PDA

View Full Version : ouch

stillies77
01-03-2007, 07:36 AM
getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow morning at 9...anyone have any tips or tricks or anything for me to know let me know...wish me luck...im scared haha.

Somedude21
01-03-2007, 07:50 AM
- DO NOT DRIVE. The drugs will really knock you on your ass and then some. You'd be better off either waiting until they wear off, or letting someone else drive you.

- Make sure to get some painkillers, because that shit is gonna HURT for a few days.

- After the opperation, make sure to wash out those craters in your mouth with a spray thingy they should give you. You don't want to catch an infection.

- Don't be afraid. It'll be over before you know it and it's only painful for the first few days after...assuming that they put you under while you're being operated on.

- Don't eat popcorn or potato chips until the wounds seal up. ^_^

Smog Boy
01-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Make sure your dentist isn't either a Nazi War Criminal or Corben Bernsen or Steve Martin.

And as the drugs kick in, you hear the dentist pull down the zipper, just relax and say "is it safe?"

Coroner
01-03-2007, 03:50 PM
painkillers? wtf :) itīs not too bad, man..... itīs gonna hurt that day and you got it behind you :)

the bigger problem is that youīre gonna stink like something never seen before in this world :)

good luck

CORVETTEDUDE
01-03-2007, 04:17 PM
No guts, No glory!!!!! Tough it out!!!! :claps :grouphug

Caleigh
01-03-2007, 05:41 PM
i had a wisdom tooth pulled about a year ago. they put me under, i woke up, i had one less tooth. i took advil that evening and the next morning i think but that was it.

PatrickFromNYC
01-03-2007, 05:47 PM
When I had mine pulled I was fine that very night . With the exception of the blood taste in the mouth. I guess I was lucky..

eggbert
01-03-2007, 08:18 PM
Enjoy the demerol.

MDinMD
01-03-2007, 08:29 PM
You may or may not need "serious" pain meds (Demerol, Vicodin) depending on exactly what's going on in your mouth. When I had one of my wisdom teeth removed (I still have the rest) it was pretty easy and I didn't need any opiates; however, I know it's not like that for everyone.

I was a little anxious as it was the only extraction I'd ever had, so I didn't know what to expect. The procedure was quick and painless - I certainly felt a lot of pressure, but no pain. I hope your experience is as positive as mine.

RawNY
01-04-2007, 12:30 AM
It probably wont be as painful as the first time your dick got stuck to the traffice pole in the winter and ..... er, um,,,,, wait, how did that one go again? .......... Oh, yeah the first time your cock got stuck in some tranny's ass after the lube wore off and the muscles contracted and............ wait, damm, thats not it either, fuck. Ill get back to you :frustrated

RawNY
01-04-2007, 12:35 AM
It probably wont be as painful as the first time your dick got stuck to the traffice pole in the winter and ..... er, um,,,,, wait, how did that one go again? .......... Oh, yeah the first time your cock got stuck in some tranny's ass after the lube wore off and the muscles contracted and............ wait, damm, thats not it either, fuck. Ill get back to you :frustrated

RawNY
01-04-2007, 12:36 AM

stillies77
01-04-2007, 01:59 AM
hey i just woke up...and i feel pretty damn good
just sore...thanks everyone for the tips and tricks especially the very helpful ones such as "Dont be a pussy" and "Corbin Bernsen" haha that dentist movie has to be THE grossest and most disturbing flm EVER made

stillies77
01-04-2007, 02:00 AM
hey i just woke up...and i feel pretty damn good
just sore...thanks everyone for the tips and tricks especially the very helpful ones such as "Dont be a pussy" and "Corbin Bernsen" haha that dentist movie has to be THE grossest and most disturbing flm EVER made

ezed
01-04-2007, 07:06 AM
This is getting like a "Groundhog Day" thread.

johnie
01-04-2007, 08:00 AM
smoke some weed, it won't hurt as much

TomSelis
01-04-2007, 08:35 AM
Nah, people react to it differently. I got two pulled last spring and they put me under. I was eating solid food the same night. I didn't even need the 800 mg asprin they gave me.