version : Questions for the Gurls and the Girls

ts_lover769
01-03-2007, 11:25 PM
Sorry if this has already been disscussed, I'm a newbie, but I have a few questions to ask the non-male users.

First to the Gurls,
1. Do TS women prefer being bottoms or tops?
2. Who do TS girls prefer dating, men or women or other TS Gurls?
3. Are all TS gurls in transition from Pre-OP to Post-Op? In other words, is that where all of you want to end up.

Second to the Genetic Girls.
1. What turns you on about TS Gurls?

ts_lover769
01-04-2007, 02:45 AM
Oh! I forgot for the Genetic Girls out there, are you all more attracted to T-gurls, men or women?

yodajazz
01-04-2007, 03:46 AM
I'm not a girl, but since you are new, I'll help you out. Do a search on 'tops or bottoms' and you'll find lots of interesting discussion. Its all been done before.

As for people's preferences you will find infinite variety in the human experience, as well as within the TGirls.

I have not heard of a lot of GG's who prefer TGirls but a couple have made inquiries here.

One 'famous' TS girl, is now a father. She is proudly displaying pictures of her and baby on Myspace. In some pictures she calls her self mommy, but in one she's daddy. God bless her; at least she is proud of who she is.

There is no one size fits all for any category. That's why we need to treat everyone as an individual. We meet people and make assumptions about who they are and what they like. Then it turns out that was the one person who was different. But that special person was overlooked because we are forever putting people into categories.

drock
01-21-2007, 10:17 AM
I'm not a girl, but since you are new, I'll help you out. Do a search on 'tops or bottoms' and you'll find lots of interesting discussion. Its all been done before.

As for people's preferences you will find infinite variety in the human experience, as well as within the TGirls.

I have not heard of a lot of GG's who prefer TGirls but a couple have made inquiries here.

One 'famous' TS girl, is now a father. She is proudly displaying pictures of her and baby on Myspace. In some pictures she calls her self mommy, but in one she's daddy. God bless her; at least she is proud of who she is.

There is no one size fits all for any category. That's why we need to treat everyone as an individual. We meet people and make assumptions about who they are and what they like. Then it turns out that was the one person who was different. But that special person was overlooked because we are forever putting people into categories.

I know exactly who you're talking about and boy does she seem confused in her parental role.. I don't know how she can really call herself a dad and she does what she does but good luck to her!